The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sahara188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Siam Empire

Any brother visit before?
Old 18-04-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firestone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Siam Empire

MYbe u send me the location, i visit le then tell u. Cant find it using google map
Old 22-04-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sahara188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
MYbe u send me the location, i visit le then tell u. Cant find it using google map
It beside JB GS Hetel Hotel. (18, Jalan Abiad, Taman Tebrau Jaya, Johor Bahru, Malaysia). Very close to Plaza Pelangi.
Old 24-04-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

Went there twice, both times for B2B 1 hour

1st time was ok, not really amazing or memorable but alright

2nd time (I cant remember the girl's number but I think it was #4 ) was really frustrating. The girl didn't even take off her bra and didn't do the B2B at all, she just gave me a handjob and said it was finished.

during the session the girl asked me if i wanted anything else and I said "start the b2b" and she just kept redirecting it to HJ

Complained to the counter and after a large amount of back and forth and lots of annoyance ended up get refunded RM20 (difference between HJ and B2B is RM20). Told the boss this isn't good enough as I didnt want the HJ in the first place but he stuck to his guns

Left pissed off, havent gone back since
Old 25-04-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leekwantew View Post
Went there twice, both times for B2B 1 hour

1st time was ok, not really amazing or memorable but alright

2nd time (I cant remember the girl's number but I think it was #4 ) was really frustrating. The girl didn't even take off her bra and didn't do the B2B at all, she just gave me a handjob and said it was finished.

during the session the girl asked me if i wanted anything else and I said "start the b2b" and she just kept redirecting it to HJ

Complained to the counter and after a large amount of back and forth and lots of annoyance ended up get refunded RM20 (difference between HJ and B2B is RM20). Told the boss this isn't good enough as I didnt want the HJ in the first place but he stuck to his guns

Left pissed off, havent gone back since
Just to share . Went there once . Service was bad . I think #7 .
She hardly did b2b .. wasted rm178 . I will not return. Pls avoid !

Cheers
Old 04-06-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
leon961 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with the bros above. Service here is very bad. run down mattress, girl ask you to shower yourself. piano massage, b2b so so only. Took 90 minutes package, then the girl after 60 minutes finished. I told her I paid for 90 minutes, dont believe ask boss. Then she just head massage play with phone only.
Please avoid this place.
Old 07-02-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone been there recently? Has service improved?
Old 26-03-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by leon961 View Post
Agree with the bros above. Service here is very bad. run down mattress, girl ask you to shower yourself. piano massage, b2b so so only. Took 90 minutes package, then the girl after 60 minutes finished. I told her I paid for 90 minutes, dont believe ask boss. Then she just head massage play with phone only.
Please avoid this place.
Agree totally. Went there once from the tg group. Photo totally different. Service no up to my standard. Will avoid that place
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1