The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2013, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
A Short Story

Good day to all bros in SBF. I would like to share a short story which was inspired by a friend who posted a picture in a group chat in Whatsapp yesterday. It suddenly reminded me how much I loved to read eroticas on that genre.

Although I have not finished with my story on Faith, I couldn't help and whipped out a short story this morning while babysitting my boy to test out the market. If you want to zap me, its ok. I have no control over you but please read it with an open mind.

This story has been tamed. Not too heavy on the genre, just in case some brothers can't take it, but I believe it is enough to set your imagination running wild. If the respond is good, perhaps there might be a spin-off. Who knows?

Kindly take some time to give a read. As usual, I like to slowly build up my stories instead of going straight into the piak piak sound of 2 flesh banging into one another.

So, here goes. Enjoy!

===============================================

The sun was scotching hot and mirage could be seen on the far end of the road, which was emitting wavy lines into the air. With the heat burning on her fair skin every second, leaving behind pigmented cells, she was desperate to go under a shelter.

Droplets of sweat gathered on her forehead, temple and under her nose, threatening to break their grip on her skin. Her blouse stuck onto her back leaving 2 huge wet patches divided in the middle by her strapless bra. She could feel her sweat dripping down on her inner thighs while brushing against each other every time she took a step forward. Her panty was soaked with sweat at the waistband and rubbing against her crotch as she walked. As a result of the rubbing, her panty was pushed into her butt crack and became a thong. The rubbing at her crotch was kind of arousing. She liked it.

Her name is Lena, just turned 35. Being the sole breadwinner to a 17 year old studying in Jurong Junior College, she has got to work. Life is not easy but adequate. Lena hardly has any social activities but she is not complaining. Staying in a 3 room flat in Jurong West, inherited from her parents who passed away when she was 23. Her vegetable stall in the nearby wet market was one of the more popular ones among the housewives. Some uncles buy from her just to take a glimpse of her good looks.

Finally at the void deck of her flat, she stopped to take a breather. What a hot day! Lena thought and wiped her sweat on her forehead with her arm socks. She picked up her energy again and continued the journey back to her house at the 8th floor with the groceries in her hands. When she reached the lift lobby, she could not believe her luck. The elevators were under maintenance.

"What? Again??" She murmured to herself and shut her eyes in disbelief.

Resigned to her fate that she had to take the stairs, she turned with her back slouching slightly and placed her tired leg on the first step of the series of staircases. One step at a time, she towed herself up the cold concrete stairs.

The salted fluid on her skin streamed down to her neck and down into her blouse which was soaked up by her cotton bra. The wire in the bra was cruelly eating into her flesh, making imprints under the base of her 34C bust. She could feel a few drops of her sweat streamed down between her cleavage, escaping from the soaking power of her cotton bra and onto her slightly fleshy tummy.

Her skin was emitting heat from in within and she could feel it. Her heart was pumping hard, pumping heated blood all over her sticky body. Her arm socks were not helpful at the situation she was in however she was reluctant to stop just to remove them. She went on, biting hard on her teeth.

Lena finally reached the 8th level and she felt so relieved. However, her head was still spinning with the blood rushing into it.

Just a few more steps! She motivated herself and transferred her grocery bags to one hand and dug into her handbag for her keys.

"Woof..woof...tich tich tich!" It was Jackie, Lena's 3 years old Golden Retriever, barking and scratching the wooden door.

"No Jackie, stop!" Lena instructed Jackie behind the door.

Jackie was a gift from a relative. Initially, Lena rejected the thought of having a dog. It added up to her monthly expense but to please her daughter, Finn, she agreed to it. It will not hurt adding another dog food bowl on the table; besides, it kept Lena companied while Finn is busy at school. However, she is well aware that Jackie has to be kept away from the public, for big dogs like Jackie are not allowed to be kept in HDB flats.

"Bad Jackie!" Lena reprimanded and checked the back of the wooden door, which is already full of scars.

"How many times must I tell you not to scratch the door?" Lena shouted, perhaps it was due to the torment she went through earlier. Still, Jackie jumped on Lena and licked her sweaty face and neck.

"Alright alright, stop it!" Lena called out almost falling back, turning her face away from Jackie’s licks and walked away, towards the kitchen.

It followed Lena, wagging its tail vigorously, prancing around Lena as she walked. He knew it was mealtime and like any other days, Lena would prepare his favourite chicken breasts with rice. Those chicken breasts were donated by her fellow marketer in the market selling, none other than, chickens.

Lena placed the dog bowl filled with Jackie's delicacies and went in her room to cool down. She swung the door behind her and took off her arm socks, her wet blouse and a pair of over sized shorts. She stood in front of her full-length mirror, aiming the floor fan at herself.

Lena stared into the mirror. Looking at her slightly reddened skin from her face to her chest. Her face was sticky and glowing with all the dried up sweat accumulated on it during the journey. Her neck wrinkles were reddening, her chest was flushing with heated blood flowing underneath the skin. Lena swiftly removed the bandage around her bust and set her 34C melons free. The bra had left some imprints on her torso under her breasts. She placed her hands on her slim waist and turned her upper body from side to side, checking herself out.

With her thumbs inserted under the waistband of her panty, she bent down and slid off her panty along with it. She trims regularly to avoid the plucking pains she used to have while working. Although at the age of 35, she was still gifted with a beautiful face, big talking eyes, sharp chin, high nose and sexy lips. Her hard working nature has contributed to her hot toned hourglass body.

“I'm cooling down...cooling down slowly." Lena was reciting the mantra in front of the mirror while blowing air out from her sexy, natural red lips.

She took a few steps back and sat on the edge of the bed and lay down with her arms spread out. Lena stared at the ceiling and planned her schedule for the next day. As she was planning in her head, her fingers were at her private, feeling the hair, searching for areas that needed trimming with her legs spread apart. Very slowly, her heavy eyelids closed in each other and she fell asleep.

As Lena slept on the bed, Jackie managed to push the door with its front paw, which was left ajar, and entered the room. He looked around the room and saw his caregiver lying on the bed. Just then, Jackie picked up a scent and started sniffing on the floor. The scent had led him to the foot of the mirror. He sniffed around and started licking the floor. A few drops of Lena’s sweat had dripped on the floor and it was that scent that lured Jackie.

Jackie licked up a pathetic small amount of sweat off the floor and was sniffing around for more. He followed an invisible scent trail, which had led him to a different location, between Lena’s spread legs. He lifted up his head and was greeted by Lena’s exposed pussy. The smart dog tilted his head, looking straight at it and knew that was the source of all the delicious scent he had picked up.

Jackie started sniffing on the floor again as he moved closer to Lena’s leg and from her ankle, he continued northwards and reached her inner thighs. He was rubbing his wet nose unknowingly against Lena’s sensitive skin and caused her to twitch a little. Jackie startled and took a step back, preparing to get another scolding from his naked caregiver, which never came. Like tango, he stepped forward again, and went straight to Lena’s bush.

The canine sniffed and sniffed, getting more and more excited, he took his first taste of a female human vagina. That’s right! That’s the taste! Jackie must have thought and ploughed into the wet opening between Lena’s legs, licking vigorously.

Lena started her low groans, which later transformed into high pitch moans filling the room. She grabbed her two mushy breasts and started kneading them. Twisting and squirming her body in pleasure while letting out, “Ahhh…ahhhh…ahhhh.”

Very quickly her body was convulsing with orgasm exploding in her body sending shockwaves through out and to her legs, which started trembling greatly. The trembles frightened Jackie away who took a few big steps back, watching his master come.

Missing the licking sensation, Lena stuck her fingers into her pussy and started going at super speed. For the second time, she came powerfully again. Arching her back into the bed and screamed, “AHHHHHHHH…”

Lena was panting on the bed with her fingers hanging outside her wet entrance. Jackie slowly and cautiously stepped forward again, sniffing at the fingers and started licking them.

Lena jumped, sat up and covered her breasts with her hands as if there was a 2nd human being in the room. Her eyes went wild upon seeing Jackie standing between her legs. Was that a dream? Or is it… Lena thought.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story

Last edited by Thug; 14-09-2013 at 01:26 PM.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: A Short Story

Oh my good lord! Bestiality
Old 14-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
oneface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like an interesting plot
Old 14-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 16
pyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpyrokinets is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You sir, are bold! Nice work. It's about time this forum started pushing the boundaries.
Old 14-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Oh my good lord! Bestiality
I'll take that as a I-like-it...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneface View Post
Looks like an interesting plot
Hope it got enough support to have a spin-off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrokinets View Post
You sir, are bold! Nice work. It's about time this forum started pushing the boundaries.
Thank you pyro bro.

A Short Story
Old 15-09-2013, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
genesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to allgenesis01 is a name known to all

Let's see how this story turns out to be

Zap me if you wish but be a MAN and leave your nick, don't be a wussy and hide behind like a pussy.
Old 15-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more
Old 16-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WOW pushing the boundaries indeed!

Hope the 17yo daughter gets involved *hint
Old 17-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesis01 View Post
Let's see how this story turns out to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Camping for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeolin View Post
WOW pushing the boundaries indeed!

Hope the 17yo daughter gets involved *hint
Hmmm...maybe this story is worth having a spin-off. Let me see........

A Short Story
Old 17-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
JimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyCrackCorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is really fantastic stuff
Old 17-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. I have never read a story like this before. Definitely must camp here for more.
Old 17-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Now this is something new! Very very interesting!
Old 19-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
DasQuick is Cool - loads of Potential

This is interesting topic...more please....
Old 06-10-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

Hi bros, a little spin off for this erotica after being shelved for weeks. Enjoy!

==================================================

Missing the licking sensation, Lena stuck her fingers into her pussy and started going at super speed. For the second time, she came powerfully again. Arching her back into the bed and screamed, “AHHHHHHHH…”

Lena was panting on the bed with her fingers hanging outside her wet entrance. Jackie slowly and cautiously stepped forward again, sniffing at the fingers and started licking them.

Lena jumped, sat up and covered her breasts with her hands as if there was a 2nd human being in the room. Her eyes went wild upon seeing Jackie standing between her legs. Was that a dream? Or is it… Lena thought.

==================================================

"AH! GO AWAY! Shoo! Shooo!" Lena screamed, kicking her legs frantically at Jackie.

The poor dog scurried a few steps back upon the screaming from its lady-master and tried to run away from the assaults. However, due to the low traction from the smooth cold tiles, he did not manage to bolt out of the room immediately; instead, his paw nails were merely scratching the floor like a car doing a wheel spin and got kicked on its nose slightly.

After much effort, Jackie finally bolted out of the room and into the living room. He was licking his nose where it caught on Lena’s kick while looking back at the door, which slammed shut behind him. He knew his lady-master was mad at him for something. After being left alone at home for the whole of the morning, he wanted to be played with. So, loyally, he curled up and rest his head on his front paws, looking under the door, waiting.

Lena was still questioning herself in the room. Was it real? Did Jackie lick my pussy or is it all but a wet dream and coincidently he was in the room when I fingered myself? He did lick my fingers. But... Things just went on and on in her mind, uncontrollably.

However, Lena could not deny that she just had orgasm after orgasm, which she did not have for a very long time. She was always busy working, making ends meet and had long forgotten the feeling of having sex with a man.

Ever since the father of Finn left them when he knew about her pregnancy, she only had one man, who too, eventually left her when he knew about Finn, who was only 4 years old. She lost faith in men.

Equipped only with an O levels, she had a hard time finding any good job. She did some waitressing, factory works and help out as an assistant in the market to get by. Her parents were furious when they knew about her pregnancy but it was too late to abort the child. They tried to conceal the shameful truth about their only child by barring Lena from going out. Hence, stopped her studies totally.

However, luckily for Lena, she seized an opportunity to take over a vegetable stall from an old couple who she worked for and let her have the stall at a very low price some 7 years back. Life has been easier since but not luxurious.

After slamming the door behind Jackie, Lena dropped back on her bed and was still trying to convince herself it was all a dream. It can’t be. It’s just a dog. Dog only be attracted to dogs. I must have been dreaming. Lena shook her head and went into her bathroom for her long due shower.

But the dream was very real and the feeling was…good. Perhaps it has been a long time since…heh heh. She thought and laughed at her silliness, shaking her head.

Lena’s lifted her leg up on the toilet and reached out for her shaver. With her other hand feeling for spots that needed trimming. As she glided the blade on her sensitive skin, she felt something tingling at her vagina. She really enjoyed the orgasms she had earlier and wanted more. With the dream still lingering in her mind, she touched her wet crevice, making circles on her clitoris. She gasped as her finger touched her tingling pussy but stopped after a while and started to feel ashamed of herself.

Aiyoh, choi choi. Why am I doing? Finn’s so big already. She thought and shook herself out of the thought. However, deep inside her, she wanted it more than anything. Afterall, she is a woman.

A Short Story
Old 08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting read, first time such themes are written here I believe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1