The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happening at the Zon @ JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by juagenboi View Post
went and have quick look.

mostly milfs..

minus the few young and not bad looking Vietnamese.

so if im interested.. whats the cost to bring them to company me

any idea what day has the best crowd?
you can either approach them outside and book them to accompany you or just chop a sit and wait for the fishes to come? no booking fee just pay a bit of tips when you ended your drinking session! you can further negotiate the "extra service" price privately? price range is 150~200 depend on whether SYT or MILF?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
24 foreign GROs caught at ZON

Report from The New Straits Times dated 2 January 2013 :-

24 foreign GROs caught at ZON

ENTERTAINMENT outlet operators who offer sexual services to their patrons in their premises have come up with a novel way to avoid arrest.

However, it only works when the outlets are located in one area, for instance, in a shopping complex. This was the case when 24 foreign guest relations officers were detained during a raid on the Zon Shopping Complex in Stulang Laut here recently.

These outlets are infamous for their cheap liquor, taking advantage of the complex's duty-free status. There are several entertainment outlets, including discotheques and bars on the ground floor.

Several more clubs and karaoke centres are located on the third and fourth floors of the mall.

Scantily-dressed women allegedly earn handsome commissions when they bring guests into the outlets, as well as from the drinks purchased by the guests.

If the women induce the guests to spend more, they will take home a bigger pay.

This ensures the operators will not be implicated if raids or arrests are made.

When the enforcement officers come knocking on their doors, the operators will claim that these women are guests, and not their employees.

Patrons will tell enforcement officers that they met the foreign women at the lobby.

Johor Immigration Department deputy director II (enforcement unit) Mohd Zariman Mohamed said the women "worked" at the lobby as early as 5pm, and were believed to have ties with several entertainment outlet operators.

The women have a different modus operandi when "working" at the karaoke outlets. There, they will randomly enter rooms with male patrons, and arrange to meet them in the washroom.

In the toilet cubicles, a guest pays from RM10 onwards to touch the women.

Anything more than a "sneak preview" will require the guest to book another room in the centre. Once both parties have agreed on the price, the deal is sealed.

Zariman said the recent raid saw 24 foreign women arrested in the Music Box Karaoke Centre on the fourth floor.

They comprised 20 Chinese nationals and 4 Vietnamese aged between 20 and 43, who were arrested for misusing their social visit passes.

Zariman said the misuse of a social visit pass is a serious offence.

"It carries a mandatory fine of not more than RM10,000 or a jail sentence not exceeding six months or both," he said, adding that investigations under the Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrants Act 2007, will also be conducted.

During the raid, some of the foreigners attempted to escape by hiding between the sofas in the karaoke rooms.

The women are held at the immigration Detention Centre here at Pekan Nenas, Pontian, pending their deportation.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 05-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No Risk No Gain?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
PRC & Vietnamese GROs at Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
No Risk No Gain?
Correct !

Sometimes these PRC and Viet GROs kena caught by Immigration and held at the Immigration Detention Centre at Pekan Nenas, Pontian, pending their deportation

Sometimes they bribe the Immigration officers $$$ or offer sexual services ( BBBJ and FJ ) to be released
Old 05-01-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

Re: PRC & Vietnamese GROs at Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Correct !

Sometimes these PRC and Viet GROs kena caught by Immigration and held at the Immigration Detention Centre at Pekan Nenas, Pontian, pending their deportation

Sometimes they bribe the Immigration officers $$$ or offer sexual services ( BBBJ and FJ ) to be released
this is all hear say right? any evident? somebody told me all female detention centre only Female staffs is on duty? how they offer sexual services? Im not sure as well bcos I have not been to any of the detention?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

like tat also can..lol malaysia really boleh!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

PRC & Vietnamese GROs at Zon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
this is all hear say right? any evident? somebody told me all female detention centre only Female staffs is on duty? how they offer sexual services? Im not sure as well bcos I have not been to any of the detention?
Sometimes the boyfriend or husband of the female staff will pay a visit to the Detention Centre to "disturb" the female detainees and request for "special services" .... if they refuse they will be badly treated or offered left-over foods
Old 05-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Sometimes the boyfriend or husband of the female staff will pay a visit to the Detention Centre to "disturb" the female detainees and request for "special services" .... if they refuse they will be badly treated or offered left-over foods
wow! like that also can? you hv all these insider news? Malaysia Boleh !
Old 13-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went today at 10pm and there were few prc & viets at level 4 (and 5) -- same as the last 2 times i went (within 1-5 months ago). could it be the recent raids, i dont know.

sunset boulevard was scarce as well.

easily, the ratio of gals to guys at saigon, u and v2 at gl can easily beat the above places.

just an update for samsters info.
Old 28-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Anyone going in?
Old 20-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imax1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any updates?? Going in tonight and tomorrow
Old 04-12-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Silk2219 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any updates on this happening place? Might wanna go in and have some fun soon!
Old 29-01-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 23
Done All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDone All is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Seems quiet on this thread. Is Zone still happening ? Or where in JB can have whole day happenings, check in hotel then go spa, afternoon karaoke, evening papaya farm, night bring fl to hotel room, next day morning foot massage then go home ? Any suggestions ?
Mike
Old 02-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk2219 View Post
Any updates on this happening place? Might wanna go in and have some fun soon!
Do so at your own risk..... there is another thread on this spa and numerous complaints of switch n bait tactics employed there. They promote a certain AngPai and when newbies ask for her they will switch another girl in her place.

You have been warned.
Old 20-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
imzfcai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyimzfcai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, any1 have the contact for musicbox the zon?

Will up the pts.

New Thread

My contributions

Old Thread

My JAP AV contributing Thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1