The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Talking Are we revealing too much details?

Recently, I have been seeing too much details been revealed in FR. Sso much details that I no longer need to send a private message to the one who made the post to ask for the exact location.

Let me give 2 specific examples (yupe, I am revealing details too as I hope we can be more careful in future) :

1. Under East Side Spa Experience

Someone shared the name of the masseuses working in a spa in Tampines.

How to find out?

Use the keywords 'Tampines', 'spa' and the name of the masseuse and make a search using Facebook.

Taaadaaa! 90% you can straight away know the name and location of that so-called spa. Why? Simply because many spas in SG have their own Facebook account and advertised their masseuses (with their names) on their Facebook account.

2. Under MP along Geylang Road

Some shared his discovery of a spa with juicy details. He shared that the location is next to a popular eatery shop.

How to find out?

Google that eatery with keyword 'Geylang' to find its exact location. Go to that location and you will be able to know what spa or so-called wellness shop is located next to it.

Simple, right? Yet many of us are still seen to comment on those threads to ask for their locations.

Next question - are we too lazy trying to make an online search with the keywords given and always waiting to be spoonfed?

Last edited by schwing; 29-10-2022 at 09:00 AM.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Are we revealing too much details?

Let me try to answer your questions. Firstly, yes, some details are so obvious even though they were abbreviated. But this doesn't seems to deter the spa/mp operators. Look at the adverts put up by some mps/facial joints etc. The photos of the (attractive) MLs, coupled with hints from customers, are dead giveaways of what's available. As to those who still ask for details, even though the contact numbers are already posted and available, they are probably too lazy or, perhaps, looked at latest post and quickly ask for details before scrolling to earlier posts.

My humble views and I could be wrong.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Are we revealing too much details?

Internet 4ever! The storm hit the world 22 yrs ago. The world experience WWW, its power and weakness too. There is no u turn.

I guess 10 yrs ago, the under world at western countries value, and noted the Internet. Over here? This under world figures are nuts. Eg. FRs on FLs on the street of Katong, the okts dont bother dont even want to find out more. They paid a heavy price. Jailed with fines.

My point. Respect WWW. It will served us well into the future.
Old 29-10-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 21
huayingxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildC View Post
Let me try to answer your questions. Firstly, yes, some details are so obvious even though they were abbreviated. But this doesn't seems to deter the spa/mp operators. Look at the adverts put up by some mps/facial joints etc. The photos of the (attractive) MLs, coupled with hints from customers, are dead giveaways of what's available. As to those who still ask for details, even though the contact numbers are already posted and available, they are probably too lazy or, perhaps, looked at latest post and quickly ask for details before scrolling to earlier posts.

My humble views and I could be wrong.
Is Gov fault. Too much spoon feeding. Too many babies around
Old 29-10-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Hmmm initially I thought TS is saying that too much details would be dangerous to our playground since we do not know which AV is also browsing.

yeah a lot non-contributors are just asking for contact trying their luck spamming around. Like some other threads where it was mentioned by the contact giver that 100 bros were given the contact but only a handful write FR.
Some don’t even bother to read or to write proper sentences.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually I prefer to do my own googling based on bros sharing.

Unless I cannot confirm if I got the right one.

Eg name like Coco. Certain areas can have 2 to 3 Coco. From different shop.
Old 29-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2840 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Human nature - lazy, spoon fed, easy-way out, and lots of free-rider
Old 29-10-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Some of those asking for contacts mindlessly are bots or clone account, done on purpose to bump up the thread

Some thread that are frequently bumped up by the above or the info given out too obvious like what TS mentioned, are "stealth" Advertising threads.

It should be obvious to all, I thought?

This is not to say that all advertised ML or shops are bad.

But the really really good ones are enjoyed quietly with there being a steady stream of regular and never need to be advertised!
Old 29-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some of those asking for contacts mindlessly are bots or clone account, done on purpose to bump up the thread

Some thread that are frequently bumped up by the above or the info given out too obvious like what TS mentioned, are "stealth" Advertising threads.

It should be obvious to all, I thought?

This is not to say that all advertised ML or shops are bad.

But the really really good ones are enjoyed quietly with there being a steady stream of regular and never need to be advertised!
Agree bro any hidden gem to share ar damn boring nowadays
Old 29-10-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Times are bad. Hearsay a MP with 5 ML with normal $50k monthly sales is now reporting $6K monthly sales. So some guys do advertising in the form of sharing in the hope they do not need to pay for advertising. If you see it from this angle, the question to ask is if they are revealing too little details.

Some superheroes want to promote a particular ML after kenna KC. But never ask MP owner for permission to promote online. End up also kenna trouble. Some MP owner don't want to attract too much attention. On the MP Facebook, you just see photoshopped faces. Face ok, you know where to find the girl. But when promoted online, pricing and type of services are clearly spelt out. Very dangerous for MP owner and tua pek kong.
Old 29-10-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

We are living in an era where you can find almost everything in the internet.
Sharing info now is very different and troublesome for genuine brothers.
Share too much will be classified as advertizer. Share too little defeat the purpose of sharing.

We are falling back to the old days where info are shared among the close contacts, just that the sharing media are different. We using telegram or WeChat or SBF PM to share info.

Those really active now i guess are advertizer or moderator to keep the forum alive.
Old 29-10-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Some superheroes want to promote a particular ML after kenna KC.
Got such thing meh? Share for what? Later you ownself hard to book a slot.
Old 29-10-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chavaliz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes some too much. If you want to protect your own playground please do not over do it. If it gets too many people and too big you suffer in the end. Or wost still the market is spoilt. And this is not the only thing

I guess some bros share openly is they want to get more info from others or to up their points.
Dont forget many Roberts out there...
Old 29-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Are we revealing too much details?

as i don't owe any of the ladies in this industry, be it revealing or making it the playground obvious to anyone here is fine with me, if the ladies working at the location is good in svcing, i doubt anyone will go and disturb or flip their ricebowl.

after all anything happen is mostly depend if the ladies there is good in attitude or bad.

mostly there will be some guy who get attitude from a lady which have good review, so ymmv

but of cause anything can happen to any place in sg that operating those kind of svc
Old 29-10-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 9
moneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond reputemoneyinthebank has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Are we revealing too much details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Times are bad. Hearsay a MP with 5 ML with normal $50k monthly sales is now reporting $6K monthly sales. So some guys do advertising in the form of sharing in the hope they do not need to pay for advertising. If you see it from this angle, the question to ask is if they are revealing too little details.

Some superheroes want to promote a particular ML after kenna KC. But never ask MP owner for permission to promote online. End up also kenna trouble. Some MP owner don't want to attract too much attention. On the MP Facebook, you just see photoshopped faces. Face ok, you know where to find the girl. But when promoted online, pricing and type of services are clearly spelt out. Very dangerous for MP owner and tua pek kong.
i dont mind if is hard to book, afterall they let me book or not is up to them, i dont own them anything, after all we go there is to have fun, pay and walk off.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1