The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 03-03-2004, 02:16 AM
MrDevil's Avatar
MrDevil MrDevil is offline
Registered Advertiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: MagixEnhancer.com
Posts: 6,498
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by cyrus
Yup, I activated my on-line banking over here just with my bank account and pin ... and already viewing my accounts ... here in Sillypore.
Interesting... is it Bangkok Bank? I understand too only foreigner residing in Thailand could apply?

Bank Account
If you are working or living in Thailand or just moving here, we can help to set up a new bank account for you quickly and easily. With a long-term visa and a work permit or a Certificate of Residence, you can apply for access to our additional banking services like phone banking, mobile phone banking and internet banking.

Once you have opened your account you will receive a Bangkok Bank passbook which can be updated at our handy terminals in our branches. Your passbook is a handy way of tracking your account movements and takes the place of an account statement.

With a Bangkok Bank account, you can also apply for a Bualuang ATM card.

Non-Resident Baht Account

This account is for personal and corporate foreign customers who want to have an account that enables funds to be transferred into and out of Thailand for specific purposes including investments. It helps save your time when you want to send your funds to a foreign country or make payments or repayments to overseas recipients.

With a Non-Resident Baht Account, all sources of funds and the purpose of the deposit or withdrawal must be declared according to the Bank of Thailand's regulations.

You can open the account at our head office on Silom Road where our Marketing Officers are available to give you more information and help you with your needs.

This account operates at Bangkok Bank's head office on Silom Road by counter service only.

How to open a Non-Resident Baht Account

Individual customers need to bring along their passport and evidence declaring the source of funds.

Corporate customers need to bring along the following documents:
- Copy of Registration Certificate (not more than 1 month old)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of a Board of Directors Meeting stating the account opening, names of authorized signatories and conditions of signing
- Passports of the Directors and the authorized signatories
- Power of Attorney (required when the signatory is not a director of the company)

All documents must be verified by the Notary Public and attested to by the Royal Thai Embassy in the country of company registration. The original documents with their certified true copies must be submitted when opening an account.
__________________
Magix - Natural Herbal Male Enhancer
• 100% Natural Herbs • Works Within 30 mins
• Effect last 48 hours • Boost Sex Performance
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #17  
Old 03-03-2004, 02:28 AM
siamcutey's Avatar
siamcutey siamcutey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Posts: 6,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
Interesting... is it Bangkok Bank? I understand too only foreigner residing in Thailand could apply?

Bank Account
If you are working or living in Thailand or just moving here, we can help to set up a new bank account for you quickly and easily. With a long-term visa and a work permit or a Certificate of Residence, you can apply for access to our additional banking services like phone banking, mobile phone banking and internet banking.

Once you have opened your account you will receive a Bangkok Bank passbook which can be updated at our handy terminals in our branches. Your passbook is a handy way of tracking your account movements and takes the place of an account statement.

With a Bangkok Bank account, you can also apply for a Bualuang ATM card.

Non-Resident Baht Account

This account is for personal and corporate foreign customers who want to have an account that enables funds to be transferred into and out of Thailand for specific purposes including investments. It helps save your time when you want to send your funds to a foreign country or make payments or repayments to overseas recipients.

With a Non-Resident Baht Account, all sources of funds and the purpose of the deposit or withdrawal must be declared according to the Bank of Thailand's regulations.

You can open the account at our head office on Silom Road where our Marketing Officers are available to give you more information and help you with your needs.

This account operates at Bangkok Bank's head office on Silom Road by counter service only.

How to open a Non-Resident Baht Account

Individual customers need to bring along their passport and evidence declaring the source of funds.

Corporate customers need to bring along the following documents:
- Copy of Registration Certificate (not more than 1 month old)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of a Board of Directors Meeting stating the account opening, names of authorized signatories and conditions of signing
- Passports of the Directors and the authorized signatories
- Power of Attorney (required when the signatory is not a director of the company)

All documents must be verified by the Notary Public and attested to by the Royal Thai Embassy in the country of company registration. The original documents with their certified true copies must be submitted when opening an account.
In short, its a work permit needed to open the internet banking facilities.

SC
__________________

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.



Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #18  
Old 03-03-2004, 02:02 PM
thaiboy's Avatar
thaiboy thaiboy is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 7,877
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
3rd March Thai bhat rate at golden mile

TT to thai account less than S$3000 is 22.92 , above S$3000 is 22.98.

GM money changer 22.87
__________________
wake up from my grave
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #19  
Old 03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
keet's Avatar
keet keet is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 394
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
In short, its a work permit needed to open the internet banking facilities.

SC
yes work permit, even if i open a joint account with my wife also cannot. so in the end just use her old account to get a internet facility.

i have a Thai Citibank Ready Credit a/c and able to view from internet, but this was available during the time i had a work permit and is still active.
But the Citibank's internet option only allows me to view balance and transfer to Bangkok bank a/cs, as compared with many functions with the Sg website.

Last edited by keet; 03-03-2004 at 04:21 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #20  
Old 05-04-2004, 05:36 PM
forumer's Avatar
forumer forumer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 20
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: thai baht rate update

any one changed thai baht recently? rate? thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #21  
Old 05-04-2004, 06:47 PM
liquidman liquidman is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: oil rig
Posts: 7
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
liquidman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

23.1 right in front of the 4-face Budda @ GM
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #22  
Old 05-04-2004, 08:17 PM
forumer's Avatar
forumer forumer is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,482
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 20
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidman
23.1 right in front of the 4-face Budda @ GM
thank you
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #23  
Old 05-04-2004, 10:05 PM
tirak69's Avatar
tirak69 tirak69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: nAng lEn @EkkAmAi
Posts: 931
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: thai baht rate update

don muang was offering 23.11 over the weekend. could get better this week as the USD is still trading at levels of 1.68.
__________________
เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ Time heals Love's wounds
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #24  
Old 08-04-2004, 08:55 AM
moses_limp's Avatar
moses_limp moses_limp is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Xin Jia Puo
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
moses_limp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Hey SC,

If I were to need a sum of money, say S$30K- S$40K, how can I transfer the money to thailand safely??? Read up from Bkkbank website that U need to have work permit or etc to open an account. Wat R the options I have??

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
In short, its a work permit needed to open the internet banking facilities.

SC
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #25  
Old 11-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Aanok's Avatar
Aanok Aanok is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Suphanburi, LOS
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
Aanok is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAanok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: thai baht rate update

Exchange Rate dated 10 Apr 04

Location: Golden Mile
Rate: 23.05

If terrorist strike tomorrow during Songkran, the exchange rate will move up to Sin dollars advantage.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #26  
Old 11-04-2004, 09:20 PM
siamcutey's Avatar
siamcutey siamcutey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Posts: 6,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses_limp
Hey SC,

If I were to need a sum of money, say S$30K- S$40K, how can I transfer the money to thailand safely??? Read up from Bkkbank website that U need to have work permit or etc to open an account. Wat R the options I have??
Wah, you bringing for business or for personal use? Business easier to transfer funds.

SC
__________________

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.



Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #27  
Old 12-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Sornporn's Avatar
Sornporn Sornporn is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
Sornporn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySornporn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

30k - 40k if for personal use do wat?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #28  
Old 12-04-2004, 12:51 AM
siamcutey's Avatar
siamcutey siamcutey is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Posts: 6,237
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sornporn
30k - 40k if for personal use do wat?
Bring by hand lor. And frankly, for personal use do you need to bring in 30K and 40K for one shot to use them?

Or can try using your ATM card on different ATM banks. Of course charges and exchange rate applies.

Or can open a bank account beforehand in Thai Farmers Bank, then go Golden Mile and transfer by remittance. But provided you can pass the "interview" when the bank staff ask you why you want open a bank account in thailand.

SC
__________________

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.



Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #29  
Old 13-04-2004, 12:48 AM
moses_limp's Avatar
moses_limp moses_limp is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Xin Jia Puo
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
moses_limp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

I would say both lah. I try not to use ATM card, as you've said, the rates, i suppose are not that attractive.On top of that, they charge a fee for every withdrawal made.

HOw about Banngkok bank? They do have a branch at Cecil Street. Can I open an account wif them in SG and then withdrawal monies using their ATM card??


Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Bring by hand lor. And frankly, for personal use do you need to bring in 30K and 40K for one shot to use them?

Or can try using your ATM card on different ATM banks. Of course charges and exchange rate applies.

Or can open a bank account beforehand in Thai Farmers Bank, then go Golden Mile and transfer by remittance. But provided you can pass the "interview" when the bank staff ask you why you want open a bank account in thailand.

SC
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #30  
Old 13-04-2004, 09:01 AM
tirak69's Avatar
tirak69 tirak69 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: nAng lEn @EkkAmAi
Posts: 931
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses_limp
I would say both lah. I try not to use ATM card, as you've said, the rates, i suppose are not that attractive.On top of that, they charge a fee for every withdrawal made.

HOw about Banngkok bank? They do have a branch at Cecil Street. Can I open an account wif them in SG and then withdrawal monies using their ATM card??
as far as i know the branch in sg is for commercial purposes. it does not cater to consumer needs. you can perhaps open a company account with them.
__________________
เวลาช่วยรักษาแผลใจ Time heals Love's wounds
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2023 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph