The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-04-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
seen a few mentions the mainland way, which is what? I can't seem to book Adele recently. kena a landmine today damn sian - Da Bao, look totally different, around late 30s bah or maybe possible early 40s, should have U-turn when i saw the location. at this rate i think go JB better
This Dabao? https://sglonelyguy-30.com/da-bao-massage/

Odd, previous FR are quite good but I thought she RTC liao. Maybe totally different person. Tina also RTC liao but her listing still there. I suspect this MLs just switching profiles who left to take customers.
Old 06-04-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I think you are in the wrong forum bro. There are many different categories of service providers catering to the differing needs. If all can be easily gotten with an extra blue note, I think I will quit this scene. Or I will simply go for to the FL site. For those that has played in this ML scene long enough, will have seen how it has evolved and muddled of course. The early days of the ML scene is really about massage services with a little extra. The turn on for bros here is in trying to convert MLs to do more. Those that seemed easy is usually a turn off for me.
I’m not in the wrong forum. This is TCSS forum so all opinions are valued. Agreed there are different service providers for different bros with different needs and wants. Just sharing that we all have options, more than ever. Prettier girls catering to different budgets. The TopUp of a single blue note is NOT referring to SLG MLs. We need to get out of the well and see the world out there.

My account may be relatively new but I’ve been in this space since littletiger days. Some bros may prefer the challenges of unlocking. Been there done that. These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 06-04-2024 at 11:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
I’m not in the wrong forum. This is TCSS forum so all opinions are valued. Agreed there are different service providers for different bros with different needs and wants. Just sharing that we all have options, more than ever. Prettier girls catering to different budgets. The TopUp of a single blue note is NOT referring to SLG MLs. We need to get out of the well and see the world out there.

My account may be relatively new but I’ve been in this space since littletiger days. Some bros may prefer the challenges of unlocking. Been there done that. These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.
thanks bro for the tip as well as the recommendation on kimmy (i hope you have read my FR on her haha) . however, i agree to a certain extent as to what you have said.

in the nightlife industry, we have both ktvs and siamdius. ktvs is more of what you pay and they will offer you what you want whereas in the Thai disco, a single 2 blue notes might get you a free bang whereas a 10k flower might just earn you a simple kiss. some bros here love the challenge and i believe while they love the challenge of being the hunter, they also also responsible for their wallet as well. like you said, chionging is more than just being a dweller in the well. there might be bros who just love the challenge of getting their lady to do the extras at dunno what costs as well.
Old 06-04-2024, 11:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
These days I prefer to just pay and get what I want. So just sharing my experience here. Those MLs that play hard to get are a turn off for me. Just hate to see bros here spending their hard earned money getting bait and switch or sub par services from MILFs/GLIFs. Recent mentions of Kimmy and Coco are prime examples of good options that are in the market.
You are very right bro, never use hard earn money to cheong. You wun enjoy.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-04-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Kimmy's underwear is damn hot

Bro you tried them already?
Bro i wanted but didnt lol. I just keep on RTM that PRC coco...
Old 07-04-2024, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FP for one of the “locals” in SLG
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-qingqing/
Actually body very nice and pretty face. Very close to picture , place convenient. Unfortunately very bad with time. Massage is nonexistent and in and out in 40min.
(After making me wait 15min).
Sorry.
Better offers around.
Old 07-04-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tungstenuranium View Post
Hi, guys. I am new to visiting Massage Ladies.

I was wondering, how do you guys keep your belongings safe? Naturally, I bring the minimum number of things when visiting, but I still need my phone.

I visited an ML and she told me to put my items and clothes aside while I take a shower. She is a reputable ML, so I had nothing to worry about. But what if it’s one of the newer MLs who is not so trustworthy?
Bro, don’t worry, your belonging is safe

I’m more curious will any Bro force ML to have sex with them
Old 07-04-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

Maybe someone who loves to play wrestling with MLs on the bed will do that but he will later put it as pleasuring each other on the bed instead.
Old 07-04-2024, 12:50 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

I asked Man Man this question before. She told me that if something like this really happened, she would not hesitate to call the police. Even if she was sent back to her country, he would still want that bastard to be imprisoned.

So, come out to cheong, strictly follow the rules. Dun let your small head control the big head.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-04-2024, 12:53 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Maybe someone who loves to play wrestling with MLs on the bed will do that but he will later put it as pleasuring each other on the bed instead.
Furthermore, he is very proud of his wrestling technique.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-04-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

was visiting an FL located near GL lor 44, after unloading, took a stroll down the eateries and saw a disguised "tcm" with a white signboard with syt and good looking mls inside the shop, but no more vit M for the day liao so had to pass… recommend bros who are more adventurous and have vit M to go take a look wont disappoint
Old 07-04-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -508 / Power: 0
Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian Shangshangqian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
Can’t agreed more. I know one ML that loves durian and she always asked me to buy and demand the good quality ones and said she only ask me to buy.
I bought few times but once I saw her very close here a bro (holding hands) in Geylang buying durian together !
From that day on , I stop buying.
Bro I know a ML in Geylang also did the same to me….are we talking about the same person🤣
We went out together for durian before but never hold hands
Old 07-04-2024, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited xuan Xuan one more time before she leaves. She really is a step above all the vanilla mls. Cute, good gfe, good sensual. She knows what her assets are are she makes use of them super well. Will really miss her when she goes back. Hopefully she will come back again even if it's for a short stint.
Old 07-04-2024, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Littleeugene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi Bro, can you share which Kimmy you mentioned? Thanks
Old 07-04-2024, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMadeInHeaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleeugene View Post
Hi Bro, can you share which Kimmy you mentioned? Thanks
it's viet kimmy, you can search this thread for the fr's or go to qianjinwang to check her details, bro vazie's fr rly damn power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1