The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funtimez5472 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Hi guys, my girlfriend and I are looking to have some fun at Bangkok. we are planning to book a room in a gclub and hire a few girls to party with us. Our budget for the night is about SGD3k. which gclub would yall recommend? currently looking at The Pimp vs Elite

Quality of girls - are the girls at The Pimp or Elite chio/above average? which club has better quality girls? open to other gclubs too

Playability - which girls are more open/fun e.g., open to playing with another girl, stripping, touching (to what extent?). don't need tabao

Tips - do yall give tips when in the room ? how kuchen do yall tip a girl etc

others - any tips for having a good time in the gclub?

Just joined the community and thankful for any inputs/advice yall have !!
Old 06-02-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Good budget for 1 night. Suggest you sign the 50k baht package at Elite (quite a number of bros have mentioned quality at Elite lately is much better than Pimp). Then just pick 2 girls to play and party and sing/dance with you and your gf for 4 hours or so.

Playability... almost guaranteed can touch and can strip top, bottom depends on individual. Hold hand, hug all is sure can one lah. But Frenching/ Kissing etc is up to individual, although i've never had any issues personally on that front. Not sure if they are open to doing it with a girl, because i don't think i've ever heard of anyone bringing their gf into a GClub...

I haven't been to a GClub post-covid so i don't know if its still the same, but pre-covid it wasn't difficult to get a BJ from the girls.

Lap dance/tease is 100% have...

Tips is up to you. Usually i'll change a stack of 100baht notes then slowly tip everyone throughout the night.. eg. when you give them shots, when they dance/tease, when waiter cleans your mess (if any)... You can put the tips inside their underwear, etc... whatever fantasy you have la.

Tips for having a fun time - don't be shy to ask and negotiate for what you want to /can/ cannot do with the girls... you'll find that more often than not, once you're in the room alone, anything and everything goes... for a price

Also, watch your spending... because very easy to overspend in these places. Not uncommon for an initial 50k budget to blow up to 100k+ (especially once you drunk)

Personally would not recommend a G-Club rn mostly because its so expensive and the quality of the girls is not there yet compared to pre-covid... but if you've not been spoiled by pre-covid parties... then you're probably going to be having a great time 5555
Old 07-02-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Re: The Pimp vs Elite or other gclubs

Thanks for the detailed info !

was thinking of about 4 girls because there is a minimum no. of girls for the Pimp if I get a bigger room. any downside to having more girls ? I see on the forum some say the girls might just waste time and use their phone

Playability is similar for both Elite and the Pimp? Heard the Pimp was wilder tho Idk how true is that 🤣

Thanks for the advice on watching my spending and the negotiation !!

yea, havrn been to a gclub so wanted to try it out. anything you would recommend over a gclub then?
Old 07-02-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimez5472 View Post
Thanks for the detailed info !

was thinking of about 4 girls because there is a minimum no. of girls for the Pimp if I get a bigger room. any downside to having more girls ? I see on the forum some say the girls might just waste time and use their phone

Playability is similar for both Elite and the Pimp? Heard the Pimp was wilder tho Idk how true is that 🤣

Thanks for the advice on watching my spending and the negotiation !!

yea, havrn been to a gclub so wanted to try it out. anything you would recommend over a gclub then?
pimp is alot wilder but looks so so only.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
pimp is alot wilder but looks so so only.
Thanks for the input ! wondering if it is a consistent issue post covid. have been seeing a few saying the same thing too.

managed to link up with a MMS there to help me select a few good looking ones and pre book them.. let's see how it goes
Old 07-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Elite is defintely not wild. Girls pretty but action is like 1%. Getting girls to strip etc in Elite is like getting blood out of a stone here.
Pimp is your best bet for this kind of action.
GClub have shot up in prices since post covid. Its like they start at liek 7 LD at 390baht per LD. Then every 30-40 min another 390 baht. This is the going rate at Dubai, Play, Elite etc
Old 07-02-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Elite is defintely not wild. Girls pretty but action is like 1%. Getting girls to strip etc in Elite is like getting blood out of a stone here.
GClub have shot up in prices since post covid. Its like they start at liek 7 LD at 390baht per LD. Then every 30-40 min another 390 baht. This is the going rate at Dubai, Play, Elite etc

Thanks for the advice ! I think the prices are OK for me if I get enough fun out of them and the girls look good.
Maybe I will give Elite a miss this time round then, since it seems they might not be as fun.

For the Pimp, isit that they are just not as pretty as those in elite but still above average or quality is really just average/below average?

If there is another place that you think is better, I am all ears ! thanks haha
Old 07-02-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pantsonfire is like the king of club. If he say 1% action the rest of us probably 0.01%. Anyway he is right I don’t think gclub you get so much action. You want action like that either pimp or go local ktv there. The girl bent over at the ktv to let me assess her pussy at the ktv, gclub never after so many times.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posti34 View Post
Pantsonfire is like the king of club. If he say 1% action the rest of us probably 0.01%. Anyway he is right I don’t think gclub you get so much action. You want action like that either pimp or go local ktv there. The girl bent over at the ktv to let me assess her pussy at the ktv, gclub never after so many times.
Haha thanks for the advice. seems like Pimp is a good balance for gclub that have more action. are the girls better at The Pimp than the local KTVs ? I always thought the gclubs girls would be better looking.

if the KTV have better looking and more action than the Pimp, I am open to any recommendations thanks !!
Old 08-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
trancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrancedance deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heading to Bangkok soon. Does anyone have a contact for Elite? I cannot find any contact on open source. Not even a website?
Old 08-02-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimez5472 View Post
Haha thanks for the advice. seems like Pimp is a good balance for gclub that have more action. are the girls better at The Pimp than the local KTVs ? I always thought the gclubs girls would be better looking.
if the KTV have better looking and more action than the Pimp, I am open to any recommendations thanks !!
Ktv dont have better looking and they very rarely speak english. The reason they in ktv is becauas they didnt pass casting for gclub. Therefore, looks are noy as good as gclub.

Alternatively, want action with ktv room. Try penthouse spa. Booked a ktv room. Drinks, played strip. Then went to room next door for boomboom. Steep tho at 4.5k per hour. Higher quality girls about 6k. Spent 2 hours there.
Old 08-02-2023, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
dreamingdaniel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ktv dont have better looking and they very rarely speak english. The reason they in ktv is becauas they didnt pass casting for gclub. Therefore, looks are noy as good as gclub.

Alternatively, want action with ktv room. Try penthouse spa. Booked a ktv room. Drinks, played strip. Then went to room next door for boomboom. Steep tho at 4.5k per hour. Higher quality girls about 6k. Spent 2 hours there.
can go to G club ktv room
Old 08-02-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ahh thanks for the insight. I think I will try Pimp and shall share my experience later haha. maybe next time if I want even more action then I will go to the KTV. 6k is fkr how many girls? Still much lower than what u would spend in a gclub, no wonder alot of the bros say they prefer KTV.

Heard u were the king of gclubs. any advice for a newbie to have max fun there
Old 08-02-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingdaniel View Post
can go to G club ktv room
Planning to do that. heard got way more action when u get a room
Old 08-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trancedance View Post
Heading to Bangkok soon. Does anyone have a contact for Elite? I cannot find any contact on open source. Not even a website?
I managed to find a line contact for a MMS working there while researching Pimp and Elite; though a disclaimer that I have never hired any girls from her yet. she sent me a few suggestions and quite prompt in her replies. Use at your own risk. PM me if interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1