The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ehhhh...
"choi oi" or "troi oi"?
"moi ban gai" or "ban gai moi"?
okie okie ....

Troi oi lah write wrong

ban gai moi thinking which 1 to put first ....

thanks for correcting ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasonhost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
vietnamese match making in singapore is a fading trade. You sure you know what you are going into?

There is many fake one around... But we are bringing you right into the village to do match-making... No those in City where they tell you the girls are from village where you don't you even see their family and where they stay... You are going to see the girl's family and where they stay...
Old 09-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess your keyboard must be old n faulty...

Old?? I think I might be around your same age... To mind you my first marriage is only at the age of 19yrs old... So what do you think??? Some people likes to make comment where they don't even know what are they saying....
Old 09-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
most of them are there to rip off clients...too much bad press on this marriage agencies in sinkie land...

haha..only know how to marry off brides...

you and me oso can do...we go there so often and knew so much pretty gers...hahaha...but you are rite...sunset industry liao...
Ha ha...Yes... You might see pretty gers in Viet yourself... Are they going to be with you for life or are they going to rip your wallets??? I guess if you are going to talk about gers from JC or GL, I don't think you will going to get their hearts where they only to look to at your wallets....
Old 09-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
So you are here to share or sell your agency ?

Definitely sharing my experience being one of the agency... whether to sell or not sell, it depends on individual interest... Marriage is not one thing you can just simply sell... It takes alot of other means also...
Old 09-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
most of them are there to rip off clients...too much bad press on this marriage agencies in sinkie land...

haha..only know how to marry off brides...

you and me oso can do...we go there so often and knew so much pretty gers...hahaha...but you are rite...sunset industry liao...
Ha ha.... I very welcome for new comers who wish to be in this trade... But too bad seems what my service is 100% different from others where they will only ask girls from "Don't Know Come From Where" to patrol right infront of all potential single man... Better becareful of this cos they are the one who have tenancy to be a runawy bride or they are there to simply to rip off your wallets.... You never know whether you are going to get one from who are like those mainly working in JC or GL.... Its different when you are going to get a wife and to going to get a WL.... So bless if you wish to start....
Old 09-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonhost View Post
There is many fake one around.....
fake one make better money and should not be a sunset industry
this type is for sillypore man to rip off the vb purse
Old 09-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
In vietnam, if the couple is not officially married when the child is born, the birth cert will only have the mother's name. After birth, if proven the child is the father's, and there's official marriage cert, the father can insert his name in the birth cert. So if any bro is suspicious, drag the marriage till after DNA is proven.
For this, will depends on how the man trust the woman... If the man have doubt, its 100% to have it abort... Unless the man have trust in the woman... I doubt the woman will going to allowed the man to delay the marriage....

One true experience to share. I have one client who approach us for service who tell us his own life experience... The man is Indonesian Chinese and he have one of the ex wife who is a Singaporean chinese.... They live apart and the man will only travel Singapore once awhile... The woman tell the man is pregnant... The man is so happy and they get married... The man will give lots of money to the woman and even give her a apartment in Singapore... FInally 8 yrs down the road, the man found out the child grown up of different genes from the man... The man do a DNA and shock the father of this child is not chinese race but should be a malay race and the woman admit she is still with the original father of this child... Finally, they get divorced.... So, the man wasted his 8 yrs helping another man bringing up some other man's child... Not to think of what he have spend during the period......
Old 09-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
There is many fake one around... But we are bringing you right into the village to do match-making... No those in City where they tell you the girls are from village where you don't you even see their family and where they stay... You are going to see the girl's family and where they stay...
hmmm... risky leh. Match making is illegal in vietnam, unless its the government's approved agencies. Read of many cases where match makers and clients are arrested while match making in vietnam.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

why man must get married when the vb say got his child leh? responsibility???

why not we man educate the vb that we will only have children after marriage. I educated my girlfriend on this issue. we talked many times about it...
Old 09-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
For this, will depends on how the man trust the woman... If the man have doubt, its 100% to have it abort... Unless the man have trust in the woman... I doubt the woman will going to allowed the man to delay the marriage.....
different culture, different country. it will be too naive to place too much trust right from the start. If you know vietnam, you will know trust is something u can't give too much
Old 09-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Read of many cases where match makers and clients are arrested while match making in vietnam.
but there are still many doing it in vn. I remember few times i go vn, I saw the Taiwanese doing match making at a certain hotel. They still can let the girls stay in the hotel few days to test out.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
fake one make better money and should not be a sunset industry
this type is for sillypore man to rip off the vb purse
I totally agree on yoru first sentence... There is alot of fake one who just simply introuce girls from "Don't Know Where They From" and in the end wash hands after that... But too bad I'm offering a different one....

Singapore man comes for matchmaking is not cos they are silly... Its cos most of them can't get one proper gf or wife in Singapore which is true due to the modernlisation (Sorry for the wrong typing) and indepenance of Singaporean girls.... Singaporean girls have have demand on who are they are going to marry... And if they not happy with they have, they will just simply divorce and get another one... So that is why Singapore man comes to us who are match-making agencies...

Just think for yourself, if you are by the age of 40, and wants to get married, have kid, by the age of 60, your kid might still below 20s or at 20. So, think of the education they going to get during this age??? That means at the age or 40, you get married, you will end up still working at the age of 60s due to your kid's education... So Singapore guys should think of this if not, they will end up working all their life....

So, if you reach the age of 30s, and still single, you are already late and should start to think to get a stable gf to get married soon...
Old 09-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
That means at the age or 40, you get married, you will end up still working at the age of 60s due to your kid's education... So Singapore guys should think of this if not, they will end up working all their life....

So, if you reach the age of 30s, and still single, you are already late and should start to think to get a stable gf to get married soon...

I am in this situation. so worrying that i will work all my life.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

I am in this situation. so worrying that i will work all my life.

So are you married now or still single?? If still single, better act fast... At least you still work till 60s... If you wait till 50s to get married, then you have to work till 70s.... Not to worry... Maybe by then you have your cpf to help you anyway....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1