The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lovegirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommendations for Hotel

Hi all,

Have been reading the forum for almost a year now but finally decided to get my own account. (have been reading through my friend's account).

As me and my bf's anniversary is coming... I was thinking of surprising him with a night or two at a hotel but one that isn't too pricey and would be ideal or a night of passion.

We've been to Hotel 81 Bugis for the rooms with the outdoor showers and loved the feeling. Been looking around for such places (either with outdoor shower or pte. pool or large bathroom with glass panels) but to no avail. Anyone have any recommendations? It would be greatly appreciated...

Also, if possible perhaps can let me know how soundproof the room is? Sometimes i can be abit too noisy and i don't want to disturb the neighbours
Old 17-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
nottituck is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Recommendations for Hotel

what's your buget? wah you got a lot of requirements leh...
Old 17-12-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 19
cabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant futurecabayasi has a brilliant future

Changi hotel bath room with glass panel, not bad.

Strand hotel also have some room with glass wall too.

If you prepare to pay more, Ritz Calton Millienioun has a big bathroom, with bath tub next to the window which can oversee either Kallang River or Marina Bay.

Sentosa also have hotel with private pool.

The Aqual room in New Majestic hotel is unique too.

Last edited by cabayasi; 17-12-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 17-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 16
Red Blood Cell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun mind about your sound... people will love it.
Old 17-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Suggest Orchid country club. Nice, quiet and cosy place. Nice big room but bathroom not glass panel type. Enjoy.
Old 17-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fragrance hotel in lavender (there are 2)...
1 of which have a 7-11 on the ground floor....
They have a small swimming pool with open sight view....

Dickson81... mirrors all over...

The H81 on the mainroad of changi road, get a big room with 2 beds, u can put 3 mahjong tables there... with bathtub...

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 31-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
lovegirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for your suggestions... Brought him to Hotel81 tristar as i found out that they had the honeymoon suite with glass shower... Needless to say we did nothing much except do it the whole day.

Btw, just curious... Usually how horny are girls? For myself, i will have the urge for it once every 2 or 3 days... and my bf has been saying that I'm very horny for a girl?

Then also, is it too much of a hassle if I like make effort to buy various types of lingerie, etc just to spice things up for the night? Somehow it seems like he feels its too much of a hassle.
Old 31-12-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
Compassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud ofCompassion has much to be proud of

Gallery Hotel is another one with see through bathroom. Too bad your encounter is over.

BTW how much you pay for the H81 Tristar?

Sexual urges vary from person to person. Your age also matters. If you are under 30, 2 or 3 times a week is very normal. Looks like your boyfriend has a lower sexual drive than you.

Wearing different types of lingerine? Wah, you are one exciting lady. Your boyfriend don't know what most bros wish they were in his place.

There are many bros in this forum who have the same drive if not more than you. If you ever decide to hunt for new pastures, let us know.

It is not because things are difficult we do not dare
It is because we do not dare that things are difficult
Old 31-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
cutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercutepig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

we guys all love horny girls. And we certainly dun mind girls taking the initiative to spice things up. Keep up the good work lovegirl. Although ur bf said its too much of a hassle but i believe in his heart, he was saying,"well done!"
Old 31-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegirl View Post
Thanks for your suggestions... Brought him to Hotel81 tristar as i found out that they had the honeymoon suite with glass shower... Needless to say we did nothing much except do it the whole day.

Btw, just curious... Usually how horny are girls? For myself, i will have the urge for it once every 2 or 3 days... and my bf has been saying that I'm very horny for a girl?

Then also, is it too much of a hassle if I like make effort to buy various types of lingerie, etc just to spice things up for the night? Somehow it seems like he feels its too much of a hassle.

Arrr....... only 2 to 3 days once only me think that not horny lah

My OC when younger 2 to 3 times everyday - i call that horny - me almost dried up
Old 01-01-2010, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wait.. under 30 isnt it almost a everyday 1-2 time thing?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

After so many good recommendations, you ventured from Bugis81 to Tristar81. Quite anti-climax
Old 01-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I always like Copthorne Waterfront.....but might be a little bit pricey.
The rooms got big windows. Get a high room and can do it with full view of Singapore river......
If I had a GF like you, I dun mind spending that extra $ though.
Your BF dunno how lucky he is.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 01-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
noobie77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sis lovegirl,

so envious!!!! i do the all initiating...

you are enjoying it and therefore the urge. most asian guys are quite shy on the outside unlike angmoh.. but deep inside... heh heh... i am sure our bf does appreciate what you have done. but you know guys lah... want face mah so dun admit it...

M hotel has got jacuzzi in 1 of their rooms, but cost like $3xx++. you might wanna consider if you strike 4D or toto... i think some of the boutique hotels have themes which are quite nice too..

visit Reviews of vacations, hotels, resorts, vacation and travel packages - TripAdvisor and look for hotels in singapore. lots of useful reviews...

noob
Old 01-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Brought him to Hotel81 tristar as i found out that they had the honeymoon suite with glass shower.
interested in the suite, what was the price?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1