The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Heretochillx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My First Solo Siam Diu Visit Experience

I have always wondered what the experience would be like to go clubbing solo. I already did KTV solo last time so thought to continue the adventure.

I answered that question last night by going to one of the Siam Dius in SG.
I have heard so much about the places but I guess it's like another world to me, that I have yet to get the chance venturing.

Before going, I felt anxious because I have no idea what the place is like and most of the time I'll go with my boys for clubbing. Nevertheless, feeling excited and thrilled at the same time, what a great sense of adventure.

Reading off google reviews of those places didn't help, because you will see negative comments from people where they had bad experience with the bouncers and staff being rude and wanted to pick a fight with you.

I didn't let those stop me, I decided this is something I wanted to do, if it's not now, when?

After researching a bit, I picked the club which is not far from my place, in Havelock area.

Texted the manager to RSVP a table for one, and next thing I know is me pushing open the door and stepping foot inside a new word of partying.

I told the staff my table number, while he is leading me to the table I took a good look of the club setup, it's what I expected since I have seen those photos that they shared on social media.

With a centre stage blasting with upbeat music and artistes going up taking turn to perform their sessions, seems pretty standard to me.

I sat down and ordered just a tower of beer to start with, I'm not sure if I will like the place to party whole night despite they have beers promotion.

One glass down, I started to think if I need to do something to get those beautiful siam bus to my table since I can see them playing games with their clients at tables around me.

Feeling awkward of being there alone sipping beer in a big space, I tried taking out my phone but don't know what to do with it, and the next moment, I felt someone is approaching me, I looked up, there stood this beautiful Thai girl greeting me "Sawadee ka" with a sweet smile, aww... that's heart melting, she gestured if she could sit down and drink my beer, I just shoved my phone back and pulled the chair for her. Her name is C.

Didn't need much ice breaking, we already started playing fun games and chit chatting the usual topic, I told her I am 40 (I'm trolling, I just don't like how people perceive that we can only do certain things at certain age), she was amazed and commended my skin condition and what do I do to maintain good skin and look young. I chuckled inside me.

As songs change and performance start, C's friends start coming over to my table, we did quick greet and intro and join the fun in playing games, they all looked so young, 20 ish? I hope they are of legal age.

After a few drinks, I felt so much relax, conversation are flowing with them, and my sense of humours start showing (at least I would love to think so) and they seemed to have a good time too.

At this point, the first tower of beer is finished, I then get 2 more towers since the good vibe is going strong.

More girls are coming to my table slowly, and the male singer also come to join and started calling me bro after a few drinks, he is so friendly and showing swag on stage, he kind of took care of me, translating me to the girls when he can as the music was blasting, he even guided me to the toilet and making sure things are ok for me. I was thinking, oh man, this level of service and PR standard sure can bring in more sales. I was impressed.

At one point, I think my table has more than 10 girls and even the female DJ came to join and drink with me. I have to admit, the male ego side of me really got a good boost. Which I know these are meaningless because you know it - no money no honey.

As more girls are coming, I did have 2 that I really have my eyes on, and I think other girls noticed that too, because they keep setting us up for the penalty drink when we lost the game. It wasn't C who first came to my table, they were C's friends, as C was tending tables and smiled to me when she walked pass, I nodded to show my appreciation for bringing her friends over.

I connected better with these 2 sweet Thai babes than the rest, they asked for my contact and I exchanged it with theirs. Both girls give a total different vibes, S is cute and has spicy personality, gracious with good sense of humour; H is the sexy type with slender long smooth porcelain legs, she showed me her modelling photos during her stint with one of the famous studio house sometime back, I then look firmly into her eyes and said to her as genuinely as I can, that I like who she is now than the photos, and she looks better than herself in the old photos, I saw her eyes lit up, and gave me a big hug and grinned merrily. If you ask me which one I like better, it's going to be S.

Not sure why, for the whole night, no girls believe me it was my first time visiting Siam Diu....

As the party reached its peak with top of the house performance, we have finished 7 towers already and I'm not even a good drinker, I think I must have activated my will power reserved last night to get myself home at 230am.

The experience was a bomb last night, I never would have expected it to turn out this way, everybody was so friendly, the babes, the performance team, the female DJ and male singer who came and drink with me, service staff was efficient and quick to come and fix things up. We broke a few beer glasses and splashes stuff throughout the night, babes had their phone LED turned on to have them clean and get the party moving, what a great team work.

I guess this is as best as it can get for first time visiting. It was eye opening for me as well and I'm utterly impressed.

It's already TL;DL at this length, and I didn't even go to the details. So you will see I left things out like hanging flower garlands, what kind of games we played (I learned new games too).

Please take note there is no hanky-panky with the babes and please do not grab or touch them excessively even if you hang them with flowers, unless they tell you it's ok. However, I did allow them to touch and hug me which I very much enjoyed the sensual touch and their perfume + feminine scent.

I know this is standard operation for our old birds here and nothing is new to them. So I appreciate you reading this and allowing me to share my humble experience.

Do you still remember your first visit?

Last edited by Heretochillx; 13-07-2023 at 12:12 AM.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My First Solo Siam Diu Visit Experience

Nice read so far.

I'm just curious... how much did your night cost you? Including all those hang flower assuming you did and tips.
Old 12-07-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My First Solo Siam Diu Visit Experience

Great read. Thanks for sharing the experience! 👍🏻👍🏻
Old 12-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Nice read so far.

I'm just curious... how much did your night cost you? Including all those hang flower assuming you did and tips.
I estimate it to be 800 to 1500 depending on how generous he was.. For a solo first trip that will definitely catch attention
Old 12-07-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

Nice report im in 50+ will venture alone soon is it start eith Pxxxx ??
Up u

Too much chinese vietnamese ktv pub hang flowe club with friends need a change of environment just came back from bangkok went gclub with a guy from sammyboy and really enjoy the night.

U only live once
Old 12-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Fantastic read, glad you enjoyed and the experience was so vivid! Felt like I was there witnessing too..

I've never gone Siam diu before, but now that I read your words, I got a better idea what to expect. Thanks bro! Have upped you alrdy
Old 12-07-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

You know why so many gers, singer / dj come your table ? They task to help to finish your drink faster so you will order more. Be smart . Just focus on 1-2 girls . The rest come just ignore and say no support .
Old 12-07-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lotiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow, this is a very rare thread...hardly any hfj/diu threads these days.

do go down more often(whether is this diu or another diu), you will get better at this.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
You know why so many gers, singer / dj come your table ? They task to help to finish your drink faster so you will order more. Be smart . Just focus on 1-2 girls . The rest come just ignore and say no support .
Yes. Its called pia jiu
Old 13-07-2023, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Yes. Its called pia jiu
Yup . Maybe can save another $100-$200 lo . I don’t like those male singer come drink with me , somemore I not a regular at their club . So dont need to act bro bro lol . And some ger will say don’t need support , just at my table and act working to show their boss . I also try to reject them lol. Once you let 1 girl sit down ( whjch you don’t want support wan ) , the rest of the gang will come . That’s when you relize your tower so fast finish
Old 13-07-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is this club at the basement of a hotel
Old 13-07-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
I estimate it to be 800 to 1500 depending on how generous he was.. For a solo first trip that will definitely catch attention
Good estimate. But I think just the beer tower alone already 500+. So my estimate of his total spendings should be 1200-1800.
My first Siam diu visit was ages ago, when there's $10 flowers still. Hang $200 or more can be mini king liao. Lol.. have to say, even when there's minimal touching u can do, it still is very enjoyable and addictive. Just full of regrets and questions the next morning. Lol. But the moment friend Jio for next session, all these regrets gone liao. Lol

Anyway just a little advice for bros who are new to this scene: spend within your limits.
I've burnt myself until 5 figure debts not once but twice. It's really addictive...but then again, if u are earning a lot then should be ok la. I wasn't earning much but spending a lot.
Old 13-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

Which siam dui is good would like to venture alone
Tired of chinese vietnamese ktv pubs with friends they dont like siam dui.

Thanks in advance.
Old 13-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro

Which siam dui is good would like to venture alone
Tired of chinese vietnamese ktv pubs with friends they dont like siam dui.

Thanks in advance.
What do you mean by good? Playability? Pretty girls? Cheap alcohol? Big environment?
It all depends on individual and spending power.

Nowadays the biggest should be Lunar and Wave I believe. Prefer wave than lunar personally. Liquor on the higher side but more than 50-100 girls on any given days(including Korea, tw, viet and Thai)

Middle size Siam diu pixie, parklane, balmoral, balestier etc etc.(average to high spending)

But there are also those smaller Siam diu at GMT and all over SG and not including those Siam pub which of cos you might sometimes find some gem in there too.

So what is your preference of good? I believe there are alot of Siam diu senior bros here able to advise you. Currently I seldom cheong Siam diu liao

My first Siam diu was TD1 at GMC, when LD was at $10. That time each normal order is only 2-3 LDs. And if you buy 5-10 LDs, the Siam bu will hug you and for you to teh neh neh liao. 😂 My cheapest BH(bring home/hotel) score was only 2 LDs. But of cause I had also be carrot before, spending thousands on a siam bu. Racking 6 figures debts too.

It's all part and parcel in the cheonging science. If I were given a chance to walk my life again, would I repeat? Hell yeah definitely. It's an experience where you can't find now, be it sg girl KTV, suana massage with Malaysian girls, or Siam diu. All of this will be memories to bring into coffin. Hahahaha
Old 13-07-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
What do you mean by good? Playability? Pretty girls? Cheap alcohol? Big environment?
It all depends on individual and spending power.

Nowadays the biggest should be Lunar and Wave I believe. Prefer wave than lunar personally. Liquor on the higher side but more than 50-100 girls on any given days(including Korea, tw, viet and Thai)

Middle size Siam diu pixie, parklane, balmoral, balestier etc etc.(average to high spending)

But there are also those smaller Siam diu at GMT and all over SG and not including those Siam pub which of cos you might sometimes find some gem in there too.

So what is your preference of good? I believe there are alot of Siam diu senior bros here able to advise you. Currently I seldom cheong Siam diu liao

My first Siam diu was TD1 at GMC, when LD was at $10. That time each normal order is only 2-3 LDs. And if you buy 5-10 LDs, the Siam bu will hug you and for you to teh neh neh liao. 😂 My cheapest BH(bring home/hotel) score was only 2 LDs. But of cause I had also be carrot before, spending thousands on a siam bu. Racking 6 figures debts too.

It's all part and parcel in the cheonging science. If I were given a chance to walk my life again, would I repeat? Hell yeah definitely. It's an experience where you can't find now, be it sg girl KTV, suana massage with Malaysian girls, or Siam diu. All of this will be memories to bring into coffin. Hahahaha
I still prefer Lunar than Wave ler..hehe

The only thing is OT always got police come on weekend or busy days. Best to go during weekdays, can drink balance without opening a bottle
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1