The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-09-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flippie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manudieliao View Post
Bro, please carry on your story....really steamy....hope that it is not your wife that open the door.
Thanks bro ^^ But think this is bro Lord's thread, not very nice to write my encounters here... I wanna start a new thread but I think I am not able to do so.... ANyway the one pushing the door slightly open was my sister in law... luckily she didn't open all the way and switch on the light...! If not I dead dead dead!.... She got poor eyesight, so she just opened a bit coz I think we couldn't control our moaning, so made some noise and she came over to check what was going on... I was on top of her and covered with blanket, so she didnt see clearly.

However, tat was one of the encounters... once in morning, when I woke up early for work and went toilet to ready to bathe, she was mopping the floor. I got an idea and opened the door slightly and signaled her to come... when she came to the door, I pulled her in quickly and groped on her on the neck, then slided my hand in to grope her breasts too... and another hand slided into her short skirt pants, and then into her panties to massaged her pussy... she was so steamed and also ah ah ah away... , and so was I that I cummed in my pants when I rubbed and pressed my rod on her short skirt.... I still missed those days....

I am in love with a FR... and she seems to have feelings for me too... What should I do? =(
Old 22-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
Thanks bro ^^ But think this is bro Lord's thread, not very nice to write my encounters here... I wanna start a new thread but I think I am not able to do so.... ANyway the one pushing the door slightly open was my sister in law... luckily she didn't open all the way and switch on the light...! If not I dead dead dead!.... She got poor eyesight, so she just opened a bit coz I think we couldn't control our moaning, so made some noise and she came over to check what was going on... I was on top of her and covered with blanket, so she didnt see clearly.

However, tat was one of the encounters... once in morning, when I woke up early for work and went toilet to ready to bathe, she was mopping the floor. I got an idea and opened the door slightly and signaled her to come... when she came to the door, I pulled her in quickly and groped on her on the neck, then slided my hand in to grope her breasts too... and another hand slided into her short skirt pants, and then into her panties to massaged her pussy... she was so steamed and also ah ah ah away... , and so was I that I cummed in my pants when I rubbed and pressed my rod on her short skirt.... I still missed those days....
as bro the lord said, anyone can post their FRs here as long as they are real. so there is no need of you to start another thread as it will consume more bandwidth.

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 22-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup, go ahead, share your FR freely here. I'm sure it will be most welcomed.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 22-09-2009, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro flippie dun get me wrong as long as they are genuine FRs go ahead and post freely.... You see the other bros asked you to post already....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
as bro the lord said, anyone can post their FRs here as long as they are real. so there is no need of you to start another thread as it will consume more bandwidth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
yup, go ahead, share your FR freely here. I'm sure it will be most welcomed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
Thanks bro ^^ But think this is bro Lord's thread, not very nice to write my encounters here... I wanna start a new thread but I think I am not able to do so.... ....
Old 22-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yeah some newbie bros are so rude... I am not sure if i am saying the right thing.... but other professors please advise... i guess its best to given contacts if we really wanna share to senior samsters right? Cause newbies are very troublesome .... i mean the way they pose conditions.....

How rude.... They are not some fucking objects to be treated as such... They are humans.... Treat them with respect and dun think of having a free lunch on them unless you want to show the ugly and despicable side of Singaporeans to them.... There is no such thing as a free lunch... While i do not advocate pampering maids... i am totally against this as then they will treat you as a walking ATM .... i still suggest treating them well with respect for human dignity.... Offer to pay the cab fare (to and fro), buy lunch and buy drinks.... This i think is basic.... You want to fuck them yet you cant pay for their taxi/lunch is plain rude.... And if you think the maid is nice and worth keeping then buy her a top up or other small & similar gifts....

How can you go and ask a maid lets fuck? That is so rude...

You mean we Singaporeans are such pathetic and despicable losers that we have to ask questions such as "Where i can take her?" Take her to Equinox if you wish... but dun ask such distasteful questions....

Bros i guess to avoid unwanted publicity we have to tone down exchanging contacts before the situation gets out of control...

Why is it that some bros do not have the patience to read thru the dissertation here which is now 60 pages long and patiently follow the system and its rules? The rewards are purely yours... By abusing the system you are ridiculing yourself and whatever chance you had to Bite at the Apple... In addition you have ruined the chances of other fellow newbie Samsters who had a chance to benefit from the contacts... I think the contacts wil not be distributed so easily in future....

One more thing.... We are not running a database of maids.... so those newbies who think as such.... please understand.... We do not have limitless supply of maids and if we believe you have failed in upping even one from the list we gave you then well guess you have to read the whole dissertation several times master it before you approach your targets there is no easy way out... If life was that easy i would be sitting in myhouse and fucking tons of maids... We work hard too...

I have always advocated the following basic human courtesy:
1) Be polite
2) Be humble
3) Be helpful
4) Be patient
5) Dun be vulgar
6) Do not do unto others what you do not wish done to yourself
7) Treat them well... Dun run away after fucking them and not giving them basic $$$

In other words just because these maids are poor please remember they are not your SEX SLAVES.... Just because you are sex crazy does not mean they are here to fulfill your sex starved demands.....

If you follow the above rules 1-7 and now the maid wants to drink your pee when you are intimate thats a totally different aspect... But rules 1-7 take precedence always....

I think all senior samsters and experienced bros who are well versed with woman, enjoying the fruits of a man woman relationship will totally agree to the above...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Welcome to the party bro .. me to had many requests, and some people whom I gave the number, never follow the system. Some blindly ask me "tell me where I can take her" and some asked the girl straight "let's fuck .. " and then the fellow complain to me that the maid dont respond or become 'give me more load .. ' girl.

Now I give up .. and dont know how to tell people to 'fuck off .. .. I am not running database of maids'

As I said before, if a maid click for me, dont mean the maid click for you .. then must learn to cut the loss and walk off .. and some maid only friend with me, maybe let the other guy fuck her .. then it is my bad luck and the other fellow good luck ...

hmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro Shit8, beautifully said....

I get several PMs from bros (read newbies) out here asking for contacts... Some can even specify:
1) I want maids age 23-27
2) PReferably single maids
3) give me contacts ONLY of pinay professionals... i have no time for maids
4) i want fair looking maid
5) how good she is in bed?

Singaporeans are a demanding lot... No wonder the govt has a hard time pampering Singaporeans... Maybe must request MOM while issueing WPs to take a look at the criteria suggested in the PMs by newbie bros
Old 22-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Unbelievable. Lord u gotta be kidding that there are indeed such people ard? Bloody no lifers. In any game, there is only one point to remember, RESPECT.
Old 22-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster (P)

shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah some newbie bros are so rude... I am not sure if i am saying the right thing.... but other professors please advise... i guess its best to given contacts if we really wanna share to senior samsters right? Cause newbies are very troublesome .... i mean the way they pose conditions.....

How rude.... They are not some fucking objects to be treated as such... They are humans.... Treat them with respect and dun think of having a free lunch on them unless you want to show the ugly and despicable side of Singaporeans to them.... There is no such thing as a free lunch... While i do not advocate pampering maids... i am totally against this as then they will treat you as a walking ATM .... i still suggest treating them well with respect for human dignity.... Offer to pay the cab fare (to and fro), buy lunch and buy drinks.... This i think is basic.... You want to fuck them yet you cant pay for their taxi/lunch is plain rude.... And if you think the maid is nice and worth keeping then buy her a top up or other small & similar gifts....

How can you go and ask a maid lets fuck? That is so rude...

You mean we Singaporeans are such pathetic and despicable losers that we have to ask questions such as "Where i can take her?" Take her to Equinox if you wish... but dun ask such distasteful questions....

Bros i guess to avoid unwanted publicity we have to tone down exchanging contacts before the situation gets out of control...

Why is it that some bros do not have the patience to read thru the dissertation here which is now 60 pages long and patiently follow the system and its rules? The rewards are purely yours... By abusing the system you are ridiculing yourself and whatever chance you had to Bite at the Apple... In addition you have ruined the chances of other fellow newbie Samsters who had a chance to benefit from the contacts... I think the contacts wil not be distributed so easily in future....

One more thing.... We are not running a database of maids.... so those newbies who think as such.... please understand.... We do not have limitless supply of maids and if we believe you have failed in upping even one from the list we gave you then well guess you have to read the whole dissertation several times master it before you approach your targets there is no easy way out... If life was that easy i would be sitting in myhouse and fucking tons of maids... We work hard too...

I have always advocated the following basic human courtesy:
1) Be polite
2) Be humble
3) Be helpful
4) Be patient
5) Dun be vulgar
6) Do not do unto others what you do not wish done to yourself
7) Treat them well... Dun run away after fucking them and not giving them basic $$$

In other words just because these maids are poor please remember they are not your SEX SLAVES.... Just because you are sex crazy does not mean they are here to fulfill your sex starved demands.....

If you follow the above rules 1-7 and now the maid wants to drink your pee when you are intimate thats a totally different aspect... But rules 1-7 take precedence always....

I think all senior samsters and experienced bros who are well versed with woman, enjoying the fruits of a man woman relationship will totally agree to the above...
i concur..apparently one of the maids i have been smsing from the numbers shared by a bro here was telling me that she is receiving some weird weird smses. initially she was skeptical about me and my story but i managed to get on track. apparently there are many others who just jump the gun and approach these gals rudely. and as such i believe u are all rudely rejected and ignored.

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 22-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Unbelievable. Lord u gotta be kidding that there are indeed such people ard? Bloody no lifers. In any game, there is only one point to remember, RESPECT.
Confirmed....with what the sn bros said here. There are some newbies here asking for this and that but they are also too direct/rude to the contacts given by asking them...can fcuk or not? Hello....these contacts are also human being and they also want to be treated as one.
My advice to all sn bros here to consider carefully when giving contact to newbies and to newbies to respect the basic rules of bonking. If cannot then, please go bonk a pinay FL....straight to the point without any wayang need!

My 2 cents worth....btw well said bro jur9.....RESPECT!
Old 22-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Jur9 i am not kidding you i dun see any reason why i must kid you.

The jury has already spoken affirmatively and in agreement with what i have already said. i wish i could show you some of the PMs i receive.....

1) how do you rate her looks/service.... If looks and service is what you newbies want please go to geylang and pay $150 to $200 and tell the okt you want good service... he will still slap you for saying that....

2) What she can do/cannot do? if you are looking for mind blowing experience please go geylang....

3) is she young/pretty/got baby fats/fair black.... please go geylang you can choose yourself

4) live near my area.... please find a wife can live with you 24 hours...

5) some bros dun even have courtesy to say thank you for giving contacts

6) some bros pm and say "what contacts you gave me... the girls dun wish to talk to me" So what can i do? talk to me does not mean can talk to you .... fuck me does not mean will fuck you.... suck my cock does not mean will suck you cock....

7) Quickfix.... There is no quickfix.... if you want to be successful patiently read the 60 pages of dissertation and then try your skills on them.... if you cant read the 60 pages we are absolutely sorry.... success does not come in a day... Warren Buffet the famed investor is considered a statistical error or a 6 Sigma error.... sorry bros if we were warren buffets we would not have the time to look around for bitches to fuck.... so ....do your hw

8) some bros no head no tail just tell me "i want to try a maid" what the fuck you want to try? is it like trying a condom? if that is how you talk to me i can imagine how much more rude the newbies will be when they approach a maid
PR skills guys... where are they? how come the senior samsters mutually respect each other while the newbies dun even know how to talk.... please hone up on your pr skills

9) to those guys who think maids are not worth the effort....so be it.... the maids are not askign you to come and fuck them.... the maids are for those who enjoy the maid meat... and we are happy eating it and pay a decent price for it

There are some conmaids but generally they are not that bad... So guys please treat them with respect... As for me hence forth i will be giving contacts only to seasoned samsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by jur9 View Post
Old 22-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Samster

Politeness pays right bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit8 View Post
i concur..apparently one of the maids i have been smsing from the numbers shared by a bro here was telling me that she is receiving some weird weird smses. initially she was skeptical about me and my story but i managed to get on track. apparently there are many others who just jump the gun and approach these gals rudely. and as such i believe u are all rudely rejected and ignored.
Old 22-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Professor Maid Warlord thanks very good advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Confirmed....with what the sn bros said here. There are some newbies here asking for this and that but they are also too direct/rude to the contacts given by asking them...can fcuk or not? Hello....these contacts are also human being and they also want to be treated as one.
My advice to all sn bros here to consider carefully when giving contact to newbies and to newbies to respect the basic rules of bonking. If cannot then, please go bonk a pinay FL....straight to the point without any wayang need!

My 2 cents worth....btw well said bro jur9.....RESPECT!
Old 22-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fullyloadedmk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Frs from all brothers here........have been a follower on this thread and

was even reading while i am working. I believed i get hooked by the MAID LoL.

Now since i free, i decide to post one of my real and recently encounter with

PINAYS. I still remember her as Apple and i got to know her in a local Pub in

Singapore. Maybe i can say it is faith or what, we really get very close after

that nite of Chilling out. After that nite, we checked in to a local hotel and

the rest is history. She is really a very nice ger and never ever ask for a

single cent from me after that nite. I did ask her why but she just say she

like me.... eventually we just go out for shopping and etc but too bad she

had leave sg. So any bro out there got new lobangs please do pm me thanks

a lot... i haD Some of her body photos if bro could help me post in the forum
Old 22-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullyloadedmk View Post
Nice Frs from all brothers here........have been a follower on this thread and

was even reading while i am working. I believed i get hooked by the MAID LoL.

Now since i free, i decide to post one of my real and recently encounter with

PINAYS. I still remember her as Apple and i got to know her in a local Pub in

Singapore. Maybe i can say it is faith or what, we really get very close after

that nite of Chilling out. After that nite, we checked in to a local hotel and

the rest is history. She is really a very nice ger and never ever ask for a

single cent from me after that nite. I did ask her why but she just say she

like me.... eventually we just go out for shopping and etc but too bad she

had leave sg. So any bro out there got new lobangs please do pm me thanks

a lot... i haD Some of her body photos if bro could help me post in the forum
Wa fullyloadedmk, you got such lobangs never recommend to me.
Pass me the pics la. I help u upload.

Last edited by naturegreen; 22-09-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 22-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Politeness pays right bro?
now me and the text mate are talking bout shaving and stuff

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 22-09-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Jur9 i am not kidding you i dun see any reason why i must kid you.

The jury has already spoken affirmatively and in agreement with what i have already said. i wish i could show you some of the PMs i receive.....

1) how do you rate her looks/service.... If looks and service is what you newbies want please go to geylang and pay $150 to $200 and tell the okt you want good service... he will still slap you for saying that....

2) What she can do/cannot do? if you are looking for mind blowing experience please go geylang....

3) is she young/pretty/got baby fats/fair black.... please go geylang you can choose yourself

4) live near my area.... please find a wife can live with you 24 hours...

5) some bros dun even have courtesy to say thank you for giving contacts

6) some bros pm and say "what contacts you gave me... the girls dun wish to talk to me" So what can i do? talk to me does not mean can talk to you .... fuck me does not mean will fuck you.... suck my cock does not mean will suck you cock....

7) Quickfix.... There is no quickfix.... if you want to be successful patiently read the 60 pages of dissertation and then try your skills on them.... if you cant read the 60 pages we are absolutely sorry.... success does not come in a day... Warren Buffet the famed investor is considered a statistical error or a 6 Sigma error.... sorry bros if we were warren buffets we would not have the time to look around for bitches to fuck.... so ....do your hw

8) some bros no head no tail just tell me "i want to try a maid" what the fuck you want to try? is it like trying a condom? if that is how you talk to me i can imagine how much more rude the newbies will be when they approach a maid
PR skills guys... where are they? how come the senior samsters mutually respect each other while the newbies dun even know how to talk.... please hone up on your pr skills

9) to those guys who think maids are not worth the effort....so be it.... the maids are not askign you to come and fuck them.... the maids are for those who enjoy the maid meat... and we are happy eating it and pay a decent price for it

There are some conmaids but generally they are not that bad... So guys please treat them with respect... As for me hence forth i will be giving contacts only to seasoned samsters
basically to summarise what bro the lord has said is, give and it shall be given back to you.

in a contract also must have consideration mah.. so cannot be one way de..

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1