The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaygui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Water bed at Johor

Hi any bro, recently hear my Fren say Johor now got water bed. So last week go find this location, but this place really hard to find. But for any guy want to enjoy I will share the address here: taman Gaya, behind the KFC. Last week I go try is number 5 PRC, service is damn good and is different feeling. There have one Thailand also pretty, if no wrong the number is 11 but she only can massage + b2b + bj only. Share with us if you try already
Old 18-01-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Water bed at Johor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygui View Post
Hi any bro, recently hear my Fren say Johor now got water bed. So last week go find this location, but this place really hard to find. But for any guy want to enjoy I will share the address here: taman Gaya, behind the KFC. Last week I go try is number 5 PRC, service is damn good and is different feeling. There have one Thailand also pretty, if no wrong the number is 11 but she only can massage + b2b + bj only. Share with us if you try already
What is the damage...???
Old 18-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaygui View Post
u mean FJ service by the PRC ladies issit...how much the damage??
Old 19-01-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joejb2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my friend just try the Tomyam b2b name May. he said cannot challenge vietnam b2b he get used at jln perisai. damage rm150 + 20

Old 20-01-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejb2013 View Post
my friend just try the Tomyam b2b name May. he said cannot challenge vietnam b2b he get used at jln perisai. damage rm150 + 20

so the Tom Yam got offer any FJ? how much the rate?
Old 20-01-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Water bed at Johor (actually is soapy massage)

After read this thread, I wanna try whether the water bed service same as soapy massage which I love very much.
first go to google earth find KFC@Taman Gaya.
Then know the joint situated at Jalan Sasa 4, then google search any massage centre at Jalan Sasa 4, hardly find any massage centre information,
By the time arrive I see many massage centre along Jalan Sasa 4, oh shit which one is the one offer water bed service? Then remember brother say behind the KFC then I choose nearest behind KFC,

I ask counter got offer water bed service, he said yes, then I want to take no.5, too bad the counter said she transfer to other joint at kulai, the counter offer me no.7 from PRC, and I ask counter got other number bo? Counter said no other number, no choice take PRC no.7

Then go to behind, then saw actually is around 4 small shower room where each room located one bed, got 2 shower head on top of the bed, no.7 take off her clothe, body no in good shape and is MILF, boob is c cap?
At first she clean up my body front and back use water, then put soap liquid on my body front and back, use her body b2b massage, the very song song part is use her pussy to rub my didi and use her breast rub my didi, all the process, she use her boobs rub my body front and back.
Then she poke up question want extra service- poison dragon tongue (AR) and bbbj, I ask how much? She reply rm 50, I say ok, actually is no poison dragon tongue and actually is normal AR which last few second, shit! and the Bbbj also so so no skill and very rush on bbbj and make my didi no easily to cum.
Want to touch her pussy also no allow, then I totally very sien liao.

No. 7
Look: so so
Body: Milf
Soapy massage: ok, normal but compare I try soapy massage at bangkok which offer around rm 200 include fj, this one not up to standard, KL bukit bintang also got soapy massage where offer by PRC include steam,sauna and hot pool and fj cost around rm 268.
for brothers who haven't try soapy massage before, I encourage to try, is very nice experience.
Bbbj: not good, no skill, very rush bbbj my didi
Damage: soapy massage rm 190 which give to counter and bbbj with ar rm 50 give to no. 7 with total rm 240

Rtf: no because no fj and kinda expensive if compare kl soapy massage at bukit bintang, so far I think this joint first one offer soapy massage at jb, in future I hope many joint also follow too
Old 20-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Re: Water bed at Johor (actually is soapy massage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S82H View Post
After read this thread, I wanna try whether the water bed service same as soapy massage which I love very much.
first go to google earth find KFC@Taman Gaya.
Then know the joint situated at Jalan Sasa 4, then google search any massage centre at Jalan Sasa 4, hardly find any massage centre information,
By the time arrive I see many massage centre along Jalan Sasa 4, oh shit which one is the one offer water bed service? Then remember brother say behind the KFC then I choose nearest behind KFC,

I ask counter got offer water bed service, he said yes, then I want to take no.5, too bad the counter said she transfer to other joint at kulai, the counter offer me no.7 from PRC, and I ask counter got other number bo? Counter said no other number, no choice take PRC no.7

Then go to behind, then saw actually is around 4 small shower room where each room located one bed, got 2 shower head on top of the bed, no.7 take off her clothe, body no in good shape and is MILF, boob is c cap?
At first she clean up my body front and back use water, then put soap liquid on my body front and back, use her body b2b massage, the very song song part is use her pussy to rub my didi and use her breast rub my didi, all the process, she use her boobs rub my body front and back.
Then she poke up question want extra service- poison dragon tongue (AR) and bbbj, I ask how much? She reply rm 50, I say ok, actually is no poison dragon tongue and actually is normal AR which last few second, shit! and the Bbbj also so so no skill and very rush on bbbj and make my didi no easily to cum.
Want to touch her pussy also no allow, then I totally very sien liao.

No. 7
Look: so so
Body: Milf
Soapy massage: ok, normal but compare I try soapy massage at bangkok which offer around rm 200 include fj, this one not up to standard, KL bukit bintang also got soapy massage where offer by PRC include steam,sauna and hot pool and fj cost around rm 268.
for brothers who haven't try soapy massage before, I encourage to try, is very nice experience.
Bbbj: not good, no skill, very rush bbbj my didi
Damage: soapy massage rm 190 which give to counter and bbbj with ar rm 50 give to no. 7 with total rm 240

Rtf: no because no fj and kinda expensive if compare kl soapy massage at bukit bintang, so far I think this joint first one offer soapy massage at jb, in future I hope many joint also follow too
thanks for sharing bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1