The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
MILFs are everywhere. Just have to ask them

Yesterday got off the train at Boon Lay. Saw this MILF getting off the train at the same time. Not bad figure, wearing false eyelashes. She gave a sideways glance to me while walking to the escalator and I gave one to her as well. She kept looking at me from the corner of her eye and I just kept looking at her. When we exited from the station, she went into Jurong point and I parted ways but kept looking at her. She went towards the bus interchange and I went to the toilet. When I came out from the toilet, I saw her entering the toilet! I gave her a smile as I passed and she smiled back. As I was in a hurry for a meeting, I did not manage to get her contact but I bet I could have!

Now I am not some good looking hunk or anything like that. I am your average-looking SG guy. Sometimes, you just have to show interest and flirt with them a bit and they will reciprocate.
Iron hot but you din strike?! Will bump again and hope you score!
Old 26-11-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidspy View Post
immediate pull her to handicap toilet liao
+23 for you for being so aggresive in your pursuit.
Old 26-11-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
有缘必再遇。。期待下一次的相逢
Met one, actually 2 milfs before, both with baby with baby stroller.
Never met again.
I think have baby maybe too early to try though.
Old 26-11-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakshak View Post
Iron hot but you din strike?! Will bump again and hope you score!
I certainly hope so!
Old 26-11-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I certainly hope so!
Wish you best of luck, cheers!
Old 27-11-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40444 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haste View Post
Met one, actually 2 milfs before, both with baby with baby stroller.
Never met again.
I think have baby maybe too early to try though.
Have baby with baby stroller even easily to start small talk But this type don't think lonely

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Mr_bAhJaNG 6/5
Old 27-11-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

If try got chance, if not try don't have chance...

This morning approached a milf at Bayfront, and got rejected... LOL.
Couldn't resist, as she did a basic instinct move and saw her black panties.
Old 27-11-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!Haste is one of the Best!

Quote:
Have baby with baby stroller even easily to start small talk But this type don't think lonely
People like me, online hero, rl zero, want to approach also don't know how.
but really left a deep impression on me one of the milf, the shorts side split almost up to the waist.
maybe follow my friends advise, get a golden retriever and ladies will swarm the dog and take the opportunity then.
Old 27-11-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
Zevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZevon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes they look back at you the same reason we enjoy getting looked at, a reminder that we are still not too shabby.
Nice to be appreciated, and milfs sometimes enjoy it.
Showing appreciation or admiration goes a long way
Old 11-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Just to share something.
There this middle age lady in my comp, I believe she is in logistics section ? I can't be sure cause I don't really venture out of my area in work. And that is all I know about her, a middle age lady maybe in the logistics department.
We had occasionally exchanged a few words before.

She quite average looking but very polite courteous type.
Last week, was at canteen when I saw her, she had make-up on, first time I have seen her with make up.
So I asked her the inane did you put on make up, she gave a shy but happy laugh.

Later in the day, out of the blue, I just go over to her section and chatted with her, and my big mouth just blurted, I have come to see the big beauty.
She gave a very hearty happy laugh.

Don't know why, bro felt a slight but distinct pulse run through it. Very tempted to try.
Why its either neighbour in same block or colleague in same company.
Why my rabbit hole so much grass ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 11-12-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxil View Post
Just to share something...

Don't know why, bro felt a slight but distinct pulse run through it. Very tempted to try.
You so handsome, how to resist you?

While keying this reply, my brother also felt a tinge want to see your handsome face leh
Why you so like dat?
Old 11-12-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
baby stroller MILF is too early. it's easy to start small talk like "how old your baby etc" but her life is committed to baby.

much better is MILF w pre school kids n your schedule free daytime (easier if doing shift work or own biz), but night time dates better with MILF with teens or older.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
You so handsome, how to resist you?

While keying this reply, my brother also felt a tinge want to see your handsome face leh
andy lau is in the building

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 12-12-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Auxil

up you 21 points.

no pain no gain.

this is just a start.

just do it and you will not regret.

Quote:
Just to share something.

Old 12-12-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to share something.
There this middle age lady in my comp, I believe she is in logistics section ? I can't be sure cause I don't really venture out of my area in work. And that is all I know about her, a middle age lady maybe in the logistics department.
We had occasionally exchanged a few words before.

She quite average looking but very polite courteous type.
Last week, was at canteen when I saw her, she had make-up on, first time I have seen her with make up.
So I asked her the inane did you put on make up, she gave a shy but happy laugh.

Later in the day, out of the blue, I just go over to her section and chatted with her, and my big mouth just blurted, I have come to see the big beauty.
She gave a very hearty happy laugh.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1