The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot007 View Post
They close very late, specially catering to the late cheongters.
i think this trip he not cheonging

Quote:
So go where tonight???
Tonight stay home. Now also at home.
Tomolo then we go JC... either BL or J51 after work.
Thur again BL or J51 after work.
Fri, sat, sun I look for others while you are in HCMC.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlover View Post
Since this is a vietnam related thread, I would like to ask if anyone knows where to get nice steamboat (viet style) in HCM? Tired of eating dinner at BBQ Garden (intersection of Le Thanh Ton and Nam Ky Khoi Nghia) and Sushi Bar (no 2 Le Thanh Ton) already..

Regards,
vlover
Aiyo...plenty la...one very crowded up in D5 near Tan Da...address dun remember...or can try DKNY just opposite Tan Hai Van, D1...

[QUOTE=Carrot007;4107980]
Viet style steamboat available at Din Ky - directly opposite Tan Hai Van (you know that place lah)...
QUOTE]

Great minds think alike...pai say din read your post before I replied him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
VietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVietnamLover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Vietnamese style steamboat is called 'hotpot". There are a few restaurants for hotpot along Cach Mang Thang Tam streets around in District 10 and Tan Binh District. And also some others in District 1 and 3.

Lịch nghỉ hè
Tp Hồ Chí Minh
07.08.2013 - 12.08.2013 ($1xx.42)
18.09.2013 - 23.09.2013 ($9x.00)
24.10.2013 - 28.10.2013 ($9x.42)
Old 15-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
VReaper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVReaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeDen View Post
All are welcome.... as long as you can TCSS... please do not be too serious...
thank you for your encouragement
Old 15-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 15
VReaper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVReaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You sound familiar wor..

Regards,
vlover
why do you say that??? is it because of my nick or my style of posting?
Old 15-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quoted from HCM thread to TCSS here

Quote:
Usually it depends on your age, if you are around 35 and below, you can still say that you are single, but if you are above 35, it's not a bad idea to say that you are married.

Reason is... if you are above 35 and still unmarried and without any girlfirend etc etc... the girl might just think that there's something wrong with you, either you are gay or a person with a lot of problems and you can't attract any girls to be with you. Vn girls usually mind that you are married or if you have a girlfriend, most are quite willing to settle to be your number 2. You just need to show to them that you are a devoted lover.

I have a good friend who is in his 40s who uses the below "trap" answer, and surprisingly it works !!!

Girl: Do you already have a wife?
Guy: Yes, and I have 2 wifes and 3 children, one wife in Singapore, one in Hanoi, but no wife in HCM yet, do you want to be my 3rd wife?
Girl: Errr... I will think about it...
Guy: Sure, but don't think too long, otherwise you might end up as my 4th or 5th wife instead... there are others in the queue, hahaha ! (In a joking manner).

The above may not ALWAYS work but it is proven to HAVE WORKED.

Other good answers are that you are divorce or have a few girlfriends but have broken up, making you single now. But be armed with a good answer why you divorced or broke up with your ex-girlfriends, because this will be the next question on the girl's list.

Anyway just never say that you are single all your life and she is your only girl, this is the worst answer. Girls never like to be with guys who are not popular with other girls. Let her feel that you are not desperate for her only but a guy with options to choose, this will put her on her toes.
never see you write so much but come to this topic, you can write essays
Old 15-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Quoted from HCM thread to TCSS here

te:Originally Posted by Carrot007
Usually it depends on your age, if you are around 35 and below, you can still say that you are single, but if you are above 35, it's not a bad idea to say that you are married.

Reason is... if you are above 35 and still unmarried and without any girlfirend etc etc... the girl might just think that there's something wrong with you, either you are gay or a person with a lot of problems and you can't attract any girls to be with you. Vn girls usually mind that you are married or if you have a girlfriend, most are quite willing to settle to be your number 2. You just need to show to them that you are a devoted lover.

I have a good friend who is in his 40s who uses the below "trap" answer, and surprisingly it works !!!

Girl: Do you already have a wife?
Guy: Yes, and I have 2 wifes and 3 children, one wife in Singapore, one in Hanoi, but no wife in HCM yet, do you want to be my 3rd wife?
Girl: Errr... I will think about it...
Guy: Sure, but don't think too long, otherwise you might end up as my 4th or 5th wife instead... there are others in the queue, hahaha ! (In a joking manner).

The above may not ALWAYS work but it is proven to HAVE WORKED.

Other good answers are that you are divorce or have a few girlfriends but have broken up, making you single now. But be armed with a good answer why you divorced or broke up with your ex-girlfriends, because this will be the next question on the girl's list.

Anyway just never say that you are single all your life and she is your only girl, this is the worst answer. Girls never like to be with guys who are not popular with other girls. Let her feel that you are not desperate for her only but a guy with options to choose, this will put her on her toes.
This sure sounds very very familiar!!! ;-)
Old 15-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

and when are you coming to hanoi???
Old 15-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cam on brudder...

Regards,
vlover

dun understand the "cam on" but i rtn 4 points to u liao.....
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 15-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

U wanna look for me? I can meet 7.30pm and I can share 1 jug wit u Low cost chionging trip every nite
Quote:
Fri, sat, sun I look for others while you are in HCMC.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 15-09-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U wanna look for me? I can meet 7.30pm and I can share 1 jug wit u Low cost chionging trip every nite
fri, sat and sun (holiday)... 7:30pm is toooooo early
you also know my timing.

10:30pm onwards till morning also no problem for weekends.
7pm - 10:30pm (max) for weekdays. Must go home to report to vn

you wanna join me at BL and J51 on weekdays? no singing
Old 15-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Carrot007 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrot007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes sir

Quote:
never see you write so much but come to this topic, you can write essays
Don't make me pai seh lah... your skill 10 level higher than mine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
This sure sounds very very familiar!!!
Oh... I tried to keep my good friend anonymous but you still spill the beans... on yourself... hahaha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
U wanna look for me? I can meet 7.30pm and I can share 1 jug wit u. Low cost chionging trip every nite
Actually I think you should drink more because that day after you "cham phan cham" with me... I realise that you sing better... or did my ears got drunk ???
Old 15-09-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thom didi is more 'productive'
Don't like that leh.

Old 15-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Ya la.. he champion one ley.. just touched down changed and come liao.. but very dangerous for him.. He see anyone also want to chiong the 'hole' already..
Something seems to be seriously wrong during that 2 months.

Old 15-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 17
vlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samstervlover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
dun understand the "cam on" but i rtn 4 points to u liao.....
Cam on= thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
Something seems to be seriously wrong during that 2 months.
Deprived yet not deprived !!

Quote:
Other than sushi bar... you can just walk a little upwards along Ly Tu Truong street, you will find many other small Jap and Korean food joints, price wise, a little more expensive than sushi bar... but service wise, a lot better.

Viet style steamboat available at Din Ky - directly opposite Tan Hai Van (you know that place lah)...
Oh is it that one which sells the hotpot with lamb/mutton one? oppo Tan Hai Van.. that was the only one I ate with you in HCM..

Regards,
vlover

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1