The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Tammy Tay latest OF sex tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
my 2ml worth of semen
haha dont be so humble bro. i'm sure more than 2ml
Old 05-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Tammy Tay latest OF sex tape

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
haha dont be so humble bro. i'm sure more than 2ml
That's what old man can do already
Old 05-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5863 / Power: 21
bc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond reputebc77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Wow could u even be more lazy, u literally reposted my link 3 posts above u
Thanks for the share. Up u
Old 05-10-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 1
Bakin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be interesting if her kids’ teacher is her simp, and met her for meet the parent session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alover View Post
how her children feel about it?
Old 05-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 12
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of

the guy who raw her seems like an angmoh.
Old 05-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteseal View Post
the guy who raw her seems like an angmoh.
Seems like a Gek Lin Kia or Bangla to me...
Old 06-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

more like thai or burmese to me
Old 10-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Secnas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Latest Tammy masturbate got? Or with Jayinne?
Old 10-10-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 14
sno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud of

any one can re upload the link again thanks alot

12 points and above to exchange point
Old 10-10-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

not the sex vid..

but the vid where she fk herself with a dildo attached to the bathroom glass wall

Source 1:
https://upfiles.com/rt2o

Source 2:
https://katfile.com/r1pkvbl57lx5/Onl...tammy.mp4.html

Last edited by kingkanibu; 10-10-2023 at 10:19 PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 14
sno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud ofsno0k3r has much to be proud of

not this video still have the latest one ?

12 points and above to exchange point
Old 10-10-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A site that compiles her hot videos....love the one in pink blouse and office wear =P

https://www.erome.com/a/1YYweBMU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno0k3r View Post
not this video still have the latest one ?
Old 11-10-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Secnas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Erome and those link can't open..
Old 16-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 1
INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!INSANITYX is one of the Best!

her VIP meetup sessions is just purely meetup if im not wrong.. she says she has a partner and she dont fks around.. she say one la.. but then 1.5k for the vip meetup is abit -_- if nothing can be done.. hahaha
Old 16-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSANITYX View Post
her VIP meetup sessions is just purely meetup if im not wrong.. she says she has a partner and she dont fks around.. she say one la.. but then 1.5k for the vip meetup is abit -_- if nothing can be done.. hahaha
VIP MEET UP only and 1.5k? Go fly kite lah...She movie star celebrity meh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1