The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-06-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any recommendations on bars with liveband and girls that can pay ld and barfine for? In bkk now, thanks much!
Old 29-06-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went for nana plaza rainbow 5, took a girl no.595
Quite good looking. LD400, bar fine 1000, ST 4000. Room 300.
Girl is pretty , but it seem they are rushing to finish you off
Old 30-06-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
went for nana plaza rainbow 5, took a girl no.595
Quite good looking. LD400, bar fine 1000, ST 4000. Room 300.
Girl is pretty , but it seem they are rushing to finish you off
Getting more expensive.... bf SGD40, ST SGD150.

Girl will definitely rush... cause next potential customer is in the bar. Wasting time in the room does not earn her more money.
Old 30-06-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Getting more expensive.... bf SGD40, ST SGD150.

Girl will definitely rush... cause next potential customer is in the bar. Wasting time in the room does not earn her more money.
yeah, I was told that she quote 4000 for girl due to that day is Wednesday, and Thursday will be 5000 to take the girl. Personally take it as experience for one time lo.

Yesterday took a good looking young girl for LT in thermea , as told that she just broke up. I'm attract by her look (that's look like one of my friend) and have fun for 8 hours for 7000bath. Pussy damn tight.

I also went for a Korean boss operated nuru message joint , pay for 4000 for 90 min 2 shot. The name of girl called "punch", this session also great. She was young and pretty, very much service oriented nuru massage. Grind boobs and pussy all over your body. Wash body together inside bathtub. Won't get this kind of service for this value in sg though..
Old 30-06-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah, I was told that she quote 4000 for girl due to that day is Wednesday, and Thursday will be 5000 to take the girl. Personally take it as experience for one time lo.
I dont believe so... it is just a tactic to price higher...
for me max 3500 for ST... with LD, barfine and room fee... super unworthy... unless she is super chio syt type... then i will consider...

wah now bkk barfine 1k liao?? ... which agg having barfine 1k? billboard and rainbow5 only? And all girls or selected girls?
Old 30-06-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I dont believe so... it is just a tactic to price higher...
for me max 3500 for ST... with LD, barfine and room fee... super unworthy... unless she is super chio syt type... then i will consider...

wah now bkk barfine 1k liao?? ... which agg having barfine 1k? billboard and rainbow5 only? And all girls or selected girls?
I didnt ask weather selective girl or for specific one, maybe other bro who visit recently can confirm. I took me total 5.8k to took a girl for 1 hour from rainbow 5. For me it is not worthly but just take a chance when I'm in bkk. The girl in billboard just doesn't ngam to my taste, only go there for the nude show.

For sure there will be much better place to spend this money
Old 30-06-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
I didnt ask weather selective girl or for specific one, maybe other bro who visit recently can confirm. I took me total 5.8k to took a girl for 1 hour from rainbow 5. For me it is not worthly but just take a chance when I'm in bkk. The girl in billboard just doesn't ngam to my taste, only go there for the nude show.

For sure there will be much better place to spend this money
ST for 4000 and BF for 1k is too expensive. How much do they charge for LT? And how many LD did u bought in order to bring her out?

Any bros know which agogo bar charge cheaper rate at nana plaza? Or any other places that charge cheaper rate.

Going on 3 July (sun)

Last trip sep 2022, u paid BF 800 and LT 6000. Forgotten which bar and went as I'm drunk when I reach nana plaza.
Old 30-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 16
outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!outc4st is one of the Best!

Generally I think agg girls not good for service la.. Anw which agg best now
Old 30-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yesterday took a good looking young girl for LT in thermea , as told that she just broke up. I'm attract by her look (that's look like one of my friend) and have fun for 8 hours for 7000bath. Pussy damn tight.

I also went for a Korean boss operated nuru message joint , pay for 4000 for 90 min 2 shot. The name of girl called "punch", this session also great. She was young and pretty, very much service oriented nuru massage. Grind boobs and pussy all over your body. Wash body together inside bathtub. Won't get this kind of service for this value in sg though..
Can share the shop name for the nuru massage?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 01-07-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Can share the shop name for the nuru massage?
it sounds like don quixote
Old 02-07-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried rebirth JG massage...

Arrange thru line and allocated "Smile"

Reached the location. Location is kinda far but the apartment is nice and clean.

Massage was good and comfortable for an hour followed by JG for another hour.

It's not the usual JG where you will feel painful.. it's more like HJ till the point where you wanna release but massage till it became soft.. its like constantly feeling shiok... this process repeats for a few time till time is up.

No release, no touching, no hanky panky.

All legit massage. After the massage don't feel like wanting to release because it feels tired down there.
Old 02-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone have experience taking out a girl from thermae, does the girls there generally don't allow kissing? esp the younger ones.
Old 02-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLa View Post
Does anyone have experience taking out a girl from thermae, does the girls there generally don't allow kissing? esp the younger ones.
Different girl, different sex... there is no 1 standard for all. If u have a fetish, just let the girls knows, in your case, kissing.... if she agrees to kissing, frenching then bring her back else next girl.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
shadowsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went bangkok for 3 days. Seems the price for bonking is not cheap...2400baht for normal MP, other well known is close to 3000 baht or more.

Recommend walk around to explore, may find good looking ones.

Went to crazy house to have fun, saw a lady whose look to my liking. But that day already shot 2 rounds, went the next night cant find her. Well too bad
Old 03-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Butterfly Massage

Visited twice as a walk-in. Got the lineup. Shocked. None of the girls looked even remotely like the super chio chicks on their website. Both providers work there but their pics are nowhere to be found on their website.

Makes me wonder if the website girls only went to the shop to get their photos taken.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1