The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Today, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Glad you had fun with the new girls..as an honest review g28 service is quite sop and mechancial ..she always shower with tower wrapped round body to hide stretch marks lol....at least you tried fresh meat
That is why YMMV mah. Anyway, "towel to hide stretch mark"? Got stretch mark meh?? Didn't notice leh..and also no point right, later doing the deed also naked what what is there to hide.. I believe the reason for the towel is she don't want to shower again.. especially if she has just showered after the session before you. Imagine having to shower both before and after for each session, that means easily 30 to 40 times a day and the damage to her skin. At least she still shower for you right.
Old Today, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Screwyourmom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterScrewyourmom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good sashimi besides g20? Unlock rewards?
Old Today, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 934 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovebkk View Post
Went there at around 5 PM on Tuesday afternoon. G7 was working and there were 2 bros queing before me. I waited more than one hr for my turn.

Here is a quick FR:

Look: 8/10, young and fair
Boob: 8/10 enhanced but soft. C
French: yes
BBJ: 8/10 Good
FJ: accommodating overall. But she said pain when sucking her nipple
GFE: 5/10. this is her weak point. I can feel that she wants to get it done quickly so that she can take in the next customer. She obviously knows there is a long Q outside
E
G7 probably wants her regulars to take longer sessions so that more kc will be unlocked..in future seldom see her sit at sofa...
Old Today, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
G7 probably wants her regulars to take longer sessions so that more kc will be unlocked..in future seldom see her sit at sofa...
G7 is a smart lady..... she prefer direct top up rather than extension.
She ask for 1B for special..... I offered to extend the session but she declined. Her reasoning is that for extension she has to split with the house so she only get 30 and has to waste time which she can utilise for the next customer to earn more.
She agreed to accept 3R when I told her 1B is more than what the others are asking.
She is quite pragmatic and focused on her purpose here..... which is to earn as much as she can in the shortest time.
Although only recently arrived.... she is oredi missing her child.
Old Today, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
G7 is a smart lady..... she prefer direct top up rather than extension.
She ask for 1B for special..... I offered to extend the session but she declined. Her reasoning is that for extension she has to split with the house so she only get 30 and has to waste time which she can utilise for the next customer to earn more.
She agreed to accept 3R when I told her 1B is more than what the others are asking.
She is quite pragmatic and focused on her purpose here..... which is to earn as much as she can in the shortest time.
Although only recently arrived.... she is oredi missing her child.
I didn't know G7 has child
Old Today, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
I didn't know G7 has child
See her WC moments....
Old Today, 11:15 PM
Samster

rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
See her WC moments....
oh ok. haha.
Old Today, 11:17 PM
Samster

took G32 for the first time yesterday.
looks normal but she tried very hard to service. she wanted to bbbj me but I scared. so didn't let her bbbj.
she surprised i didn't want bbbj.
don't find her pretty at all too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1