The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 19
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
has coco gone back home already?
called up mid tope, fella told me she's long gone and ask me take other girls, not sure if he's just trying to get me to come down instead or what.
that cunt is full of shit.. coco is still here
Old 05-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
that cunt is full of shit.. coco is still here

Would ya know if Laura still there?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Would ya know if Laura still there?
i don't know of any laura's. if you mean lola, she's gone elsewhere.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
wow chillax bro, dont take it so seriously we are talking about girls who take money in return for short pleasure, keep your energy for something for important ^^(
easy for you to say when you don't have to deal with it.. i can't have a fucking conversation now without them bringing up that shit again and again. "yesterday, china customer ask me together dinner"... "ah, 정말? my customer more stupid, give me perfume and ask me to girlfriend"... "진짜, 웃기네요, 바보 그렇지?".."why all china man want korea girlfriend?".. it's like a bloody competition to brag about who's customer was the bigger twat and what country they come from.. fucking sick of people feeding their ego making my life difficult.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tit_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by humsupboy View Post
bro Cheers77, may I ask where this boardroom is? would like to try since you say its very good.
The Boardroom
Old 06-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i don't know of any laura's. if you mean lola, she's gone elsewhere.

No mate...It's Laura...But thanks anyway
Old 06-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
humsupboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tit_man View Post
thanks bro tit_man!!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
easy for you to say when you don't have to deal with it.. i can't have a fucking conversation now without them bringing up that shit again and again. "yesterday, china customer ask me together dinner"... "ah, 정말? my customer more stupid, give me perfume and ask me to girlfriend"... "진짜, 웃기네요, 바보 그렇지?".."why all china man want korea girlfriend?".. it's like a bloody competition to brag about who's customer was the bigger twat and what country they come from.. fucking sick of people feeding their ego making my life difficult.
I understand how u feel bro, sometimes we just need to ignore some things in life. My friend who is the same nationality as I am (we are not Chinese though) ADORES Korean like crazy and it's god damn annoying because he doesn't have the guts nor the money and looks to go after the pretty ones.

Well in my humble opinion is maybe Korean girls just know how to take care of their body since they are young so Chinese men adores them instead of Chinese girls. you gotta remember its only been 1 generation since China open up to the world and it's a learning curve for many chinese girls since they are open to the world. But then again cosmetic surgery is rampant in Korean girls... girls with cosmetic surgery is not really my cup of tea but I admit a lot of them are gorgeous but I don't adore them =)

anyhow I guess I might be going to have a look tonight see what they have to offer
Old 07-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster

Hmm quite a good line up tonight in mid tope. Irene was there but I didnt quite remember her face. Cookie was there, she is actually looks a HK actress or singer.... maybe a little bit like Jolin kinda hard to tell when you can only look at her for 2 seconds... Ones caught my eyes were Sakura and Hitomi, both new girl according to the OKT. Hitomi is sweet looking young high school type face with fuller body, Sakura has fuller body too but she looks like she has really big bust. Maybe I will try one of the two girl next time. All and all from all the girls working 8 or 9 only one that is not above my standard.

As for tonight I decided to go for Naomi from the FR that she received here. had to wait a bit for her since she was busy. I didnt see her until I was in the room. She is very slim and has small bust. On closer inspection she kinda look older too and looks like quite a bit make up covers her face.

She started with short cat bath when I was lying on my back, good technique with her tounge and rubbing her tits (eventhough it small) againts me every now and then. and meowing every now and then which is different but not really my thing.

her BBBJ is very very good, best so far for me in tope. long, good suction and she can mix it up a bit. now the FJ is somewhat not quite right. I enjoy her cowgirl, missionary and doggy style (which is kinda rare because usually I can't feel a thing with doggy or cowgirl) but what turns me off was everytime i felt good she suddenly grab you or moved around. she moans quite a lot, but I think it's fake. so after she kept stopping me when i was about to come the bell rangs... hmm so i just asked her to finish it off with her hands

all and all I don't think the experience was bad. she is certainly friendly and know her techniques. I think it's just been a long day for her, and she did back to back job. Maybe another day would be much nicer when she is fresh. She doesn't look so well too maybe the tiredness got into her and she said the room is hot when I was shivering after shower.

BBBJ: 8/10 (she can mix it a bit and good with her tongue, it was nice and wet too but from the listerine.......)
Sex: 7/10 (it was good but she should stop grabbing me, moving slightly and at least let me come.....)
Look: 7/10 (nothing special, looks a little bit mature than the others)
Body: 7/10 (very slim with a small boobs... b minus at best if there is such thing but its all real!!)
GFE: 8 (very friendly and accomodating)
RTF: maybe, just because she is friendly (I think Honey is probably has the best look and bodies for me so far but her GFE sucks)

can any bros confirm there is only 1 naomi? or was I with a copycat or the worng one ><
Funny things was tonight more than half of the lineup was supposedly from Japan and again I hear nothing but Korean chit chat from the back LOL. Naomi certainly knows Japanese but I am still a bit sceptic..... her accent is not quite right, maybe another gaijin working in Japan for a bit and pick up the language.. but maybe I am just dumb
Old 07-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Funny things was tonight more than half of the lineup was supposedly from Japan and again I hear nothing but Korean chit chat from the back LOL. Naomi certainly knows Japanese but I am still a bit sceptic..... her accent is not quite right, maybe another gaijin working in Japan for a bit and pick up the language.. but maybe I am just dumb

Mateee...Dun be conned...Most, if not all, of the girls there are Korean...Those claim to be Japanese are most likely lived/worked in Japan for a period of time or know the Japanese language thats all
Old 08-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 17
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

So you did take others?! Who is working tonite?!
didnt end up going, friends decided to show up at my place and had to entertain instead.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
...I decided to go for Naomi from the FR that she received here.

her BBBJ is very very good, best so far for me in tope...

I had Naomi too the other day...I must agree that her BBBJ skill is one of the better ones there...Good man for sharing the FR with the rest of the boys
Old 08-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

oh i am wondering whats melbourne colloseum is like?? they certainly have interesting menu with 2 girls option ^^

looks like the reception is ang mo guy. what kind of girls work there ang mo or korean joints as well like the 2 neighboring properties??? seems they have nicer place as well. anyone can elaborate me regarding this place? we always talk abt 39 or 43 tope but never abt mel colloseum
Old 09-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
oh i am wondering whats melbourne colloseum is like??
First of all it's tje price...It's slightly cheaper than the rest of the 2 joint next to it coz the girls in MC do not provide BBBJ but capped. Having said that, they have the biggest and the most beautiful and clean room ever (by my standard)...It will make you feel like a KING with bed as big as a Double King Size, in room spa and double see thru glass showers!!!

Unlike 39 and 43, MC mostly has girls from IndoChina (Thai, Cambodian, Laos, viet etc) and just a handful from HKG, Korean and China.

Overall, you can still get good service in MC depending on the ladies of course like any other joint.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:40 PM
FreedomOf76

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hey fellas,

Just found this forum today. Definitely interesting and informative reading, so thank-you!

I'm more of a RNT man and I just had a few questions.

1) Does anyone know of anyone who does home visit RNTs? When I was living in Prahran there seemed to be no problem locating people in the local paper, but now that I'm in the inner North there seems to be nothing.

2) Thanks for the Tiffany's FR, I'll definitely check it out one day soon. I prefer caucasions and BBBJs. Can anyone recommend anywhere with a similar good level of service with those two things in mind? I've been to Barabings and the quality of girl was pretty average.....plus I don't think they would have done a BBBJ.

3) How about any recommendations for RNT girls that work for themselves from home?

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1