The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Scarbeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
going to visit bali(staying in seminyak)for the 1st time in my life and definitely wanna try out flame spa as I've never tried nuru massage before and i just want a hj/bj without sex.

for those who went before, can just walk in without reservation? I usually only settle my itinerary on the day itself. the price comes with free release?
Highly recommend you make bookings in advance to avoid disappointment bro. There's some artistry in the overall experience you’ll receive. Its pricey but for me well worth it.

Still got flashbacks from my last visit on friday, i took the volcano package. Staff are highly professional, they'll receive you warmly at the lobby. Settlement all upfront, they'll get you to keep your loose items in ther locker.

The magic happens after this, where you’ll get to choose your ladies. Setup feels very european, I was impressed by the stock about 15+. You can ask the host for recommendations or walk in and introduce yourself.

Service wise, top tier sensual massage. The establishment delivers good training and QC. Do note that you'll get yout release but no fj. The package i took offered unlimited release for the time i was there.

Again expect to pay top buck for the experience.
Old 17-03-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Bali favorite outcall new girl!!!

Ethnicity Indonesian
Approximate Age 24
Appearance classic Indonesian beauty
Name: Gita
Looks: 8++
body: 8
Breast B+ cup
Hair: Brunette
Height: 1.6m

1.5 hours Full Service, IDR1.7m
I tipped IDR300k

Dress very normal, pretty, no alarm bells.
Speak English very well

Slim, young, beautiful lady
Nice breast, more that a handful
She smiles so sweetly, a little shy.

Massage started, she stripped full nude, no hassle.
She spent about 20mins on the massage and I started to feel her out.
She got the message and started to feel me up LOL
I invited her to lie down on the bed, and I positioned myself between her legs
The first lick brought a soft moan, and a tightening of her thighs
I just kept going, till she grabbed my hair, I returned the favor and grabbed her ripe tits. Then she came, I felt her shudder and jerk.......

Then I told her to suck on me, 69 city here we come.
positioning her nice ass and crack over my face, I kept attacking that clit.
her moist mouth remained a constant rhythm on my cock, slight wetness, soft moans She turned around and got that condom on me. and started riding, slowly at first. She came another time while rocking the baloney.
Motioned her off and positioned myself behind that sweet ass.
rubbed my throbbing cock on that pussy and entered her for doggie.
Pounded away, making sure she felt it all, slapping her jiggling ass squeezing them together lol finally I came while slamming that perky soft ass. she removed the 'dom and laid beside me.

Rested a few minutes, I started to knead on those titties. And she responded by rubbing my cock
Finally she hovered over and started sucking dick again........
after a while, I felt the rush build up, and told her I was coming, she kept sucking and I came all into her mouth.
she held her lips around my cock and made sure there was no escaping soldiers LOL
she slowly brought her head up, keeping her lips pursed, she walked to the bathroom and likely spit hahahaha

I secretly hoped she'd swallow, but no.
Like it was too much to ask LMAO

{private contact not allowed - edited by mod}

Last edited by Hurricane88; 17-03-2023 at 05:09 AM.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbeck View Post
Highly recommend you make bookings in advance to avoid disappointment bro. There's some artistry in the overall experience you’ll receive. Its pricey but for me well worth it.

Still got flashbacks from my last visit on friday, i took the volcano package. Staff are highly professional, they'll receive you warmly at the lobby. Settlement all upfront, they'll get you to keep your loose items in ther locker.

The magic happens after this, where you’ll get to choose your ladies. Setup feels very european, I was impressed by the stock about 15+. You can ask the host for recommendations or walk in and introduce yourself.

Service wise, top tier sensual massage. The establishment delivers good training and QC. Do note that you'll get yout release but no fj. The package i took offered unlimited release for the time i was there.

Again expect to pay top buck for the experience.
thanks bro. i tried looking into making online reservation first from their website and it stated we need to top up for nuru gel. the default one no nuru gel, only body to body massage? Also do they accept cards? dont wish to bring too much cash around.
Old 20-03-2023, 04:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NicoDrag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, i'm new in this business but hope to make some nice progress in Bali mid of april. I'm planing to travel around the island and enjoy the remaining days in kuta or semiyak. Riverview and flame are for sure on my todo list. Any advise for a newbie is appreciated.
Of course i will share my experience but i don't expect to telll you something you don't know already. BTW i'm from germany.
Old 20-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Scarbeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
thanks bro. i tried looking into making online reservation first from their website and it stated we need to top up for nuru gel. the default one no nuru gel, only body to body massage? Also do they accept cards? dont wish to bring too much cash around.
Should be with oil bro, i did the nuru so cant really comment on the default experience. Might be a sales technique, given the level of service Im sure the experience would be about equivalent.

Yeah card all the way possible, its payment before serivce. You bring no loose items into the room. No tip required.
Old 26-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarbeck View Post
Should be with oil bro, i did the nuru so cant really comment on the default experience. Might be a sales technique, given the level of service Im sure the experience would be about equivalent.

Yeah card all the way possible, its payment before serivce. You bring no loose items into the room. No tip required.
Finally booked and tried it. Well worth the price as the service was good. Topped up for Nuru gel..selection of girls were not a lot and not many actually looks good. But first time trying this and it was a memorable experience.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 22
bigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud ofbigschmuck has much to be proud of

Guys. I’m a complete noob when it comes to Bali. It seems like most of the spa action is in the Kuta/Seminyak area.

I’ll be staying in Nusa Dua in June - are there any similar spas in that part of town? Travelling to Seminyak is both not cheap and consumes a lot of time.

Not too keen on outcall either coz i’m not sure my hotel is girl friendly

Hope to hear from the fellow cheongsters more experienced with Bali.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantsomeofyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading down to Bali, with so many from Russia/Ukraine, wondering if anyone has contacts to Russia/Ukraine FLs? TIA
Old 08-05-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I should be there 21st to 24th of June... Any1?
Old 08-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantsomeofyou View Post
Heading down to Bali, with so many from Russia/Ukraine, wondering if anyone has contacts to Russia/Ukraine FLs? TIA
Looking for this as well. Anyone has lobang for Caucasian? Or any ktv or girly bar like Bangkok?
Old 19-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sexphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just left Bali.
Sorry I’m a fanboy of good looks and pussy and importantly regularly good service, no problems.

So back to the same massage service.

Found out that 7th Heaven lowered their prices to 1.5m

Also had a new girl, Dina, 19 years old……
…… but she’s an expert that’s a guarantee
Amazing stuff.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 definitely C cup
Ass: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: outta this world (she knows what she’s doing)

I’ll go back just for some of that ✌🏽
Old 25-05-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snootycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
Looking for this as well. Anyone has lobang for Caucasian? Or any ktv or girly bar like Bangkok?
Thirding this one. Want to find Caucasian specifically.
Old 30-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
demonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydemonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had my session at Flame Seminyak some days back. Went in at around 4pm, the service and attention was great from the start. Had a wide selection, about 20 girls at this timing, so would recommend other bros to go during this time for more choices. Most of them look great.

I went for the Flame Jacuzzi package for 1.5hr. The girl will welcome you with a big smile and hug before cheekily groping your crotch. Then she will undress you and be playful. The massage at the beginning was actually great with enough strength, and she knew how to tackle my muscle knots.
Then came the nuru portion, it was definitely an experience to have, very sensual and arousing. My little brother was at salute the whole time, and when I flipped over, she even grinded me on top and could feel her juices spread all over. While grinding she also used her hands to stimulate the small head and eventually I blew a huge load all over the both of us.
The session ended with the jacuzzi bath together before showering each other off.

Overall great experience, must try at least once. But for this price, I would probably find some where else for subsequent holiday trips.
Old 30-05-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
andrew45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys !

thanks for all the great posts about bali !
I will be there soon, and the outcall massage girls sound great.
Plus I also plan to try sway spa, flame spa
Old 31-05-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Planning to head to Bali again, anyone have any contact for companion throughout the trip? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1