The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
koreanoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
Yeah. Regretted not doing it when younger
also cannot say regret. medical costs in SG really high. no insurance can die. literally. if sick just commit suicide sua.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
ic...

Thanks for the info.

Regarding the insurance claim, Pulse provide the surgical code? I understood that only with surgical code (day surgery centre) then able to claim insurance.

Which is why I didn't intend to claim insurance cos it doesn't make sense to pay more, because the day surgery centre require additional cost.
I think for insurance claim, u need get ur agent to send u the claim form, then u print out n get the doc to fill in, they more than happy to fill in haha. i claimed about 95% of my entire bill , i paid $50-$100 only for my surgery, mine was a normal hospital n surgical plan, the surgery is considered a "day procedure" and technically can be claimed.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsootlor View Post
insurance wise, it is covered ? how about cosmetic ? coz circumcision i think not medically needed?
I think u can get the doc to write for u that it is medically needed, due to infections or something can already, they usually just write this kind to assist in the insurance claims. Cuz uncircumcised always kenna infections , so is common to do circumcision as a solution, whether true anot, the insurance co also dk, but most imptly must ask the doc to write for u
Old 22-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
I think u can get the doc to write for u that it is medically needed, due to infections or something can already, they usually just write this kind to assist in the insurance claims. Cuz uncircumcised always kenna infections , so is common to do circumcision as a solution, whether true anot, the insurance co also dk, but most imptly must ask the doc to write for u
Yes. I've such memo written also.
Anyway, I've check beforehand for my company insurance, it's only max $1500 for such procedures.
Have did some HW..
Old 22-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Anyway, really thank you for all the information. I've just did it also at PULSE.
Old 22-03-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway, really thank you for all the information. I've just did it also at PULSE.
No worries bro, today is ur day what haha, hope ur experience was good or manageable!
Old 23-03-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Okay, continuation of my post-surgery experience.

Day 5-day 7,

Basically first week, walking is ok, just that it gets alittle uncomfortable when ur penis head touches underwear but i realised the head will naturally grow another thin layer of skin to prevent it from being so sensitive, can go back to work or go out meet ppl etc, keep putting the medication (powder form) the doc prescribe to fasten the healing process

night erections are still the worst, sleep on my back throughout the healing period. Overall quite ok
Bro, check with you, the medication powder is put on the front of ring (the gland) or behind the ring (where the shaft is)?

And yes agree with you, night erection are the worst. Day time still ok.
Old 23-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jamesliu8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, check with you, the medication powder is put on the front of ring (the gland) or behind the ring (where the shaft is)?

In front...

I also did 2 weeks back...

Just be prepared... when they remove the ring... is fuckinggggg pain
Old 23-03-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesliu8899 View Post
In front...

I also did 2 weeks back...

Just be prepared... when they remove the ring... is fuckinggggg pain
Thanks for info.

Your doc remove for you 2 weeks later while it's still attached?
Old 23-03-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for info.

Your doc remove for you 2 weeks later while it's still attached?
Yap... 10 to 14 days after its done... can remove the ring... so I went to remove the ring cox I feel is getting uncomfortable and itchy... is damm pain...
Old 23-03-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Put on the front, most impt is to put on the wound, the ring clamp on ur penis is to seal up the wound so try to spam the powder, i literally put it 4-5 times a day and it heals damn fast, most impt is to prevent infection and contains antibotics so is good haha, if no more alr can go get again, 1 small botle around $20+

try to sleep on ur back, it reduces the erections, side sleeping idk why my erection comes more frequently
Old 23-03-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesliu8899 View Post
Yap... 10 to 14 days after its done... can remove the ring... so I went to remove the ring cox I feel is getting uncomfortable and itchy... is damm pain...
can remove, doc also shared that got patients 2 weeks in alr buey tahan go remove, but if itchy maybe cuz nvr dry properly aft shower? for me no itch at all, and exactly on the 3rd week mark (21st day), the ring drop out half alr, auto drop out is no pain, if doc remove for u macam torture kind of feeling, haha try tahan if can
Old 23-03-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
can remove, doc also shared that got patients 2 weeks in alr buey tahan go remove, but if itchy maybe cuz nvr dry properly aft shower? for me no itch at all, and exactly on the 3rd week mark (21st day), the ring drop out half alr, auto drop out is no pain, if doc remove for u macam torture kind of feeling, haha try tahan if can

The doc never told me will auto drop... so fix a appointment go remove... he told me there be like a pinch... sibei hard pinch when I know it... hahah... so now recovering...
Old 24-03-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Put on the front, most impt is to put on the wound, the ring clamp on ur penis is to seal up the wound so try to spam the powder, i literally put it 4-5 times a day and it heals damn fast, most impt is to prevent infection and contains antibotics so is good haha, if no more alr can go get again, 1 small botle around $20+

try to sleep on ur back, it reduces the erections, side sleeping idk why my erection comes more frequently
Thanks for the info.
Actually my 2nd night is easier than the first.
Today's 3rd day, so far it's manageable.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the info.
Actually my 2nd night is easier than the first.
Today's 3rd day, so far it's manageable.
i see, first 3 days really is the toughest, aft that, u just take those gauze, put on top of ur penis head so that it wont keep touching ur underwear, then can go out already n walk normally.

I put the gauze just on the penis head n can go to work also haha, no one knows got ring there haha, no need to wrap the penis head, but if u want also can, just that alittle troublesome to wrap it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1