The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 04-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

Anyone try level 2 T*an T*an before?
Old 04-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Anyone try Level 2 T*an T*an before? Does she provide happy ending?
Old 04-05-2024, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy99 View Post
Thank you very much for the informative FR. Have PM you for details. 🙏🏻
Any review on Tian Tian? Does she provide happy ending also?
Old 04-05-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dooope View Post
recently went to spa v****, tried lisa.

Location kinda open
Environment itself is not bad
service quite SOP, many things cannot. maybe top up more then can but didnt ask. 88 joint so didnt expect much

nothing wow to shout about, best to avoid i guess
Viet wise, only woman’s’ best friend (name) okay….. if you want crappy massage but very chatty…. a*** okay… the PRCs there can massage but rest SOP. Quite ex at this joint. Discreet through back door bro, the Pro of this shop is ample parking…
Old 05-05-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Saw cici at counter but due to poor review and high price , I try nana instead .. only very happy

Maybe next time shall try angel .. anyone unlocked super happy with her ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
She still offer Full just that using food wrap i rejected and she is asking for 200.
Old 05-05-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayYes View Post
Saw cici at counter but due to poor review and high price , I try nana instead .. only very happy

Maybe next time shall try angel .. anyone unlocked super happy with her ?
Nana reasonable price for after services?
Old 05-05-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Yes , market rate

Quote:
Nana reasonable price for after services?
Old 05-05-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayYes View Post
Yes , market rate
Thank for sharing. Will be trying out Nana
Old 05-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She still offer Full just that using food wrap i rejected and she is asking for 200.
Normally this means they cannot risk having caps found in the shop during a check. You should bring your own cap and leave with the used cap. Throw outside.
Old 05-05-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Normally this means they cannot risk having caps found in the shop during a check. You should bring your own cap and leave with the used cap. Throw outside.
Then they shouldn’t offer. Pay money still need to bring own cap and throw away. If they are not FJ joint than don’t offer. Just one word greedy
Old 06-05-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwei963 View Post
FR for flyfly, Bukit Merah

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah B***n spa
Name 名字 : Fly fly, Chinese
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 6.5/10. Wont reject face, fair skin
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Say mid 20 but +10
Body 身材 : 8/10. Got front got back actually not bad.
Boobs 胸部 : should be natural C nicely shaped too.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 5/10. Minimal.

GFE 女朋友感 :GFE was good until GQ pop out. Knows how to chit chat to keep the atmosphere not awkward.

Overall Experience 整体 : Everything was okay until happy part. Ask me if i wanted to happy, i asked for price: 50 for HJ, 80 with roaming, 100 for BJ. Unwilling to pay anything more than 50 I opted for 50. When start action she lean in i touch her hair, she said that 50 cannot touch, if touch need to upgrade to 80. I just say okay lor. Maybe she misunderstand that my “okay lor” means im okay with the upgrade which no im not okay. So she proceeded to strip her top and carry on the deed. I knew my package and avoided touching her after she stripped. When deed ended she ask me go shower then i was suprised that she was just waiting outside the shower cubicle as normally the ML will just leave the room until after we’re done showering/dressing ourselves before they come back in again. So i was thinking she MIGHT be waiting for her tips so i came out the cubicle to pass her 1b IMMEDIATELY after she took from me she left the room with a 白眼 then never seen. After dressing and on the way out she’s nowhere to be found.

DMG: 68 + 1b

RTF/RTM 回头率 : NO

Remarks (if any) 评语 : money better spent elsewhere

Date / 日期 : 2/5/2024 noon
This sucks. Seems like bmc is dead. Either all chop carrots or service not good.
Old 06-05-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Woah! FF is my fav there. I go bang her up to teach her a lesson haha

My full deed with FF always amazing, and she has hell lot of cat bath to cover for my big fat body haha… but I guess they do have their off days and I never go for half deed. 🤣
Old 06-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Woah! FF is my fav there. I go bang her up to teach her a lesson haha

My full deed with FF always amazing, and she has hell lot of cat bath to cover for my big fat body haha… but I guess they do have their off days and I never go for half deed. 🤣
Guess is the amount of tips they get. If you give her 150 or 200 and if her services is still suck than too bad.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Haha FF can carry conversations and she’s abit witty IMO. But nowadays, If I just want a nice massage and unclog the pipe with a handy bar, I’ll skip L2.
Old 07-05-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Jessy rose at 16* can be raw with top up..raw at your own risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1