The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 PENNY 💞💞40E TALL, BUSTY & CURVY ASS-RIMMING 26YO; BBBJ,COF,CIM

P E N N Y

40E Busty & Curvy Sex-Bomb, very eager to please

Name: Penny
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 40E-32-34
Height: 167cm
Weight: 59kg
Skin Tone: Fair-White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Tarma with RICHY
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$320 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below
Old 08-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 PENNY 💞💞40E TALL, BUSTY & CURVY ASS-RIMMING 26YO; BBBJ,COF,CIM

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Penny ( Foxy )
Looks : 7/10 ( Thai Chinese look )
Body : 6/10 ( chubby, one mans meat is another mans poison )
Boobs : 400cc man made
Catbath : N/A
Bbbj : 8/10 ( not afraid to go deep and will not forget about your balls as well )
FJ : 7/10 ( Responsive, willing to change position. Best position is doggy )
RTF : KIV want to try other girls first

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroXzero View Post
Foxythai Penny
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=981576

as other bros mention, it chubby so if looking for slim body then u can take a pass
look some bit of chi, big boobs not yet full season (slight some hardness)
start with shower then onto bed with bbbj and much later into action.
Friendly and no blackface at all
oh... almost forgot she do speak french

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucehon View Post
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=981576
Penny from foxythai

OCATION: easy to locate
LOOKS: 80% similar in the photo. Keep smiling.
BODY: meaty. Nice round butt.
BOOBS: well rounded
Services offered:
FRENCHING: sensual and passionate
BBBJ: energy level is there. Clean and deep.
FJ: service oriented and very willing to please. Hair flipping and finger biting while i fuck her is super turn on
GFE: tip top mistress service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for FT Penny and Richy

*Unfortunately both ladies declined to for any action shots as they are worried about their privacy.

Quite some time since my last FR.

Saw that FT got a big boobs pair and was undecided between Penny and Richy. As per usual, if you cannot choose between which FL to go for, just go for the one with the big boobs in this case it was Penny.

Proceed to location and when door open, her looks are the same as what you see in her posted pics. Body wise, I’m sure bros who love meat on their girls (chubby kind) would definitely enjoy her. Coupled with her huge enhanced boobs. On the way I saw her friend Richy. Also looks good, pleasant looking with also huge boobs so decide to up her after penny.

Inside the room Penny assisted to strip and proceeded to shower. Nothing to shout about as it was SOP shower with occasional HJ while showering. Quickly showered up and proceed back to bed.

Soon she started to play some music to set the mood and start her catbath. Slow and sensual BBBJ followed next. Action wise once safety caps on was the usual missionary, cg, rcg and gotta say her doggy was great due to the cushion that she have.

Next up was her friend Richy, similar to penny, no shock from the pics that are posted. Coupled with her good english and big boobs. Slight difference here is that her boobs are natural unless I’ve gotten it wrong. Action immediately started as I’ve showered in Penny’s room.

Frenching and her catbath started. BBBJ was slow and sensual. Soon caps on and started with CG. She’s not very experienced in CG + her bed was single bed. So not much movement can be done here. But gotta say she’s very hardworking to ensure that i expanded out my 2 shots knowing that I’ve went to Penny prior to going to her room. Intermission time got to know she’s a maths teacher and its school term break at the moment due to Song Kran.

Overall for both of them, they are highly recommended for bros who like their FLs slightly chubby and if going for their tarma, i’m sure with the chemistry they have between them, it would be a very good session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Review for Penny(40E) from foxythai.
Upz my rep if you like my honest review
P/s: Was planning between Galaxy Miyaki 36D or penny in the end bcoz of timing go for penny instead.

Date: 18/4/24
Time: 815pm
Location : condo G discreet and good. have sheltered mscp nearby within short walking distance 400-500m (5min). visit this venue b4 in past yrs
OKT : 10/10 prompt with clear instruction and accommodative to the time to postpone 15mins later.
Room : clear & spacious w queen size bed . ( attached bathroom w averag size shower for 2pax). Adult size towel with no funny smell. Mouth wash provided.
Looks : 10/10 same person from the photo. face complexion is smooth and fair. sweet looking and wore sailormoon cosplay.
GFE: 8/10, keep smiling and help you hang your clothe neatly in the cupboard. English communicate at minimal. She tried her best to please me.
Body : bakness 9-10 with slight tummy (karina hart) not my type but i just want to try her boob. Tattoos at the back- dragon 50% completion. Smooth skin complexion.
Boobs : 6/10 E(left)-semihardw stretch mark & C-D(right)-soft; manmade. looked unbalance. she said she is upgrading the left.
Catbath : 8/10 kiss my neck, nipple till groin area. hardworking
Painting : NA din try
Finger: allowed with ky. However need to be gentle and slow.
French : NA. coz she said she just recovered from flu few days ago. Sian for me coz I need this to build chemistry.
BBBJ : 8/10. Hardworking keep bbbj till I stopped her. She have braces however she did it professionally with no feel of braces.
Boob.F: 7/10. With her semi hard left boob, unable to perform (she) lay down while I am on top doing the deed while bbbj at the same time. She complain pain on her left boob where my butt is touching. Perhaps future I will only go for natural big boob ladies.
FJ : NA
RTF : no for me unless her boob upgrade soft type and slim down to bakness 7-8 and too many ladies on sbf haaa.
She said will leave on the week 22-26 Apr
First time night bonk after dinner, not sure affect my performance and chemistry. I like to fench+boob.F+bbbj and end with CIM for 90% of my bonk record.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 24-04-2024 at 07:19 AM.
Old 08-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 PENNY 💞💞40E TALL, BUSTY & CURVY ASS-RIMMING 26YO; BBBJ,COF,CIM

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-04-2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster (A)

Tarma Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-04-2024 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 08-04-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1