The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
f0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwp19 View Post
Ctc me 'm I know some girl in shanghai'

add me wechat!
Contact me if you still have contacts 😁
Old 18-08-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

MongGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Any girl friendly hotels to recommend? Thinking of staying around Jing An area.
Old 20-08-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

China econ situ 4 young peeps bad now..

I made first trip since covid
10 days ago..stayed 10 nites.

Had 4 gals.....23/28yo, all recent grads ...no job or low job. Gave pocket money to one, took lingerie shopping/dress shop one, nice dinner ntg else one, and paid language course fees for 4th.

All were good on the bed...3 first time with non chinese...none was hard to land

Met in coffee shops & local hangout spots a bit out of central area..
Chat chat, get Wechat, meet in next few days after first meet.

Uaually meet in my lobby in day...security not bothering...night they bother..(5* hotel pudong), note..they dont LOOK like SW ( cos they are not!) so even in CN a security muppet thinks twice b4 he challenges a youngish lady..(wrong challenge/wrong young lady = soprano singing security muppet!).

Isnt hard to find young women around SH now.m
Old 20-08-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Haven’t been active for a long time since I got a local girlfriend. Two actually

Don’t use WeChat, don’t trust ads. Go to Telegram, there are many open group with OKT. You can alway reject or walk away as some girls requires deposit, some done. They are doing collecting nominal fee to protect themselves so do try to understand their predicament.

In Telegram, you can search for 上海以验证资源 or 长三脚 group which me and a couple of bros are in. If cannot find, just add {edited by mod}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 20-08-2023 at 09:41 AM.
Old 22-08-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

I am going to Shanghai today. Any contact that any bro can share? Outcall please, 3k-5k is fine. Thank you in advance
Old 22-08-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
China econ situ 4 young peeps bad now..

I made first trip since covid
10 days ago..stayed 10 nites.

Had 4 gals.....23/28yo, all recent grads ...no job or low job. Gave pocket money to one, took lingerie shopping/dress shop one, nice dinner ntg else one, and paid language course fees for 4th.

All were good on the bed...3 first time with non chinese...none was hard to land

Met in coffee shops & local hangout spots a bit out of central area..
Chat chat, get Wechat, meet in next few days after first meet.

Uaually meet in my lobby in day...security not bothering...night they bother..(5* hotel pudong), note..they dont LOOK like SW ( cos they are not!) so even in CN a security muppet thinks twice b4 he challenges a youngish lady..(wrong challenge/wrong young lady = soprano singing security muppet!).

Isnt hard to find young women around SH now.m
When you say you met in coffee shops you mean you cold approached them in the shops? Or you set up via wechat first?
Old 22-08-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 21
cumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycumcum69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Also in Shanghai now, damn bored...

If anyone is arranging ktv tomorrow night let me know

Last edited by cumcum69; 22-08-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Old 23-08-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
strangely can’t find any of these. can PM me? thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Haven’t been active for a long time since I got a local girlfriend. Two actually

Don’t use WeChat, don’t trust ads. Go to Telegram, there are many open group with OKT. You can alway reject or walk away as some girls requires deposit, some done. They are doing collecting nominal fee to protect themselves so do try to understand their predicament.

In Telegram, you can search for 上海以验证资源 or 长三脚 group which me and a couple of bros are in. If cannot find, just add {edited by mod}
Old 28-08-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

MongGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
HJ, see your luck, sometime can get BBBJ.
Can share the name of the MP and contact?
Old 15-09-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
But sg no quality leh majority are dark skin and fake tits thai. Anyway wanna play in China recommend go xi an
I'm comparing apple to apple, $600 can get you a lot better deal in SG I mean.
Old 16-09-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
Good luck for those looking for action in Shanghai. If you go to spa shop, never believe their recep price, you may end up paying a lot more inside. So we thought to have proper massage at our hotel spa, same thing happened behind the door. Old matured ladies try to chop carrot. Don't be afraid to say no! I would personally stay away from SPA or massage shop there!

Tried our luck with taxi driver, intro us to OKT. Sent over photos of ladies to call to hotel. Apparently I heard Chinese authorities are very strict with vice activities, OKT don't use wechat to communicate due to scared kena trace. Only telegram/ QQ. But I quess OKT is very responsive because taxi driver recommended.

So we pick our girls and voila, 30mins later the ladies really reached our hotel. Photos are a lot younger than real person but still well maintained, high playability. But guess what, 2980RMB for an hour or equivalent to SGD600.

If you think worth it, then set up your Alipay and load cash in before your flight.

I come to realised that, our Singapore scene is a lot more happening and affordable! Lots of different nationalities to choose from somemore!

So don't expect much in Shanghai unless you have deep pockets
Chinese girl have realized that they’re high in demand commodity in China because of gender imbalance. The super chio one even with not so good background can definitely marry rich old dude or become 网红. The others are rich because get a lot of houses from government. The nice young ones are already expecting a 彩礼,house and a car from boyfriend or soon to be husband. So nothing much left especially in SH.
Old 16-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
Chinese girl have realized that they’re high in demand commodity in China because of gender imbalance. The super chio one even with not so good background can definitely marry rich old dude or become 网红. The others are rich because get a lot of houses from government. The nice young ones are already expecting a 彩礼,house and a car from boyfriend or soon to be husband. So nothing much left especially in SH.
In fact, after Covid19, all pussies in every countries and cities became very costly...prices increased double or triple...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
Very true! We had a hard time looking for young ones. On average we've seen were above 40!
Old 24-09-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After looking in 141 forum, seems like there are some tele group for FL.
Not sure if they’re legit.
If any bros want to try please let me know and play at your own risk.
Old 28-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

夜上海。。。夜上海!!

Shanghai is not what it used to be anymore.

A lot of girls now operates privately at home. Whether legit or not you have to take the risk. Price wise it's getting more and more expensive, those quoting 600RMB one a bit risky of what you getting in terms of service and looks. More legit ones but older maybe 900-1200RMB, service wise might be better but looks will be discounted. Some provides better massages but will goes for 1500RMB onwards.
Can try Telegram but those pretty looking ones, I'm quite skeptical.

Any bro cares to comment on Telegram ones?

cheers
nongho

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1