The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
My date not firm yet leh. High chance might be there, i hope.
Sian...so fast i miss bkk liao. Apr hppe can join u in Laos. 5555
April come Laos we go Sanjiang KTV lapsap. Month end come BKK we go SK lapsap

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 17-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
April come Laos we go Sanjiang KTV lapsap. Month end come BKK we go SK lapsap
Steady bombibi.....
Old 19-01-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UlyLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I regularly go to Vientiane and my favorite go to place for a quick service is the massage place in Vientiane Plaza Hotel. Viet-girls, you negotiate the price inside the room. I never went over 350,000 kip...
Old 19-01-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

DavidF68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Vientiane this Wednesday for a visa run. Excuse my ignorance..... people keep talking about farms, what are they and where are they to be found?

Thanks David
Old 20-01-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidF68 View Post
Heading to Vientiane this Wednesday for a visa run. Excuse my ignorance..... people keep talking about farms, what are they and where are they to be found?

Thanks David
Also be there for two days from Wednesday in vientiane. Maybe we can meet up?
Old 27-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Here's my FR for my trip to Laos/Vientiane.

Took a early flight from Bangkok Don Mueang Airport to Udon Thani Airport. Exit the airport and was offered a one way trip from airport to the Thai immigration at Nong Khai for 200baht.

Journey took about an hour to reach the border. Cleared immigration and proceed to board a bus and paid 15 baht and reach the other side of the border. Filled up immigration form, joined the long queue and paid custom duty of 5 baht. There after was approached by many touts with services of tuk tuk and taxi. Taxi one way to city center was 300baht and tuk tuk was 200baht. Took the tuk tuk from the border to city center where V hotel was situated. Driver was friendly and spoke Thai as well.

Reached the hotel and had made booking via online. Was told walk in rate was better than booking online as they need to pay commission to the booking website. Paid in Thai baht 1000 for the hotel.

Went out to get SIM card as well as change some kips for usage for the trip. Got a unitel SIM card for 15,000kips and cut to nano for 5,000kips and top up 10,000kips for internet usage for 7 days.

Walked around the vicinity and had lunch at western cafe. Went back to take a rest and went out around 6pm to walk along the park opposite the hotel alongside with the Mekong river. Night bazaar with cheap clothes and accessories.

Went back to change and took a tuk tuk to Sanjiang ktv for 50,000kips ( 200 baht ) Reached early around 0745pm and spoke to the papasan who is half Malaysian half Lao. Young chap who can speak Thai, Chinese and Laos. Girls came into the area where they make up and change clothes for work. Generally for me, the girls cannot make it. I'm not sure for others but being someone who stayed in Bangkok and used to the pretty Thai ladies. Anyway did not spot anyone that fits my bill for the night thus left. LT rate was 2500baht.

Took a tuk tuk wanting to go back to bor bpen yang and chop chai deu restaurant but was still early so tuk tuk offered to bring me to farms. Went wonderland ,la ong dao 1,2. Farms quality more like our Geylang Thai freelances. LT rate 2000-2500baht. 500,000kips. Was disappointed with the quality. tuk tuk was nice to send me back after going so many places and only charged me 200baht. 3 farms and my final destination.

Had dinner at chop chai deu restaurant and maybe I was early and did not spot any potential freelances. Left and went to galaxy pub near my hotel. 3 male singers , 2 female singers took the stage and I would say they have pretty good vocals. Owner was also a Singaporean. Local laos go there for drinks. Went back to hotel when close at 1am. expected to sleep alone anyway since I probably knew I would not be able to find one in laos for my liking.

Be to continued.
Old 27-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Woke up and left for Thai consulate to apply for my visa. Reached the embassy and was approached by one of those "visa planners" and was quoted 3000 Baht for the visa. Lol. Just like Bro Soi 6 had encountered. Declined politely and proceed to the gate. Saw a long queue at only 0715am when the embassy is due to open at 0830am. Luckily I had arranged with a visa company and called them up. Joined the gang that rode minivan from Bangkok overnight to Laos. Many Filipinos were part of the tour. Gate opened got Q number, proceed to submit documents and then joined the rest to the designated hotel for the night. Wifi and internet in Vientiane is really terrible. Used unitel but sometimes get no reception for my 3G inside my room.

Had some rest and evening came and I took tuk tuk to Di Hao KTV but reached early as well. Went over to the nearby hotel to take a look at the farm. quality not to my liking. And took another tuk tuk to the vicinity of my previous hotel and had dinner. Saw a well dressed and rather fair looking lady with her friend and struck a little conversation. Thought I was a Thai and I told her I was not. Had a nice dinner and she decided to follow me back hotel. had 2 shots, wet and stayed till morning. had breakfast at hotel and then checked out to proceed to border for collection of passport from the visa agency. Took another minivan from Nong Khai to udon thani airport for only 150baht. Had the whole van to myself because driver did not pick up any other customers. Chatted to me a little bit and slightly over 45mins reached airport.

Overall, vientiane is not as much fun as Bangkok. A couple of places to find girls if u are not choosy. Transport is ok but if u can speak Thai and bargain, u could get price like 80-125 baht from the 200baht (50,000kips) they quote.

Thank you bros who pmed me and shared the locations to go. Hope other bros will have much fun when they are there.
Old 28-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

rusuhlagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i plan to visit laos end of april
Old 12-06-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Beware of those going on visa run to vientaine as you passport might got a stamp (not in red) of the following.
Take the hint and stay away from Vientiane!

"Remark: The holder of this passport travels to Thailand under a tourist visa several times which may result in a refusal of a visa in the future."
Old 16-06-2015, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Beware of those going on visa run to vientaine as you passport might got a stamp (not in red) of the following.

"Remark: The holder of this passport travels to Thailand under a tourist visa several times which may result in a refusal of a visa in the future."
Sorry dun get what u trying to say. Can elaborate?
Old 16-06-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sorry dun get what u trying to say. Can elaborate?
The info is for those on tourist visa (30days or less) and not on those who apply thru Thai Embassy. Kow chai mai.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
The info is for those on tourist visa (30days or less) and not on those who apply thru Thai Embassy. Kow chai mai.
Ohh, kop chai lai lai deu for the info !
Old 21-06-2015, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Quote:
The info is for those on tourist visa (30days or less) and not on those who apply thru Thai Embassy.
This information is not very correct. There is no such thing as Tourist Visa (30 days or less) and not applied thru Thai Embassy. The term Tourist Visa is either Single Entry 60 days visa or Double Entry 120 days visa issued by Thai Embassy. Those 30 days or 15 days stamp you get is offically called visa exempt stamp. For Singaporeans on arrival via air is entitled to a 30 days visa exempt stamp and via land border 15 days visa exempt stamp. You can further extend your stay for 30 days at THB 1,900 at Chaeng Wattana once. Afterwhich, you will have to go to nearby land border or Thai Embassy to do a visa run.

A visa run to nearby land border (usually Ban Laem or Poipet in Cambodia) is a 1 day matter allowing you to extend for 30 or 15 days (depending on nationality) under visa exempt free stamp. Usually these land borders will allow you 2 times back to back visa exempt stamp after which you will have to go to nearby Thai Embassy to apply for Tourist Visa. Some of my customers are lucky to get up to 15 times back to back visa exempt stamp at land border before being rejected and asked to apply for Tourist Visa. The immigration computer system is configured to alert them if you have done more than 6 times back to back visa exempt stamp however the number of back to backs you can actually get varies depending on a few factors and discretion of immigration officer on duty.

The visa run to nearby Thai Embassy is to apply for Tourist Visa ( Single or Double Entry). The more commonly used Thai Embassy is Vientiane Laos. The remark stamp you are talking about is only given by Thai Embassy in Vientiane Laos and is only stamped after your 3rd Tourist Visa. Meaning to say one can apply up to 3 times Tourist Visa at Vientiane before the remark stamp is stamped on your passport. Some of my customers are able to get their 4th Tourist Visa via Vientiane by showing proof of income, place of residence and flight out of Thailand. But not all are so lucky as the proof of income requires you to furnish at least THB 20,000 in a Thai Bank Account under your name.
In some cases, customers show proof in cash but rejected by embassy officer and given only 7 days extension.
Old 21-06-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Savannakhet Laos is another alternative for application of Thai Visa. No remark stamp here, no request for proof of income etc. I hope I have provided clear enough information to clear doubts.

In summary, on paper (the directive issued to all immigration officers and checkpoints) are: back to back visa exempt stamps are not allowed anymore. Maximum 2 times some land borders enforced strictly 1 time. No formal directive issued for application of Tourist Visas, the maximum 3 times is only practiced in Vientiane. However on real practice, a few land borders can allow more than 2 times back to back visa exempt stamp but there is still a limit unlike the old practice, where some of my previous customers stay in Thailand for years under visa exempt stamp which you cannot do now.
Old 21-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Savannakhet Laos is another alternative for application of Thai Visa. No remark stamp here, no request for proof of income etc. I hope I have provided clear enough information to clear doubts.

In summary, on paper (the directive issued to all immigration officers and checkpoints) are: back to back visa exempt stamps are not allowed anymore. Maximum 2 times some land borders enforced strictly 1 time. No formal directive issued for application of Tourist Visas, the maximum 3 times is only practiced in Vientiane. However on real practice, a few land borders can allow more than 2 times back to back visa exempt stamp but there is still a limit unlike the old practice, where some of my previous customers stay in Thailand for years under visa exempt stamp which you cannot do now.
I might be going for my 3rd Tourist visa soon. Previous 2 were from vientiane/Laos. Should I go to Savannakhet Laos instead for my tourist visa so that I will not get the red remark stamp on my passport? Probably my last T visa before getting my spouse visa after that.

Bank statement/etc no issue since I have already kept the min 400,000baht show proof for my next visa.

Any visa agency to recommened to facilitate my trip to savannakhet laos? Many thanks in advance.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1