The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

RM65 for level 5 and below and RM40 for top floor ladies....
Old 09-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink JB

Seldom read threads fr this part of the world, i think this few yrs JB outlets had drop service stds alot. I can give 2reasons, many good Malaysian WLs cross over to this country.

New round about causeway discourage travelling into JB. And, all along JB biz ppl do not have the morale of managing biz. That is they do not want return, keep exisitng customers. Most biz enterprise were earn $ 1time fr us, probably u won't return another day.

I, will start a thread here on Salons with special services, Capitol shopping ctr.
Old 29-07-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Tried one of the gal on lvl 4 last Saturday..

her room is at corner,

once enter, standard, we both stripe..
then she bring me go wash my kuku bird..
she did a very thorough job, washing and clean wat she going to put in her mouth later.. i like that.. at least i feel she might do tat to all other bro which will infect reduce risk...
i hope so.. lol hahaha

after was lay on bed, she start cat bath, every time after one action, she will use toilet paper to wipe, like suck my nipple, she wipe, like my dick she wipe, before bbbj she wipe the head again...

she allow light touch on her pussy..
after all action, she ask me to pu her..
i ask for she on top but she dun want..
then to missionary lor..
then notice her mimi has stretch mark and her tummy has ops mark.. seems like a young mummy..
soon explode in her and continue to pu in out a few more time before like her off..

overall low gfe
but i like it when her is careful abt cleanliness, though not much cleanliness to say in whore house but got better than no.. right?

feel like to pu her 1 more time..
Old 04-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 4FL R24 Ah Err M$65

12pm to 1225pm

I was attracted by her decent looks, quite sometimes she was talking to her neighbour. Plain looking with blond hair, a bit of plumb nice 4me. Rather big eye and attractive lips, I guess Ah Err is around 30 yrs ago. Brothers at PT, I say she looked liked Queen Kid H14R04 and, take away 10yrs of her age.
Honest speaking, I do hope someday she will work at GL; maybe Ocean Hotel STD is pulling a fast 1? Many customers across the causeway, RTF probably not many.

I paid her thanked her b4 hand, she took the $ looked at it and smiled. That point of time, all really knew met a con WL. Ah Err very quiet, I ask her name she at first doesn’t want to tell me, finally a soft voice. Fast forward, she leads me into the bathroom; she took a bucket and splash warm water on mine chest and below. Very fast and furious, all this while no sounds.

On bed, she performs the normal stuffs, fast and no feeling. I wanted to hold her, she move away, ask to kiss her face she said cannot. Apply makeup frenching of course no way, mine friends. After CD on, Ah Err reminds me only 20 minutes, finish it fast. No sound effects, I felt bonking a death fish try kissing her tits she doesn’t allow.
Points as follows:

Look: 8/10 decent GND
Body: 7/10 smooth she is not tan
GF: None b4 start of session, I said might RTF she asked me, “U sure?”
Tits: 9/10 hard and pointed nipple
BJ: 5/10 fast mechanical like going thru motion
BBBJ: 4/10 only the chest w/o sounds and feeling
FJ: I trusted her 5times, gave up. She is tight could b she is young?
RTF: Forget it! Finally, break mine taboo cause is 1st time after visiting 20yrs.
Old 07-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. next time remember to put level and the room number.. it's important for ppl to go to the correct one..

Nice Gal...
Level 2. room 80
Level 3.. room 50
Level 4... room 26 , room 30

damange 65.. any bro can go n see.. see if my taste n ur are the same.. unless the swap rooms.
Old 15-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

pay a visit to May today at 3rd level room 56. ,as usual I also do her raw .
Old 15-08-2010, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamleek View Post
Bro.. next time remember to put level and the room number.. it's important for ppl to go to the correct one..

Nice Gal...
Level 2. room 80
Level 3.. room 50
Level 4... room 26 , room 30

damange 65.. any bro can go n see.. see if my taste n ur are the same.. unless the swap rooms.
bro u recommend these room becos service good or pretty... i went recee today... all these dun look tasty.. no offence.. i think most pro u point them cos service good..

bro jacky which level and room u went to.. can tell? i wanna try look of 8 point one..
Old 23-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy
Location details of Ocean Hotel please

Can anybody please give me the exact location of the Ocean Hotel? Please give the address, since I am new at KL. I am a regular at the DELUXE Spa of Federal. Thanks in advance
Old 23-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kobe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those girls are young?
Old 23-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Location details of Ocean Hotel please

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Can anybody please give me the exact location of the Ocean Hotel? Please give the address, since I am new at KL. I am a regular at the DELUXE Spa of Federal. Thanks in advance
Thamby, ini tempat dekat JB la.
Old 28-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster

Cool 4FL R24 Ah Err M$65

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
bro u recommend these room becos service good or pretty... i went recee today... all these dun look tasty.. no offence.. i think most pro u point them cos service good..

bro jacky which level and room u went to.. can tell? i wanna try look of 8 point one..
Sorry! For the long wait i seldom read this part of the world. I did wrote in thread, anyway is as above. Btw, fast response u may PM me, i don't really go thru all postings, most r SG 1s, overseas ones a blue moon.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 4FL R24 Ah Err M$65

Everyday 9.15am to 9.00pm(depend on customers)..all days except CNY eve,1st and 2nd day.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
tinkleblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To BRo jacky43
Salons with special services, Capitol shopping ctr.

Hi U mentioned wana start a thread on Salon Special..really got special at those salon bcos mostly open concept and small space when i walk pass.?.quickly start ur thread and give some business to those saloon Ladies if not they will be splanking on mosquito and flies during noon time haha..thks
Old 15-09-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lester1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to ocean hotel today, tried 2 girls. the 1st girl is at 2nd floor, once u enter, the room on the left. she put a pcs of paper there state RM65 20 mins. look a bit old but i like that type. service is terrible. she just give me a BBBJ and lie there like a dead fish. but to my surprise, her pussy manage me make me cum in her. this is the 1st time i can cum during FJ. i tried 4 times before and all ended in HJ bcoz i can't cum. then went for lunch and go back to check out the other girls. went to 3rd floor. there was this girl (dunno the room number) her room is on the right side next to the gents toilet. went in, she look nice and her service is a lot better compare to the previous girl but her pussy does not look as good as the previous 1. i tried to f*** her many time. but can't cum. mayb coz i cum already when i was with the 2nd floor lady. overall, i ask for 2 session with this 3rd floor girl as she chat with me and the GFE is there. its RM65 per session but i paid her RM145 for 2 session for her good service.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
HamSapLow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going JB for work soon. But cannot find this Hotel on Google.

Anyone can help? What time do they open till?

Thx in advance!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1