The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by csm68 View Post
You can go to Louhu for better service and much cheaper compare to those SPA.
Hahaha after KTV sessions always go to Luohu Cun or Futian for low budget Tui Na cheap thrills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
from what i know longgang area even cheaper sex service than luohu area.
KNN wild wild east Longgang District budget bonk places you also know!

Quote:
these 2 places very expensive they cost a bomb.
Maybe he open fa piao and claim from boss mah.
Old 09-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
aceyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Massage Parlours

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha after KTV sessions always go to Luohu Cun or Futian for low budget Tui Na cheap thrills.

KNN wild wild east Longgang District budget bonk places you also know!

Maybe he open fa piao and claim from boss mah.
ya..u wish lo...at least i feel safe mah...but wanna a change..another to intro?
Old 09-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Friends and I were arranging to go up to our favorite bbbjcim place in Futian, but got told that for the next few days, only veggie service available until after at least 01:30 am.

Phoned a couple other places in Futian and Lowu - and same basic reply; they're expecting some kind of crackdown.

Man, this is really getting ridiculous.

SEAJ
Old 10-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fruiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Friends and I were arranging to go up to our favorite bbbjcim place in Futian, but got told that for the next few days, only veggie service available until after at least 01:30 am.

Phoned a couple other places in Futian and Lowu - and same basic reply; they're expecting some kind of crackdown.

Man, this is really getting ridiculous.

SEAJ
bbbjcim? been looking forever. mind sharing the location? would be much appreciated!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kirin Parkview Hotel 麒麟山景大酒店 ★★★★★

Quote:
thanks for sharing
allow me to make some comments
the 2 killers really evil to kill so many wls
one of the victims is a married woman with 5 year kid
i think her husband also know she is in the vice trade
this serial killings happen in 2012 -3 years back
old news but valuable info
i wonder why those stupid wls carry so much cash at night
i really pity the victims families
these women are too materialistic -wanting to make fast money
they are no different from the drug barons of guangdong
easy money always carry high risk whether selling sex or drugs
Germany is the best country in the world for sex workers
german law fully protects sex workers
really sadist...but then again..maybe they just hate WLs due to some bad previous sexperiences.

sometimes these ladies stay at apartments with others and they dun feel very safe storing cash at home...so they bring along the cash wherever they go to.
they could have put in inside bank...but then...sometimes banks dun open all the time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-01-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruiv View Post
bbbjcim? been looking forever. mind sharing the location? would be much appreciated!
LOL - pls go to:
http://sbfsg.shop/showthr...3#post12437363
For my reply.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 10-01-2015, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
really sadist...but then again..maybe they just hate WLs due to some bad previous sexperiences.

sometimes these ladies stay at apartments with others and they dun feel very safe storing cash at home...so they bring along the cash wherever they go to.
they could have put in inside bank...but then...sometimes banks dun open all the time.
although i am based in the north, i often go down to the shenzhen-hong kong border to do visa runs
from my limited knowledge of shenzhen, there are many cash deposit atm machines at night, they are open 24 hours
shenzhen (although it is a very expensive place to play) is one of the most user friendly cities in china
those wls could have easily deposit their cash via the atm cash deposit machines even in the middle of the night
anyway back to the shenzhen murder case. those 2 killers were really violent
guys, they would have forced the girls to reveal their atm pin numbers anyway
until the china communist party legalises the sex trade, china wls will always face danger , this is the nature of their profession
no need to pity these type of women, they want easy and fast money so they choose this line of work
china society as a whole is like singapore society
materialistic and all about money
NO MONEY no honey hahaha
Old 10-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
深圳罗湖..残杀..夜场女孩..分尸案件

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA3...installed=0#rd
another rape cum murder case in china
the one child policy is causing social problems
陕西13岁少女搭顺车遇害 对方强奸未遂杀人灭口
社会万象华商报 [微博] 2015-01-07 08:06我要分享 708
陕西13岁少女搭顺车遇害 对方强奸未遂杀人灭口

遇害少女

华商报渭南讯(记者 杨托 实习生 万耀伟)华县一名13岁初二女生在周日下午上学途中,搭乘同村24岁男青年的摩托车,不料却惨遭对方杀害。 1月3日,遇害女孩被安葬,凶手已被华县警方刑拘。遇害少女花花(化名)是华县某初级中学初二学生,今年1 3岁。昨日,据花花的伯父说,侄女学习成绩好,也很懂事,没有想到会突遭毒手。

伯父介绍,他儿子和花花同在镇上上学,平时都是俩孩子结伴步行去学校。去年12月28日下午3时许,因为儿 子感冒要打针,没和花花一同去上学。晚7时许,班主任打来电话说花花还没到校,家里人十分着急,一边报警, 一边连夜寻找。随后,从花花的同学及村民处得知,花花在上学路上,乘坐过同村青年刘某的摩托车 。

“那个小伙子和我们虽然是同村,但不是一个小组。”花花的伯父说,家人赶到刘某家里,等了40多分钟才见到 骑车回家的刘某。询问时,刘某称捎的是一名中年妇女,并不是花花。

随后,辖区派出所民警赶到并将刘某带走调查,但并未发现有价值的线索,最终将刘某放回家中。第二天,刘某骑 着摩托车到花花家,还留下电话表示愿意帮忙寻找。此后,家属继续在华县周边及渭南等地寻找花花 。

警方调取视频监控,最终确定骑摩托车载着花花的男子就是刘某,民警再次将刘某控制,并移交给县公安局调查。 去年12月30日,刘某交代了自己杀害花花的犯罪事实。

据同村一名70多岁的村民说,刘某性格内向,早年辍学,没想到竟做出这种伤天害理的事情。还有村民说,听说 案发当日,刘某在外给人盖房收工早,回家途中遇到花花后,以送其上学为名骗到无人之处行凶
花花所在学校的一名老师说,花花平时在学校各方面表现都很好,也是成绩拔尖的学生。

据民警介绍,当时刘某欲对花花强奸未遂,后担心事情败露,用绳索勒住花花的脖子,致其窒息而死,随后将尸体 藏于村南的一处水渠边。目前,刘某已被华县警方刑拘。返回腾讯网首页>>
Old 10-01-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
although i am based in the north, i often go down to the shenzhen-hong kong border to do visa runs
Wouldn't it be costly if you do a visa run every 2 weeks or 2 months depending what visa you have?

Quote:
china society as a whole is like singapore society

materialistic and all about money

NO MONEY no honey hahaha
Hahaha.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyman View Post
thats why i need to find new place...we can all exchange contacts
U should avoid big spa..go to those within 4 star hotels or those in an office towers
Old 12-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

reporter uncover girls stripping in chongqing ktv click link below to watch
http://v.qq.com/cover/v/v9qyqof88h4l...id=f0015a1lot8
Old 12-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Any kind soul bros can provide chiong joint and massage joint will be going on 19 for 5 days. My friend which is going with had his own gal. Much appreciate.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Samster

图自《明报》
中新网1月12日电据香港明报网站报道,涉嫌操控卖淫集团被捕的赌王何鸿燊侄儿、澳门葡京酒店行政董事何猷 伦,今早被押送到澳门检察院。

今天早上10时许,澳门警方用5架车接载102名被捕者前往检察院,其中何猷伦等4男2女被怀疑为集团首脑 ,他们被安排乘坐一辆私家车,全被锁上手铐。何猷伦下车时露出不屑神色,其余5人则低头或用手掩脸。其间大 批港澳传媒记者一直冒寒风在检察院门外等候追访。

其余被捕的96名女子则由客货车接载,众人神色慌张,一见记者镜头便快步离开,押解警员一度要用普通话叫她 们“不要走、不要跑”。

警方亦将大批证物送到检察院,包括多个未用过的安全套。据悉,澳门检控人员需检视各人口供及证物,才决定是 否向何提岀检控以及起诉罪名。

澳门警方是在前天(10日)于澳门葡京酒店拘捕何猷伦等102人,指他们涉嫌操控当地一个庞大卖淫集团。何 猷伦为何鸿燊侄儿,现年68岁,被捕时为葡京酒店行政董事。

[打印] [收藏] [发表评论]
Old 13-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

hong kong man caught smuggling 94 iphones at the shenzhen border
http://news.qq.com/a/20150112/056466.htm#p=1
http://news.qq.com/a/20150112/056466.htm#p=2
http://news.qq.com/a/20150112/056466.htm#p=3
http://news.qq.com/a/20150112/056466.htm#p=4
http://news.qq.com/a/20150112/056466.htm#p=5
Old 13-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

hello guys i will be travelling to shenzhen next week for the first time for business trip

may i know where is the recommended places to chiong by myself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1