The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
straven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstraven is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

saw 2 malay gers at temasek poly bus stop. omg!! huge melons!!!at least f cup, but they are not those ba ba ones, slim and huge melons and plus quite pretty too!they are both friends... managed to get one smaller size gers attention, exchange numbers, if there is any chance, will post FR and share with all bros here ^_^
Old 18-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
keep a look out for a chio n busty salegirl in adidas shop in suntec....

which shop u referring to?
the 1 at citilink or inside suntec?
last week i went to buy 1 pair of shoes, no busty ger at the 1 in suntec
Old 18-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by straven View Post
saw 2 malay gers at temasek poly bus stop. omg!! huge melons!!!at least f cup, but they are not those ba ba ones, slim and huge melons and plus quite pretty too!they are both friends... managed to get one smaller size gers attention, exchange numbers, if there is any chance, will post FR and share with all bros here ^_^
bro, u power le... see mei mei at bus stop oso can get contact... !!!

look forward to ur FR..

Old 18-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
which shop u referring to?
the 1 at citilink or inside suntec?
last week i went to buy 1 pair of shoes, no busty ger at the 1 in suntec
suntec...

hmm.. was shopping there last friday nite...

Old 18-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
Gunblader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGunblader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

shall take pic with our phone to make the sightings seems meaningful?
Old 18-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
HPoirot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if planning to take pictures, please be discreet!

don't forget there was this incident report on the TNP about some woman making a huge fuss about some guy taking pictures of her.

still not sure what the law is, but i hardly think the public will be behind you if you're caught.

proceed with caution.
Old 18-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

I was driving along Orchard Road just now when I stopped for a red light. I was the first car which also means that I was the unlucky car that failed the make it across the previous green light Anyway, the pedestrians started crossing and somehow or rather, I spotted this young looking and hot chinese girl cross the road. On one arm rested a few big plastics and the other hand was fiddling with her sunglasses and she walked with lots of gusto. So much so till her huge huge huge melons were also bumping up and down together with her walking rhythm. That was a sight to behold! I do doubt that shes a local girl, my instincts tell me that she is a visitor from China.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

For Cantonese cuisine lovers, you may want to visit the rather new extension block at Novena Square.

There is this cantonese restaurant on the 2nd floor. You go up the escalator and then do an about-turn (ke belakang pusing) and walk towards the corridor hidden from view. The restaurant is OLD HONGKONG.

I frequent it quite abit and I must say the lady boss is a really sweet lady in terms of looks. What makes her super-desirable is her pair of jiggly, wobbly, size 36D melons. For serious MILF lovers, please do make a trip to the restaurant. Weekend visits are more advisable as I dare say she is definitely present to oversee operations.

If bros here have a chance to speak to her in Cantonese, ask her to recommend their popular dishes. The food is awesome. But the sight of those heavenly melons makes everything else seem plain.

warning: pls kindly be discreet with your glare on her chest. i suspect strongly the male manager is her hubby. They have a lady captain who can skin the Peking Duck expertly. You wouldn't want to be the duck if you get caught...
Why you so like dat?
Old 19-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
smudger19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
For Cantonese cuisine lovers, you may want to visit the rather new extension block at Novena Square.

There is this cantonese restaurant on the 2nd floor. You go up the escalator and then do an about-turn (ke belakang pusing) and walk towards the corridor hidden from view. The restaurant is OLD HONGKONG.

I frequent it quite abit and I must say the lady boss is a really sweet lady in terms of looks. What makes her super-desirable is her pair of jiggly, wobbly, size 36D melons. For serious MILF lovers, please do make a trip to the restaurant. Weekend visits are more advisable as I dare say she is definitely present to oversee operations.

If bros here have a chance to speak to her in Cantonese, ask her to recommend their popular dishes. The food is awesome. But the sight of those heavenly melons makes everything else seem plain.

warning: pls kindly be discreet with your glare on her chest. i suspect strongly the male manager is her hubby. They have a lady captain who can skin the Peking Duck expertly. You wouldn't want to be the duck if you get caught...
any pics for our benefits?
Old 19-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudger19 View Post
any pics for our benefits?
I suggest that you go and take the pics bro. Bro Bangster already kind enough to share with us his share of lobang. Sometimes its not nice to ask for so much. Give and take, what people give you, just take, dont "hiam" this and that.
Old 19-05-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
popicee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Picture speaks louder than works ..
Old 20-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Greyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreyface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go take pict secretly must be very tactical since lotsa ppl around unless can come out with excuse to take pict with her openly, .
Old 20-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
I suggest that you go and take the pics bro. Bro Bangster already kind enough to share with us his share of lobang. Sometimes its not nice to ask for so much. Give and take, what people give you, just take, dont "hiam" this and that.
agree with bro LG,

people already kind enuf to spend time and share info here..
dun always conveniently ask for pic lar..
better go down see urself lor..
if u want to contribute, then u take a photo and share with us lar..

Old 22-05-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crowleyking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its best for brudders to avoid taking pics of strangers lest they get caught.

don't wanna see a fellow samster in the news!
Old 23-05-2009, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

anyone going down to OLD HONGKONG rest this weekend?

Be sure to order the Peking Fuck, oops I mean Peking Duck from the Lao Ban Niang oh!
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1