The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108491 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Newbies are welcome to post your spaken shrinking in size of late. Talk about shrinkflation! Lol.
Me usually rotate or spa hop between NZ, one six or LA. As this few are nearer, Aman is way too far Liao for day trip will be half a day gone.

The rest all never really go liao. Either too crowded or gals cannot really mirror only by passing by or by pic.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-05-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
No lah bro. The past 176 is the same as the present 176. And heard that she has been 包养 recently. Her younger sis 179 also not coming back.

The last I heard from the HV captains 331's overnite books are almost 100% full! So don't play play one hor.

Speaking of NZ, saw that ang pai Poopae is back. Time to soak in the best pool in JB again?

Excellent short FR! Looking forward to read the long juicy version soon. So did you bump into err.... your mr Admirer?? Hahaha.

I don't dare to eat the chicken chop liao... damn oily.
Oh you are rite bro. My bad! 331 did told me her previous number in Aman but old uncle me got mild dementia can't recall liao. Tiagong due to her super hardcore commando status, her customer base in HV are mostly of a certain race de.

Choi choi! Touch wood!! Heng didn't bump into Mr Dua Ki. Actually, I also didn't eat the chicken chop after noticing the size from the next table. End up just eat the buffet.

Quote:
Read your long uncensored version... Surprised you went back for AY instead of AK. Looks like the KC force is strong indeed! Lol Kampong 鸡 has truly transformed since she first arrived. Tiagong her biz was so bad initially she cried everyday. Luckily she has big sisters Ellen and AY to advise her how to improve herself. How's the 2 new Indons? Look like pics?

I heard some bad reviews about 179 during her short stint. Sisters 183 and 185 also tio bao-ed recently. 183 I can understand but 185??! Lol

Soak water in NZ? Sounds like my kind of paradise. Let me try to link bro Kelvin up to see if he can join us. He is also a NZ regular since our Happiness chatgroup days. Post covid, my best bonk in NZ got to be Focus. She also got bao-ed so didn't return to NZ anymore. Sigh. Poopae is a good choice too. Solid THX Dolby surround sound system! Power! Lol.
Ashamed to say that the KC Force is strong! AK could still recognise me and all I could do is just flash my winning smile at her. Ehh, 185 may be "plus sized" but Ah Tiam said she got very good reviews from customers leh. I had already left when the 2 new Indons arrived so I can't comment on their looks in real life. But Ah Tiam told me today that they have been kicked out liao!!

Ahhh... I can already visualize myself soaking in the inviting NZ pool now...

Oh btw, the new pho VIP 503 damn sweet looking. Her official pic is taken near my office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Me also newbie..hahahha
Wah... The most senior "newbie" is here... Salute!!
Old 05-05-2024, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Read your long uncensored version... Surprised you went back for AY instead of AK. Looks like the KC force is strong indeed! Lol Kampong 鸡 has truly transformed since she first arrived. Tiagong her biz was so bad initially she cried everyday. Luckily she has big sisters Ellen and AY to advise her how to improve herself. How's the 2 new Indons? Look like pics?

I heard some bad reviews about 179 during her short stint. Sisters 183 and 185 also tio bao-ed recently. 183 I can understand but 185??! Lol

Soak water in NZ? Sounds like my kind of paradise. Let me try to link bro Kelvin up to see if he can join us. He is also a NZ regular since our Happiness chatgroup days. Post covid, my best bonk in NZ got to be Focus. She also got bao-ed so didn't return to NZ anymore. Sigh. Poopae is a good choice too. Solid THX Dolby surround sound system! Power! Lol.
Sad 183 got kicked out actually. She undertable accept bookings for customers so she pocketed the full profits. But now I think she tio bao alrd so I never go back aman anymore
Old 05-05-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

NZ not-so-newbie reporting!

Walao, why you guys sip sip just left happiness cg without telling me? I feel so lonely there and missed all the juicy FRs that you used to share every week.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post

Walao, why you guys sip sip just left happiness cg without telling me? I feel so lonely there and missed all the juicy FRs that you used to share every week.
Don’t be lonely, i give u +162 points

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 06-05-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Me usually rotate or spa hop between NZ, one six or LA. As this few are nearer, Aman is way too far Liao for day trip will be half a day gone.

The rest all never really go liao. Either too crowded or gals cannot really mirror only by passing by or by pic.
Technically the geographical distance between CIQ to Aman is about the same as to LA. But Aman's surrounding is more ulu while LA is at bustling Austin, if that is your consideration. I like One6 too, which has been consistently in my top 3 list. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Choi choi! Touch wood!! Heng didn't bump into Mr Dua Ki. Actually, I also didn't eat the chicken chop after noticing the size from the next table. End up just eat the buffet.

Ashamed to say that the KC Force is strong! AK could still recognise me and all I could do is just flash my winning smile at her. Ehh, 185 may be "plus sized" but Ah Tiam said she got very good reviews from customers leh. I had already left when the 2 new Indons arrived so I can't comment on their looks in real life. But Ah Tiam told me today that they have been kicked out liao!!

Ahhh... I can already visualize myself soaking in the inviting NZ pool now...

Oh btw, the new pho VIP 503 damn sweet looking. Her official pic is taken near my office!
Mai ani kuan leh bro. Mr Dua Ki was just shocked to see such a fit-looking cheongster in a JB spa, which is very rare mah. 99% of us are blessed with one united nation. Lol!

Yea, tiagong those 2 Indons don't match the pics when they arrived! Lol.

I saw the original 503's pic too and I think I know the spot it was taken. But VIP has updated to a new pic after some customers' feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolays123 View Post
Sad 183 got kicked out actually. She undertable accept bookings for customers so she pocketed the full profits. But now I think she tio bao alrd so I never go back aman anymore
That's news to me, thanks for sharing. No wonder she was absent for quite a while back then. She is a very sweet girl... one of tarma69's favourites too. Lol.

Quote:

Ahh, finally I know what is your SBF nick. Wow, you also sibei laojiao in SBF! Almost PG! Lol. Let's catch up in NZ or Aman one of these days and I'll tell you why we left... You still go Aman, ya?
Old 06-05-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like what tarma69 said, 185 really got good reviews from customers who tried her. Different strokes for different blokes ba... Haha.
Focus was good... high GFE and not a time watcher. There was also one Myanmar girl which I liked too, but she kenna appendicitis and could not work anymore.

Quote:
Oh you are rite bro. My bad! 331 did told me her previous number in Aman but old uncle me got mild dementia can't recall liao. Tiagong due to her super hardcore commando status, her customer base in HV are mostly of a certain race de.

Hahaha. Alright, I think I know what race is that. Better not say it out least being accused of being racist. Just read your long version FR... Swee la. Now I understand why the KC is so strong.
Old 07-05-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Hi, newbie to JB, only went go VIP Spa once. Can I ask for the Ang Pai numbers / which one to avoid for the Spas like One 6, Aman, LA? Thanks!
Old 07-05-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No wonder missing in action for so long, but in recently she back in SG with a stable for a few time.
I missed out on Focus but have read your good reviews about her before. Not surprising that her bao contract is over and she is back in the trade. I've met some girls who done stints in both SG and JB, most recently a puying in LA. Michael told us before there was once a post op LB even infiltrated into NZ last year!!

Quote:
Technically the geographical distance between CIQ to Aman is about the same as to LA. But Aman's surrounding is more ulu while LA is at bustling Austin, if that is your consideration. I like One6 too, which has been consistently in my top 3 list. Lol

Mai ani kuan leh bro. Mr Dua Ki was just shocked to see such a fit-looking cheongster in a JB spa, which is very rare mah. 99% of us are blessed with one united nation. Lol!

Yea, tiagong those 2 Indons don't match the pics when they arrived! Lol.

I saw the original 503's pic too and I think I know the spot it was taken. But VIP has updated to a new pic after some customers' feedback.

That's news to me, thanks for sharing. No wonder she was absent for quite a while back then. She is a very sweet girl... one of tarma69's favourites too. Lol.
Speaking of One6, I saw Ellen's ex tirak Mr Army Boy in Aman last week when I went to RTF AY! He was busy exploring the new TV room and didn't see me. Looks like the tirakship is over liao. Maybe Ellen will be back in One6 soon?? Rejoice!!

Aman wild rider 71 is back last night! I will miss 183. She is one of the sweetest girl ever graced Aman during her short stint. Even when she was engaged with another customer in the canteen, she will turn her head over to greet me with her sweetest smile melting old uncle me's heart.

Quote:
Like what tarma69 said, 185 really got good reviews from customers who tried her. Different strokes for different blokes ba... Haha.
Focus was good... high GFE and not a time watcher. There was also one Myanmar girl which I liked too, but she kenna appendicitis and could not work anymore.

Hahaha. Alright, I think I know what race is that. Better not say it out least being accused of being racist. Just read your long version FR... Swee la. Now I understand why the KC is so strong.
Oh, I managed to try that Myanmar girl once. Super high GFE! But too bad she was there only for short stint due to her medical condition. Now I am waiting for the return of 小茶. Maybe she can help me balance the power of the KC Force
Old 07-05-2024, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t be lonely, i give u +162 points
Thanks bro. Will return points in due time.

Quote:

Ahh, finally I know what is your SBF nick. Wow, you also sibei laojiao in SBF! Almost PG! Lol. Let's catch up in NZ or Aman one of these days and I'll tell you why we left... You still go Aman, ya?
Have not been to one six or LA spa yet. Heard the food is good? Yes, bro tarma69 is very fit with six packs and all. You don't look too bad either. I look the worst. Thatz why I am PG. Hahaha. I have cut down on my Aman trips lately but yes, I do hop by Aman once a while. NZ is still the best! Love the pool!

Quote:

You mean #76 that Myanmar girl? Focus was #77. Both girls were good. I still recalled when NZ just re-opened post covid I tried their 21 yo minah. Horny and tight! Haha. Recently some of their Indon girls have returned and looking yummy.

Quote:
I missed out on Focus but have read your good reviews about her before. Not surprising that her bao contract is over and she is back in the trade. I've met some girls who done stints in both SG and JB, most recently a puying in LA. Michael told us before there was once a post op LB even infiltrated into NZ last year!!

Oh, I managed to try that Myanmar girl once. Super high GFE! But too bad she was there only for short stint due to her medical condition. Now I am waiting for the return of 小茶. Maybe she can help me balance the power of the KC Force
Yes I still remembered that LB!! She was previously stationed in yyds hotel before her agent placed her in NZ. In the end she also left after a month or so. You are referring to L89 小茶?Don't think she will be back so soon. She is an extreme case... either you love her or hate her. Haha!
Old 07-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Hi, newbie to JB, only went go VIP Spa once. Can I ask for the Ang Pai numbers / which one to avoid for the Spas like One 6, Aman, LA? Thanks!
This is a very subjective question. Allow me to quote bro Naka Timo's Siggy: "One man's meat is another man's poison." I suggest that you ask for the captain's recommendation based on your personal preference. Good luck!

Quote:
Speaking of One6, I saw Ellen's ex tirak Mr Army Boy in Aman last week when I went to RTF AY! He was busy exploring the new TV room and didn't see me. Looks like the tirakship is over liao. Maybe Ellen will be back in One6 soon?? Rejoice!!

You very evil, bro. People's tirakship end leow you so happy like bird. Lol! But I agree that Ellen was a gem. In fact, Aman's Ellen was also a gem. God bless all the Ellens in JB spas and please bring them back.... With your current harem of tiraks you still need 小茶 to help you balance the KC force?? That sounds like pure BS to my ears. Lol.

Quote:
Have not been to one six or LA spa yet. Heard the food is good? Yes, bro tarma69 is very fit with six packs and all. You don't look too bad either. I look the worst. Thatz why I am PG. Hahaha. I have cut down on my Aman trips lately but yes, I do hop by Aman once a while. NZ is still the best! Love the pool!

Yes I still remembered that LB!! She was previously stationed in yyds hotel before her agent placed her in NZ. In the end she also left after a month or so. You are referring to L89 小茶?Don't think she will be back so soon. She is an extreme case... either you love her or hate her. Haha!
The food in One 6 and even LA is good. Better than NZ and Aman. Worth going if you don't mind the small pools. Yup, no denying that NZ still has the best pool with the best view. That's why NZ is still in my top 5 list if not top 3. I just hope they don't bring in post op LBs anymore!! Lol. 小茶 was one of a kind indeed. But she has a soft spot for tarma69 that's why they can click so well...
Old 08-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. Will return points in due time.

Have think she will be back so soon. She is an extreme case... either you love her or hate her. Haha!
You are welcome

Old 08-05-2024, 12:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
This is a very subjective question. Allow me to quote bro Naka Timo's Siggy: "One man's meat is another man's poison." I suggest that you ask for the captain's recommendation based on your personal preference. Good luck!

why they can click so well...
This I agreed. My good and your good different so better get recommendations

Old 08-05-2024, 12:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:

of the KC Force
Agreed.likely over Liao. Saw her with one of the stable in sg a few time

Old 08-05-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You mean #76 that Myanmar girl? Focus was #77 . Both girls were good. I still recalled when NZ just re-opened post covid I tried their 21 yo minah. Horny and tight! Haha. Recently some of their Indon girls have returned and looking yummy.

I think One 6 and LA's food are the best. How I wish their pools are as big as NZ, then we can have the best of both worlds.
Yes, girl 76... Very nice girl. Hope she is well now...
I did not try this 小茶 before but she seems very hiong and feisty type.

Quote:
You very evil, bro. People's tirakship end leow you so happy like bird. Lol! But I agree that Ellen was a gem. In fact, Aman's Ellen was also a gem. God bless all the Ellens in JB spas and please bring them back.... With your current harem of tiraks you still need 小茶 to help you balance the KC force?? That sounds like pure BS to my ears. Lol.
Bro, I am surprised Aman's Ellen is your type. I thought you were all into Nana?? Where is our legendary Mr Oppa?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1