The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
2 days ago, went to this new family spa called Kalea which was opened in Oct 2015, somewhere near to the busy junction of Jl. Raja H Fisabilillah and Jl. $$$$$mana Bintan. Kalea Spa has a Balinese designed and with the burning of aroma oil, it created a warm and welcome feeling. The customer service endeavours by the lady boss and her staff added a tinge of pampering effect to the already cajoling environment. They provided free transport to pick me up from Batam Centre Ferry Terminal to the spa and thereafter sent me to anywhere within Nagoya/Baloi/Jodoh/Utama areas that I desired. I have chosen a 2 hours Mineral Shine (1.5 hrs massage & 0.5 hr body scrub) which cost Rp430k. By Batam standard, it is expensive but let's not forget, it is a spa and couple with free transport to & fro. I would think it is reasonable.
This Spa looks good,but the set back is, it is more towards Batam Center area. Batam center area seems to have lots of good eateries and spa. How i wish i will be able to recce all of them. But if i hope to start in that area,i will 1st have to find a series of places there that does "special services" and a convenient hotel to stay in,hehehe...

Convenient in the sense that i reach Batam Center,within 15 to 20 mins,i can walk to a certain hotel which has basically everything under one roof (i often work hard in the beginning so that i can be lazy later). Everything under one roof means massage shopssss and eateriesss with and w/o special within 5 mins walk away,movie theatre,malls and hopefully even booking jointsss. KTV however is optional,hehehe...

Nowaday,if there is no massage shop around the area i stayed in,i "bring" the massage shop i like along with me,if there is no booking joint,i also try to "bring" one with me ,same applies for some eateries. But it is currently unsustainable in the long run due to its distance and time required.

Quote:
The therapist assigned to me came from Jakarta and before she proceeded, she showed me a watch indicating 11.44 am. She provided Balinese style massage in a detail and complete fashion from rubbing, kneading and patting to stimulate circulation, increase suppleness and relieve tension. I would say good work done by the therapist for a complete relaxation. Then follow by body scrub using grain like ingredient added with milk for some watery effect to rub onto the body. At all time the therapist never left the room. After the 2 hrs treatment, she again showed me the watch which indicated 1.47 pm. Hence, a complete 2 hrs spa with no slack by the therapist.

Upon leaving the room feeling rejuvenated, I would say (for me) the price of Rp 430k is worth it.
With a comparable price with Spa Secret and even some other top tier spa providing the almost equivalent standard of service,i would say this place is a good choice for me if i were to stay around that area. I believe the plus point currently is they are new and they will remain as new for this coming 2016 and towards 2017. The good about being new is their therapist were usually much more hardworking,their equipment and facilities were new...and most importantly,not crowded and likely more hungry for customers than other shops hence their service standard would be close to top notch. (monthly overhead maintenance can be quite high for such shops)

Hunger game? Game of Throne? Hehehe...my kind of game.

Just analyzing.

Quote:
(Have adjusted the photo for horizontal viewing but still came out in vertical position)
You will need to resize your photo before rotating them (works vice-versa too),and then upload it. Either the image hosting site was not be able to take in over-sized pic or this forum couldnt do it (as in cant do it properly on full size). I have reduce your original pic to 35% before rotating it,upload it and re-post it as below :

And they work fine.

Hope that helps you with your future picture posting in this thread since you are likely use the same camera to take photos in Batam to share it here.

Sincerely thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Let me know how receptive are they towards male customers....lol.
I will be looking for special service at these top tier places,hehehe...i am always doing that. I dont like to compete with others for the same piece of cake. Too "crowded".

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Re: orchid directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
which Orchid ? a booking joint near Goldbird
Is this is answer then Batam star or Lai Lai will be the nearest.
Alternative Harmony hotel just cross the road .

Pls ingore my post if u don't think is the answer link with the question posted. tks
Thank you pigletDiDi
Old 23-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Samster

36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Re: orchid directions

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Orchid is a very old place. Near Goodway hotel for reference. Sports massage is near there too.
Old place old way of doing business perhaps ? Like 1 common standard pricing ?
Old 23-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
After gaining much knowledge that you guys share I think its time to give back some.This post is to share my first hand experience on my trip to batam on 12 of march.I would also like to take this opportunity to learn from the veterans and hope first timers can learn from my experience and dont make those mistakes.
Thank you for sharing. We are all here to learn from each other. We were born not knowing anything.When we grow up,we still wont know everything and only mainly thru positive sharing and discussion,we can then learn more.

Quote:
Took the 910 ferry from habourfront to habourbay and took a cab to formosa to check-in.Tried to walk to the main road to catch a cab but the uncle wont budge on my attempted bargain and even show me the price list, ended up paying 50k.
When i walked out from the arrival hall at the Batam ferry terminal,getting a taxi isnt my priority. I would like to move around,head to the Horizon Ferry at Harbour Bay to get my boarding pass for my return to SG few days later. I walked,and when i walk...many will ask me if i need a taxi. Each approach by these people (porters,ojeks,taxi drivers etc),i will smile and quote them my price taking maximum 5 secs each approach. If they are ok,i will go...if not,i just keep walking to Harbour Bay Mall,later out of Harbour Bay itself and at times until i reach Kaha and then Formosa. (I will usually be able to get a taxi at my price by the time i reached Harbour Bay Mall)

And I cannot do the same in Batam Center (i may die walking to my hotel,hehehe...).

Quote:
Reached formosa shortly but room was not ready.So i walk around lucky plaza and opp formosa to scout for money changer.Most of the rates were between 9300-9350.The chinese lady money changer opp formosa saw me scouting so offered 9400 which is the highest i could find. just a note for those who want to change higher rates i notice nagoya mall main entrance to the left there is a money changer + Jewry store that offered the highest a among those around that area at 9410 as of today.
Have you check your interval timing between changing at the opposite Formosa and the one outside Nagoya Hill Mall?

Example :

Today,Yahoo finance rate is : 9,680.15/SGD

Yesterday Yahoo finance rate is : 9,600.15/SGD

1 hour ago today Yahoo finance rate is : 9,630.15/SGD

What i am trying to say is,going to a money changer in an interval of about an hour difference can always get different rate in Batam. By the time you reach the jewelry shop money changer which gives you 9410/SGD,the one opposite Formosa could already be going at 9450/SGD which you may have miss.

I have tested this a few times during the beginning of my Batam trip using a ghost-to-ghost hookup method having friends in different part of Nagoya Hill Mall outside (even inside) money changer and myself being in opposite Formosa's money changer. At almost the same min,we checked the rate together at different places.

No need to believe what i say now,in future after a few more trips to Batam,you can then testify it yourself,hence in my last trip,i shared exchange rates of one money changer in different parts on the same day.

https://sbfsg.shop/showpost.p...&postcount=808

And most time (in fact almost all the time),they will be different.

I do understand not many will do what i do,but this is just my habit in Batam since these money changers were so near to where i stayed and it usually takes no more than a min to walk there to open my mouth to ask them,hehehe...

Quote:
After changing money i went to nagoya mall and brought some essential stuff like huge bottled water ,CD and a "vitamin" pill (for those curious i brought from century at the Basement).There after i went back to formosa hotel area and walked around to familiarize myself ended up having bakutteh at one of the stalls(personally dont really like the taste of batam BKT).
Good to know that you know where is Nagoya Hill Mall,hehehe... (many has to take a taxi/ojek there from Formosa Hotel)

I bought essential items from Hyper Mart in Nagoya Hill Mall too,except big bottles of mineral water. Simple reason,i am lazy to carry the few big bottles of water back to hotel. And at the hotel,1st storey...turning left from hotel main entrance and keeping left w/o walking out of the hotel perimeter,there is a provision shop that sells essential items,hehehe...i bought my heavy items from there.

Its always good to walk around,to familiarize the area,especially near where you are staying.

Good job,bro.

Quote:
1200pm checkedin to the hotel and got my welcome drink.went to checkup the room while still waiting for the bro to reply me about meeting up since piror to the day he asked for my number but I dont have his.while waiting i looked up some of bronono guide on booking joints(which i intend to go to the 3 safest join as recommended by bronono) and also sample itinerary since i have not plan how i am going to spend my time there.
Yes, the 3 safe joint is New Berry,Gold Bird and Bunga.These 3 places were the main booking joint with the least runaways and more consistent service according to my own personal record. Once you "conquered" this 3 joints,next trip maybe even next next trip...feel free to up your game to the next level,hehehe...and then make comparison thereafter.

Safety is always one of my main priority.

Quote:
1pm went out to look for my companion for the night. 1st stop New barry since it is the nearest to formosa took me about a 6 minute walk. went in saw a group of guys sitting there and chatting, i just sat outside and wait for the receptionist (there is no receptionist i grew bored or waiting and just went in to see) a malay uncle greeted me and show me the girls. unfortunately i do not speak behasa,so while looking around the uncle keep on shooting me with behasa while the girls were also chatting among themselfs. didnt see any that i fancy and didnt really feel good with all the pressure on me so i make a quick escape.
Every booking joint also will have some pushy okt,it really depend if you would meet them. Learn to deal with it. Some OKTs even splash water from a pail upon customer leaving their shop w/o making a booking (not aiming directly at the customers) as a significant to ward off bad luck. In one of my summary,i stated that many feared entering the booking joint or if you read the old thread,booking joints were being described like a "crocodile den".

Go beyond the "crocodile den" level, Heaven on earth awaits you,hehehe...if you ever read my Batam group trip terms and conditions,the "punishment" for joining in my group trip w/o reading my guides and remembering them during a "test" by me is to WALK IN to a booking joint ALONE to ask for name card w/o booking the girls. Nothing to fear for season Batam cheongsters of course,but it can be a stumbling block for most Batam newbies who are like me who dont understand Bahasa Indo, hence i always say this in the thread,my Batam guide/s was written base on a newbie mentality for newbies. Newbies need to read.

Today,i can no longer write them again and if i do,it cannot be accurate.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next i went on to Goldbird,took me around a 10min walk.when i reach lailai hotel as stated in bronono guide i was drenched in sweat walk in circles but could not find any gold bird.(just a note Goldbird does not have a signboard that says goldbird its just a dark glass door) one of the taxi guy saw me walking about and ask if i wanted taxi,i turned him down and asked if he knew where gold bird is located.he brought me to goldbird and told me that goldbird girls got many problems 2hrs and would disappear.
Something like this? Hehehe...

I see you got smoked by the taxi driver,hehehe...i have rarely heard Gold Bird girls having many problems to the extend they ranaway in 2 hours,unless the problem usually 1st lies with the customers. Do note that when i say i have rarely heard before,it doesnt mean it dont exist. I am still a frog in the well when in Batam. My data (and experience) collected were mainly from friends who travels to batam, some forums,this thread and my personal encounters.

Gold Bird,New Berry and Bunga is the 3 main booking joint i knew that provide a more consistent standard of service and rarely has runaways. All booking joints has runaways,just that this 3 has minimum. The method how one pick their girl applies when i say their standard of service is consistence too.

Good to hear that you take each step a time instead of planning too many things in a one night stay.

Quote:
He then took me to a joint(name is 28 or flower in indo) with a chinese lady boss that seems friendly. into me to the girls.i asked which one she recommend that has no problems.recommend me 2 girls that i dont really fancy.
saw a girl that was quite cute and to my liking but was taken.saw another one that was also quite sweet but boss told me that she only worked for a few days and she cant guarantee she is good.so ended up with the one she recommended.she quote me 1.5 juta tried to bargain but she claims that even if she wanted to lower the girl dont want. since there was a special occasion to me on that day i took it.
He took you to Bunga aka Massage 28 where you booked your girl,which is their old name. Just like Gold Bird is more popularly known as Sedona.

A 27 year old girl,hehehe...at 1.5 million rupiah,now you know why i say Bunga is the most expensive booking joint in Batam. Then again,Bunga girls are all season old birds who were mostly no longer under contract with any joint. Their service standard can at most times be quite above average (given her age). Many bros i knew got addicted to the girls there,hehehe...

I bet with you,the moment you show an intention to walk out of the shop w/o booking any girl,the price will come down,hehehe...another thing is,girls in Bunga if she likes you...price can definitely come down further. Last checked was on March 2016,hehehe...

Quote:
initial plan was to book the girl and have her sent to my room at 5pm while i go have a massage.but since i have spent my budget for girl and massage on the girl (also the fact that boss says she knows massage as well). took her back and relax for a while and she gave me a massage followed by some cuddling and one thing led to another.....
If i am in your shoe,i get her earlier to do the massage,hehehe...sorry,just personal preference since i wont be going for massage session.

Quote:
i took a ojek(bargain 30k from formosa>A2>formosa, it was pretty fun since its my first time riding a motorbike and from that time onwards i decided that ojek was the right way to travel since its cheap n exciting) tabao some BBQ stringray,satay,fired oyster.
A gentle reminder,avoid being a penny wise but a pound stupid to travel by ojek when you are in group.

Taxi cost : 40k to 50k

Ojek cost : 20k to 30k

Alone ,it is fine,but in group of 2 or more...you may wish to take a taxi instead. Cars can usually sit up to 4 person comfortably. Cheaper too.

Just a thought.

Quote:
After i came back I think something got to her. she went to sleep and ignored me all the way from 4.30pm till 1.30am i thought it was a goner.
My best girl in Batam was from MM,she slept upon arrival from 4pm onward to 11pm+. Thereafter when she's awake,the whole night was just about "raping" me,hehehe...until next morning 10am...hehehe...

Quote:
second event: at 1am when i gave up was about to sleep, she came over and hug me with her hands and feet. a little foreplay and she suggested doggy.probably the best minutes of my life 8.5/10

total spending around sgd250 excluding hotel and ferry
It will be very much lower if you planned to stay in a 1 star or 2 star hotel in Batam. If you are a 1st timer,you spend "normal",but if you are in Batam more than twice,then you actually spend quite a lot after i added in S$48 ferry and S$50 hotel.

I believe somewhere along the line,you paid some extras. Could it be the girl's next morning's tip? Could it be her meal? Maybe you did some shopping,hehehe...well,this part only you know.

Good luck bro and may you have a better next trip.

Thank you for sharing.

Cheers!

PS : I have to divide this reply by 2 becos i exceeded the maximum 10k words limit in one post,hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 23-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5908 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Taxi cost : 40k to 50k
Ojek cost : 20k to 30k
Alone ,it is fine,but in group of 2 or more...you may wish to take a taxi instead. Cars can usually sit up to 4 person comfortably. Cheaper too.
First time I see you overestimating fees LOL

For a short-distance taxi ride (Nagoya, Jodoh, Harbour Bay), yes you're right the standard fee is 50k, but negotiable down by hard bargainers (do you know any? ) to 40k or less (in HB, they pay the entrance fee).

For the ojek, the standard fare for a short-distance ride (Nagoya, Jodoh,...) is 10k. I suggest to pay 15k to be not stingy with a poor worker. 30k for Formosa-A2-Formosa could be ok. I mostly pay 15k for a single ride. 20k could be given at night or if one wants to be very generous. 30k for a single ojek ride is too much.

Last edited by Black Page; 23-03-2016 at 10:58 PM.
Old 23-03-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
9835 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I am going with family for 2night. Any driver for van, 10 seater to recommend? How much for 1 day?
Old 23-03-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9835 View Post
I am going with family for 2night. Any driver for van, 10 seater to recommend? How much for 1 day?
I booked a 18 seater mini bus at 700000idr in Jan. Includes driver and petrol. If i remember well, it is up to Barelang bridge. If beyond got to pay extra. Can call 0778 473 666 to find out more if interested.
Old 23-03-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
yes still cheaper than using ntuc card for the $10 discount ($38)
location of ferry ticket booth is easy to find since Xiaosinful can understand my hands drawn map.
Many money changers do sell this cheap tickets. The price gone up to 300000idr 1 month ago. So i don't think can get the ticket in gumtree, corousell for $31 to $33 as mentioned in another post. Btw, for better clarity to other bros here, the offer is for sindo and majestic ferry only, where both serves btm ctr.
Old 24-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Samster

Nono1973 or others familiar with Farmosa hotel .. Which room series numbers should I stay at for cool strong a/C and strong wifi and bright ? Without feeling hot & stuffy inside room during day time ... Is x5x rooms ok ? Understand x6x rooms are hot during day .. What type of rooms are these ? Sup / dlx dbl ?

TIA
Old 24-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

gold Bird

Can anyone share : How does Gold Bird based their girl pricing ?

Service ? Looks ? Milf (already give birth) ?

Eg a 19 yo gold bird gal (<21) costs only 800k but a similar aged gal elsewhere will command > 1 mil ..
Old 24-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9835 View Post
20feb-21feb2016
i went batam wif family of 13pax ,rented 1mini van including tips from 9am-945pm(batam time) send us back to hotel only800,000idr
i also wonder expensive or not. webchat/whatsapp +62 812 6818 7673
Driver-Batam-Aan_Tan add him in then can see his car pics too.

1st pick us up at batam centre ferry terminal drop us at I-Hotel Baloi for checking in then follows by 2 locations for shopping then lunch at A2 foodcourt then 2 more locations to shop and play go cart. then dinner at below then drive us bk to I-Hotel Baloi b4 that he stop by Kalea SPA for some of us to go do spa. (those will be send by to hotel by spa car.

somemore dinner@Citra Utama
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Citra+Utama/@0.9818481,104.0283542,20.92z/data=!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x31d98da383cb30c1:0xc3ffe8216 1cb72e8!2sCitra+Utama,+Komplek+Muka+Kuning+Indah+2 ,+Jl.+LetJend+Suprapto,+Buliang,+Batu+Aji,+Kota+Ba tam,+Kepulauan+Riau,+Indonesia!3b1!3m1!1s0x0000000 000000000:0x72d4a3812419a586

disclaimer ; me not related to him and no get commission or any kind. just intro and share.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV

Last edited by grandfather; 08-04-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Old 24-03-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
I booked a 18 seater mini bus at 700000idr in Jan. Includes driver and petrol. If i remember well, it is up to Barelang bridge. If beyond got to pay extra. Can call 0778 473 666 to find out more if interested.
bro, u have any lobang for smaller one like MPV type that can carry 6-7pax?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 24-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
20feb-21feb2016
i went batam wif family of 13pax ,rented 1mini van including tips from 9am-945pm(batam time) send us back to hotel only80,000idr
If it is 2d1n trip and you used him more than 8 times it's worth it for the convenient.

In comparison of if you were to take a taxi of 4/6 seaters for each trip.

And i think you meant IDR 800, 000.. And of the trip after all the commission he received from the shops you went, the spa you went, he would have earned in total roughly 1-1.3 Juta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
bro, u have any lobang for smaller one like MPV type that can carry 6-7pax?
Rate about IDR 500,000.. If you realise in Nagoya area, there are many groups of Taxi Driver sitting around everywhere. Most of these groups, at least one of them will be driving MPV or have contacts who drives..

IDR 250,000 for the car rental, IDR 250,000 for the driver.. As eventually he will get his additional income through commission..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
First time I see you overestimating fees LOL
For Ojek nowadays within Jodoh-Nagoya-Peniun i pay 15k just like you. 10k is achievable though.. I realized that most of the time if you ask them for price or quote them a price, at the end the final price will usually fall between 20-30k.. Definitely most will oblige as it's still cheaper than Taxi for single traveler.

For us foreigner, our rate increase/reduce by 5k in negotiation. For locals, it's by 1k in negotiation

My cheapest ride was 7k for a 5 mins ride.

For Taxi will be 25k-40k within Jodoh-Nagoya-Peniun, for taxi it is a must for me to confirm the price with the driver before entering his taxi.

The carpark entrance fee for taxi in harbourbay is 2k. Usually i add it on top of the agreed price for the taxi driver.
Old 24-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wg0326 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jam at hbf Singapore ! 1st time lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1