The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
CIM - Cum In Mouth short clips

Short/sweet clips for those of you who like Cum In Mouth

Here's a pretty normal clip of a babe blowing his dude.

Until the dude shoots in her mouth --> Without telling her! See her reaction
Old 21-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CIM - Cum In Mouth short clips

Probably my favourite MILF Cum In Mouth clip ever

She blows with enthusiasm and get down and dirty. I don't know who she is but she's a HUGE turn on.

See what she does after he cums --> taking all of it in her mouth and then spitting it back on the penis!

Last edited by ceeko; 22-06-2016 at 08:48 AM.
Old 21-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Love this korean girl with a mole quietly --> Taking a cum in mouth like a champ!
Old 21-06-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

This is probably one of the hottest bbbj I'm fantasizing to get.

Watch how she deepthroats the guy and then using her hands to stimulate his balls as he's cumming.

Watc it, --> This is one helluva leg shaking cum swallowing BBBJ
Old 21-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

I love it when I find local vids

Here's a minah giving a hot bbbj.

She blows quite well, until ---> the guy CIM.. she tak boleh tahan i think went to toilet to spit it out

Apparantly some bros know who she is. I don't, so don't ask me for contacts. Someone PM me told me he upped her before (can't verify)
Old 21-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Love this tongue stud babe.

Here, she gives a BBBJ, then CIM and On Face, then wipe it back in and swallow

Old 21-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Watch here --> Another Minah CIM bbbj.

Not so high rez though, sorry
Old 21-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

Here's a series of --> Direct Cum In Mouths!
Old 21-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Ok not directly a cum in mouth

But still a --> Nice load on her mouth and face
Old 21-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Technically speaking... this is more of a --> Cum on Tongue, not mouth, but still.. its in the mouth. Enjoy!
Old 21-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

Imagine her blowing you... then you are cumming, she keeps on sucking on the tip of the lanjiao head, like sucking the lifeforce out of you. Watch it --> here
Old 21-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Big Boobed Ah Tiong Bu asks you to --> Cum in her mouth after you're done fucking her!!!
Old 21-06-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster

I like this type, Nerdy looking girl blowing with great head/saliva action on an uncircumcised dick and then him blowing all into her mouth

This is the type I like to have bbbj first then bonk for round 2. Or if her bbbj so good. I shoot all the ammo in, then bo pian.

Yes btw, my lanjaio is not circumcised. Thats not my dick btw.
Old 21-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

One of my fantasies is to bonk an ah lian that knows how to blow very well.

Something --> Like this vid
Old 21-06-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Good collections! CIM lover here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1