The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You sure they are koreans?

Nowadays many millenial PRCs dare not id themselves as Ah Tiongs and will claim to be korean, japanese, cambodians & even singaporeans.

Last month I was in a bar in NEP and because it was packed.... mamasan guided me to a couch telling me the guys there are same like me..... Singaporeans. There were 3 of them and when I talked with them..... straight away I knew they are not from SG even though they spoke english with me. They finally admitted they were PRC and had worked in SG previously.
Had something similar at a shop too. Actually very similar but just one dude. I asked him where he stayed in Singapore and he kept saying 'east side, very hard to drive to'. I pressed him a bit and told him I was from Singapore then he gave up.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smartidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since it is a Buddhist holiday on 22nd May, understand that all bars are closed for 24hrs since no alcohol will be sold. Will other types of activities still open (massage, ktv, etc) or will everything be closed too as it is a holy day.
Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today alocholic places will be vlosed or closed midnight. Tomordow all closed. Those who camw to bkk to drink, detox w4 hourz. Thoss who come to bang, massages remain open
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
My experience at TERRA is an exact opposite to your experience. I am aware that the place has become popular with PRC due to the numerous PRC Youtubers hyping the place but the three times I was there the number of Thais in the crowd are probably 90pc and the ratio of girls to guys were ABSOLUTELY not 2 to 8.

My impression was that TERRA remain popular with Thai crowds because the place is regularly featuring live performance by Thai pop stars and one can check out the show schedule at its FB page.

First outing - JOEY BOY
Second outing (Feb 14) - KLEAR (Black Valentine) event
Third outing - D GERRARD

The place remind me of NUNG LEN and even then, I don't recall the outlet host Thai pop stars as regularly as TERRA. During my outings, I only noticed a few tables of PRCs (obviously based on the Mandarin spoken). No clear sight of Koreans and Singaporeans. The queue outside are almost 90pc Thais and in fact, there are sizable numbers of Thai youngsters coming in group for the first time ( you can tell based on how they make their way around and asking for info at the entrance, direction to washroom etc.)
Seems like you went terra balcony. That is not touriat populated
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 13
XSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond reputeXSaint has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Bros,

any place of fun near IMPACT Muang Thong Thani as I will be traveling there soon

Thanks
Old Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Seems like you went terra balcony. That is not touriat populated
no. it was TERRA THONGLOR. TERRA BALCONY has much less crowd than TERRA THONGLOR, to the extent they need to offer buy one free one from time to time.
Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Akukambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi senior bros, I’m going to bkk in June and have been reading a little on bkk threads. Abit lost with all the locations from bj bars to nuru massage.

Can anyone advise if all can be found in places like nana plaza or soi cowboy which are more famous? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1