The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
A long time ago... Glory Days For Thai Girls

I always knew the past had better Thai girls and now have dug out some proof. Before there were over 550 girls to choose from, now left with less than 200.

Int Conf AIDS. 1994 Aug 7-12; 10: 250 (abstract no. PC0364).
Dept. Community, Occupational and Family Medicine, National University of Singapore.

OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the influence of the method of brothel keeper reimbursement on gonorrhoea prevalence rates among brothel-based female sex workers in Singapore. METHODS: Brothel-based sex workers in Singapore are tested for gonorrhea every two weeks. The prevalence of positive tests was calculated for each quarter of 1993 for brothels on four selected streets. These streets were chosen since they have different methods of brothel reimbursement, but are in the same area of the city and have sex workers with similar demographic profiles. On streets A (14 brothels, 174 sex workers) and B (7,101), the sex workers pay a flat rate for room rental; on streets C (20,117) and D (27,153), the sex workers pay a percentage of their earnings for each client seen. RESULTS: Greater than 90% of sex workers on each of these four streets were middle class (charging US $10-30 per client) and had no more than primary education. The mean worker ages for the four streets were similar (range 35-38 years). Anecdotal evidence suggests the client populations of these streets are similar. The prevalence (%) of positive gonorrhoea tests by street for 1993 are shown below (95% CI): TABULAR DATA, SEE ABSTRACT VOLUME. CONCLUSION: These preliminary data indicate that STD transmission within brothels may be influenced by aspects of brothel operating policy, in this case by the method of brothel reimbursement with higher rates in brothels that have a financial interest in each individual client. Although further work needs to be done to understand how this policy affects the sex worker-client interaction, these results suggest that educational and skills-reinforcing programmes for sex workers could be complemented by programmes aimed at brothel operating policy to enhance reduction of STD transmission in this setting.
Old 28-05-2008, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
viper85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyviper85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A long time ago... Glory Days For Thai Girls

Eh...the report not easy for layman like me to understand...but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
The mean worker ages for the four streets were similar (range 35-38 years).

The prevalence (%) of positive gonorrhoea tests by street for 1993 are shown below (95% CI): TABULAR DATA, SEE ABSTRACT VOLUME.
These 2 statements seem to contradict with what u said...
Old 28-05-2008, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
_Frank_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy_Frank_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the support all the while!
My pleasure to serve all SBF bros

Hope to get your support again, @ http://www.thaibeautiful.com

It's been my pleasure to serve you pleasurable moments.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Frank_ View Post
Thanks for the support all the while!
My pleasure to serve all SBF bros
bro u racking up post count issit? u posting thanks for support all over, but what support? serve wad?
Old 02-06-2008, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15698 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
bro u racking up post count issit? u posting thanks for support all over, but what support? serve wad?
thanks for thanks for the support lor wahahahahahahaha damn cute rightwahahahahhaahaha
Old 07-06-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
duffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don;t understand TS's intentions
Old 07-06-2008, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 18
junkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of lightjunkie2807 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy View Post
I don;t understand TS's intentions
I don't understand the report at all. Hahahah. Always remember K.I.S.S. Keep it short & simple.

Ja neh!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1