The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Bro Nara, upped you with my humble points... Cheers!
Thanks thanks! Favour and request returned. All the best.
Recently in the adventurous habit of cultivating new masseurs to poke poke and dig dig on top of their gig. I think its damn easy to motivate🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏻‍♀️🇨🇳🤯. Should have tot of it earlier.

When you’re the hammer, everyone becomes nail🤗🤗🤗
Old 12-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsdg View Post
Can share contact bro? Thanks in advance!
sent bro..cheers
Old 12-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of

Haven't try thr p massage yet hope your sharing can make me brighten up.
Old 13-04-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
BTOB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 2nd FR for Bro Hotstuff ctc

Yesterday lunch time I went for my 2nd session. This time I requested to trim my hair as she told me previously that it is included in the JG treatment during my 1st session if I want. But you need to inform her in advance to prepare. FYI she is using disposable razor so hygiene not an issue.

During the treatment, I told her that my night pee condition had improved and the tightness and pain at my right groin area and right thigh (due to prolong sitting) also improved but not gone yet, maybe still got 50% left. Then she massage other areas of my lower body, different from the 1st time. Then finished off with the prostate treatment through my anus and this time my cum leaked out more than the first time. Today morning I woke up, I feel much better and relaxed and the tightness and pain at my groin area had improved much better, maybe left 20% to 30%. Will visit her next week again, hope that my groin pain issue can resolve by the 3rd session.

Thank you once again Bro Hotstuff
Old 13-04-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
browneyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc bro?
Old 13-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone has pingping or any ML who poke inside anus kind of JG (not the few pokes and done kind). Appreciate if can pm me and will up you.
Old 13-04-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 4
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

pls share contacts for JG services thanks!
Old 13-04-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
genre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygenre1117 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, can share ctc for prostate massage? TIA
Old 13-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all , can share a ctc for both juagen and prostate massage?

Prefer with happy ending. 😁

Thanks in advance!
Old 13-04-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTOB View Post
My 2nd FR for Bro Hotstuff ctc

Yesterday lunch time I went for my 2nd session. This time I requested to trim my hair as she told me previously that it is included in the JG treatment during my 1st session if I want. But you need to inform her in advance to prepare. FYI she is using disposable razor so hygiene not an issue.

During the treatment, I told her that my night pee condition had improved and the tightness and pain at my right groin area and right thigh (due to prolong sitting) also improved but not gone yet, maybe still got 50% left. Then she massage other areas of my lower body, different from the 1st time. Then finished off with the prostate treatment through my anus and this time my cum leaked out more than the first time. Today morning I woke up, I feel much better and relaxed and the tightness and pain at my groin area had improved much better, maybe left 20% to 30%. Will visit her next week again, hope that my groin pain issue can resolve by the 3rd session.

Thank you once again Bro Hotstuff
you're most welcomed and glad that her treatment works for you, i've also replied to the bros who've PM me for contacts. please share your experience too once you've tried her treatment.
Old 13-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
you're most welcomed and glad that her treatment works for you, i've also replied to the bros who've PM me for contacts. please share your experience too once you've tried her treatment.
Hi hotatuff bro , able to pm ctc? Thanks!
Old 13-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jeffleon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy GT Turbo View Post
I got 1 at jurong west with good jg n inner prostate masssge,any bro keen can pm me for exchange.
Bro, I am living at Jurong West. Care to share contact with me?

Thank you
Old 13-04-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Hi!
Can share the loyang? I am also a prostrate massage lover.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 14-04-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

read all the reports and i really have to say finding a good one now a days is really hard. almost 95% of all advertise is more towards HJ and Sex.

been through those painful type in GL and i never wanted to go back again as too painful. while those simulation type only last me for 1 or at most 2 weeks for performance. seems like age also plays a part.

not sure how the market like is now but i can say that prices has climb a lot and getting quality is like striking 4D.

im staying at the west and the ones i used to visit is under renovation and the other home based change to shop le. Any good bros here can introduce good Prostate ML to me?

kamxia in advance
Old 14-04-2022, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Hi bro hotstuff, mind sharing the contract as well? Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread