The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all
Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

After my encounter with a filippino friendster, I recently had a good one with a chio insurance agent with a body to die for.

I got to know this insurance agent while she was holding a road show at a MRT station. (actually I got to know a few chio ones like that, hehe).

After coming out of the escalator, I noticed that there was a road show booth set up by an insurance company. My radar was then activated to scan for any chio insurance agent. My chio boo radar detected a slim, long legged girl with quite ample boobs. Infact, it's her boobs that attracted me to her. And that is her most outstanding asset.

There were many people there and they were approaching prospective clients. So i purposely stand at one place which they can see, pretending to be waiting for someone, hoping that she would approach me.

After standing around for 10 mins, she still did not approach me.So i went closer to one of those booths that were selling some merchandise. After loitering around, 2 girls approached me. One of them is the chio one.

They began asking questions bla bla bla..My radar was locked on the chio girl, sizing her up. Her boobs were at least a 32C. She is Very fair, long hair and slim. Her complexion was amazing. The other girl was busy talking but I wasn't really interested.

They invited me over to the booth to have a chat but I was short on time. So they gave me their name card. In return, I only gave my name card to the chio one, because I only want her to contact me. I gave the excuse that I only have one name card

For the next next few weeks, I waited patiently for her to call me but the call didn't come. I wanted to call her, but then i will have to entertain her by buying something from her.....So i gave up the idea and gave up that she has forgotten me or she has many clients to handle that she dont need me.

Six months later, I got a call someone who said she is from XXX insurance company. She asked me if I remember her, but I act blur and said I dont really recall since its been so long ago. Turned out that she had called the past few months but I wasn't around.

Anyway, she wants to set up an appointment with me. It's always nice to have coffee with a chio girl. hehe...

Met her in delifrance. She was in short skirt and in a shirt that seems to be bursting at the chest. Got a hard on immediately...While she was doing her presentation, i was concentrating on her laptop screen, but stealing glances at her "valleys".....I think she noticed that too but pretended that she didnt and even showed more ....:O
Old 14-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Lastmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

Nice build up,hope to see more of ur story
Old 14-08-2007, 08:44 AM
floda

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Me here to camp and wait for more ...
Old 14-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

brother , I may also want to take a coverage..........insurance I think is a must
Old 14-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Primer minister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can intro me the agent anot?Me aslo want to buy
Old 14-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

More More!
Old 14-08-2007, 03:09 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent here .
Old 14-08-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
Anything.Goes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitch tent, set up BBQ pit..and wait for moooooooooooore.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSuck! View Post
Met her in delifrance. She was in short skirt and in a shirt that seems to be bursting at the chest. Got a hard on immediately...While she was doing her presentation, i was concentrating on her laptop screen, but stealing glances at her "valleys".....I think she noticed that too but pretended that she didnt and even showed more ....:O
She did her presentation with "visual aids"......

Camping here too.
Old 14-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Wa still got after sales service ar....

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 14-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!massage is one of the Best!

ooohhh.... Camp here, buy insurrance
Old 14-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Something to look forward too liao
Old 14-08-2007, 04:50 PM
S A T A N

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wah so many seniors here, must be good .... heehee
Old 14-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 19
Raffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to beholdRaffles88 is a splendid one to behold

camp here.more
Old 14-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

I also pitch my tent here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1