The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of
OKT/FL in Seoul

Hi Folks,

I have read alot of reports in Korea/Seoul with recommendation to fuck shop, massage palour etc. Has anyone tried OKT contact and come to the room?

I used to have a contact number 5 yrs ago from the old sammyboy forum and got this girl by the name Jasmine. She gives one hell of a service, CIM and BM. I can't remember how much I pay but it was good. I saw here a few occassions. My last meeting got 2 shots from here.... I lost the number of the OKT and also lost her service. I still dream of her.

I'm not sure if any bro got any contact for OKT/FL (tour guide contact??) to pass on. Most girls in Seoul as pretty, even the bellboy or the car park attendant is pretty. Sometime I wonder if the FL???

Also, I used to stay in Hyatt and JJ was the best place to go. Walking thru one round would go PCC... Now I plan to stay in JW Marriott. This place is not a familiar ground to me. I spent 4 stays in Hyatt few years ago. Anyone staied in Marriott and any activities like JJ in Marriott?? Any recommendations appreciat someone can share. Thanks,

Slutwen
Old 25-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
changinglanes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: OKT/FL in Seoul

Hi Slutwen,

Korea is one of the those countries that are blessed with many beautiful women. What makes it more tempting is their relative inaccessibility. Even when faced with a lack of business, the ladies in Yongsan (literally lanes of beautiful women beckoning passerbys to book them for a quickie) would rather reject you than be seen to service a foreigner (unless you look Korean/Japanese and can speak either language).

However, a non-Korean friend recommended an outcall service. I was not expecting much but on both tries I got gems. Each beautiful in their own way, terribly accommodating and very pleased if you make an effort to communicate to them (their English isn't terribly good like many Koreans). Both the Korean Times and Joon Ang Daily (published in English) have listings of these outcall agenicies. When you are next in town trying calling the advert with the following number 016-743-8XXX

Enjoy and feel free to drop a line if you enjoyed the experience.

changinglanes
Old 26-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro changinglanes,
the outcall charges u a flat fee including Fj or it is separately neg with the gal? i tried to call a few times...but guess i m down on luck cos nobody picks up the phone...
Old 26-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
changinglanes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro kops918,

Package is full service for duration of 90mins. As the ladies are part timers you may get them for longer if they like you. Hope you have better luck today. If they are still posting ads they should still be in business. Drop me a pm if you are successful. Best of luck

Changinglanes
Old 26-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
roadster01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise what is the rate for a outcall in Seoul ?

Any contacts will be very much appreciated.
Old 27-11-2005, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kops918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: OKT/FL in Seoul

thanks for the info..bro changinglanes....by the way u went to Janghanpyeong (northeast of seoul)? charges $120us...
Old 27-11-2005, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 20
slutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud ofslutwen has much to be proud of

Thanks changinglanes for the valuable inputs. I hope this would serve another avenue for bro who des not want to venture out especially in this winter season.

Frankly, I rather have the girl invited to the room for special service. the pain points here is that you don't know what you are getting....

I will be going to Seoul mid-Dec. So I will try calling them.

Thanks once again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1