The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Hey bro
Sounds like a good recovery... Juz keep to the curfew.. Don even try to diy... Tahan!!!! Trust me, the wait is worth it!!
Old 26-09-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
winterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelo View Post
My Circumcision FR:

Friday:
Went for operation first thing in the morning because i want to make use of weekend to rest at home. The entire crew in OT is extremely professional and initially i'm a bit worried because of the extensive procedure and precaution they performed on me made me feel anxiety. However, my doctor rest assured me that what they are doing is simply "SOP". I have ECG tape onto my chest to measure my heart rate, my arm is connected to automatic blood pressure monitor and anesthetic doctor in OT telling me entire process of what going to happen before injecting me something to make me knockout. Yes, i'm on a light GA. Reason being local GA might still feel discomfort and they want me to feel as much as ease as possible. The light GA is only sufficient to last me for the operation and i woken up just after the operation myself without anyone slapping me or waking me up. The entire operation took about 35mins.

First thing after woke up, i didn't feel anything mainly because of the GA still has the effect on me. Thereafter nurse brought me to recovery ward to rest and doctor to review before i can discharge. Took a picture of my penis and it generally looks alright and not those swollen type or disfigured shape that you feel sorry for your little brother. Everything is accordingly to plan and no surprise, which is important to me. The ward is damn noisy but i get to sleep in and out momentarily, maybe because tired and the entire episode taking a toll.

Woke up around lunch time and eat some sandwiches and hot milo drink. Nurse ask me to try to pee if i can. i guess they want to make sure i'm at least able to pee after operation and before i'm discharged.

Went back to sleep after eating and woke up an hour later to doctor visit. Doctor is extremely please to see me up and walking when he visited me. He have a look at my stitches and very pleased that the operation went very successfully and the "cut" is accordingly to plan. He discharged me with 5-days MC, telling me to rest at home. No sports for 3-weeks and sex for 6-weeks.

My lover come and pick me up in a sexy braless sundress which is not helping me. she apologized and promised to make up when i'm fully operational. can't wait!

went home pop pain killer, anti-biotics and inflammation pills and went to bed early.

since discharged until i reach home, no pain, no blood or whatsoever discomfort. I'm very happy with how it develops. At night when i sleep, no pain or discomfort even i get erected various times at night. also, maybe because i'm not having a "tight" cut that explains non-pain during erections. put a pillow between your knees help to elevate the pressure on penis or you sleep on your back strictly.

Was told to go clinic for dressing changed next day.

Sat: Went to clinic for change of dressing and doctor very pleased that it healing well. Went to Pharmacy to buy dressing package and my advise is buy more and change more often even doctor says only need to change one time day. FYI, i've been showering everyday since Sat and change my dressing 2-3 times a day. i like to be clean and making sure there's is not complications that may result from hygiene. Tip! make sure you release yourself before operation because that 1-2 days after operation will help your erection go away easily. seeing my lover in g-strings and braless constantly causing discomfort erections. she will pay when i recover!

Sunday: nothing much. no pain and blood. change dressing and shower as normal but treat that area a bit gentle when wipe dry. After change dressing, put a gauze around the stitches to protect it from accidentally "pull" by underwear or boxer thread.

For me, i wear boxer at home because limited movements but underwear when go out because it needs support when you walk about.

Monday: same routine. showered when wake up and change dressing. Oh, past few days, you will see your gauze a slight tint of yellowish which i suspect is pus which is okay and acceptable if its minimum as opening takes time to heal. Make sure you eat your antibiotics and inflammation pills. I have skipped pain-killer since Sat because it caused headache and also more importantly, the pain is not there. Yes, there is no sharp pain. the only thing i felt since operation is slight discomfort.

that's all the update I have and will attempt to update for everyone reference.
Can post a pic? I wanna see how it compares to my bf's circumcised dick.
Old 26-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have some pics but not sure how to upload. Btw, thought you trying to get your bf circumcised? Operation just over?
Old 27-09-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 0
winterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhottie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Have some pics but not sure how to upload. Btw, thought you trying to get your bf circumcised? Operation just over?
My bf was already circumcised before I met him
I was trying to persuade him to let me take a photo of his dick and post it here.
Old 27-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterhottie View Post
My bf was already circumcised before I met him
I was trying to persuade him to let me take a photo of his dick and post it here.
I show you mine, you show me yours?
Old 28-09-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I'm heavily contemplating getting a circ done for myself. After doing my research I have decided that I'm prolly heading the high and tight route.. But have to consult the doc first as my penis grows a huge amount when erect as compared to flaccid.. Have had multiple comments from previous partners on this.
I've tried searching the last 10 pages for info to the question In mind but haven't found an answer. Anyone here done the OP in a govt hospital can advise how much it set you back? Can fully cover by medisave? Private is not an option, simply can't afford it atm.
Old 28-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

It's been a week since op, doctor very pleased with the outcome so far an told me not to use any gauze anymore, just let it be and wear underwear to restrict movement and irritation from boxers short. No medication to continue either that means can drink beer/wine liao! Been getting damn horny lately, lover has been exposing herself more or maybe I notice it more lately. Must tahan, cannot scumb to desire. Can see, touch, play but cannot release! Argh.... The erection is getting strong every day.....it take cold shower.....
Old 28-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Does anyone whom circumcised knower experience if constant erection causes any delay in recovery or cause recovery complications? The sight or thoughts of my lover exposing herself around me really causing my dickie a hard time.

Any bro can share experience please? Thanks
Old 28-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

bro tahan!!!
don get hard and pull ur stitches!
i know the head is very sensitive and ur morning wood is damn nice but no!!
make sure when it is coming up make it go down....
i remember aft 3rd week and cannot take it liao... juz rub the head only and explode everywhere.... but next day scar line hurts coz i stretch the stitch...
Old 29-09-2012, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kisada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, do what bro Bluez85 says. Also underwent circumcision a few years back; I know the temptation is there but fight it! Think of the long term! You really don't want a small crater around the scarline! Have one myself due to youthful impatience.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

2 weeks after operation, everything looks good and the gap is healing well. The stitches still there but some fell off already. Listen to bros and doctors by abstaining sex. Erection now not so pain but sometimes if full erected, there's slight stretch and automatically shrink back. Can't wait for next week to do sorts and 4 weeks later, sex marathon!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

That's good! Tahan! I think the swelling is still there huh?
Old 06-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

Boh leh, swelling completely ease off in about 10days. Now healing very well it shall tahan until all clear for action. Very pleased with the operations result.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

congrats on getting it done... first time you test drive it after you heal, you will feel the difference... all i can say is... super warm
Old 14-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ksjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Boh leh, swelling completely ease off in about 10days. Now healing very well it shall tahan until all clear for action. Very pleased with the operations result.
Bro Lelo, can share where you did yours, hospital, doctor and cost? Or email me [email protected]. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1