The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AnNex is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Actually U can take a BTS to Tong Lor Stattion but u still need to take a cab to the areas where the clubs are unless u want to walk ?? But Club Hopping is at a max of 2 clubs only coz these regulars clubs closes at 2.00am sharp unless you start early (Nt talking about underground clubs)
Old 21-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No offence TS but y start a new thread for BKK when there is already a BKK FR thread available, would be easier if u merged it with that since they basically talk about the same places u mentioned here in u'r FR.

would be helpful if u could also provide us the $ dmg too, just a good way to tell if someone's blowing hot air or not and silence the sceptics

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 21-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 16
SamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of lightSamSeng79 is a glorious beacon of light

BKK is indeed the land of smile...

-Pinay Lady self taken for BF to see--
Old 21-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: "why we luv bangkok forever ???"

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
No offence TS but y start a new thread for BKK when there is already a BKK FR thread available, would be easier if u merged it with that since they basically talk about the same places u mentioned here in u'r FR.

would be helpful if u could also provide us the $ dmg too, just a good way to tell if someone's blowing hot air or not and silence the sceptics
=> No offence too & hope U really dun mind,BRO Piratebooty,i have my "personal reasons & actually somewhat different interest" to start my own BKK thread...and I truly enjoy hooking out with especially BROs with mutual interest & especially it's really all about the spirit of making new friendships & sharing & exchanging FRs,latest updates,travel experiences,exploring latest joints,etc !!!....Also if U or other BROs really want & need to know more...especially Dmg / Rates,Papasan CtC,etc...Please feel free PM me anytime !!!

Anyways much appreciate & thanks for your concern & interest on tis matter because if it's about TCSS or BS if that what U really mean ???........Then it's good that U can read my other thread already - "Super Fun Nites @ Las Vegas De'Palace"...then maybe U will know me a bit better because i really will NOT do that !!!...Can't imagine how can anyone "cook up,cut & paste or day dream his travel FRs ???

Do U really think that it's so necessary to prove or silence any sceptics...Liked many good BROs always post..."If U really dun like reading the thread or post...then juz simply move on to the next & have fun there !!!"....So far i'm really glad to get nice & encouraging PMs low profiled Samsters PMs on my BKK Frs !!!...Look forward to checking out all Latest & Enjoyable places in BKK together !!!...

Wishing ALL A Super Good Week Ahead !!!
Andyk
Old 22-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

bro andyk,how many years you stay or live in bangkok?
Old 22-02-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> BKK - Day Three

Managed to wake up early to catch up with my very good Thai Buddy before our Final Golf Game @ NAVATHANEE Golf Club !!!...And it was good timing for our departure to "avoid the Red Shirts Rally !!!"...Again we were really glad that we enjoyed minimal traffic jams during our trip !!!..But it was hard to avoid the current humid weather !!!...Later we realised it was actually build up to showers during our afternoon game !!!...

On NAVATHANEE - it's actually a matured & poorly maintained Golf Course...played mostly by Japanese & Koreans !!!...Still enjoyable for those who have not played there before !...Both Caddie & Buggy is a Must...and only White Tee Play !!!...Since i have played there a few times already,i managed to enjoy a better Score Card & ended with a Birdie on the Finale Hole !!!

Btw,tis Golf Course is also located near the Airport...so we were really happy that we were introduced to tis really yummy Home Cooked Thai Eats...on the way there !!!...Even better that it wasn't too expensive !!!...Btw i was told that tis kind of Eating Places have Different Menus for the Local Thais & more expensive Menu for Tourists !!! Any BROs can confirm tis ???

Wishing All a Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk
bro andyk,can you teach me how to play GOLF?

THANKs
Old 22-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro andyk,how many years you stay or live in bangkok?
=> Hello Bro Toilet$50,U have a very "interesting" NIC ! Was wondering how U came up with it ???

Yes,i really wish i can stay or live in Amazing Bangkok & enjoy life there !!!...

Somehow in my recent Bkk trip i feel that over there,i dun feel so much stress compared to staying in SG !!!.

Juz wonder if Samsters also feel the same ???....

Last edited by andyk; 22-02-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 22-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro andyk,can you teach me how to play GOLF?

THANKs
=> Actually Bro Toilet$50...U are so "cute & innocent like"...with your usual short post !!!...Sorry i do not have time & maybe not good enough to teach U how to play golf !....Do U already have a Golf Set,Attire,Shoes ???...Next U can check with MARINA BAY GOLF CLUB...if there are any Professional Golf Coach there...After checking their Rates,then sign up for Golf Lessons there...( Btw i heard in the evenings,there may be pretty OLs practising golf on the highest floor of the Driving Range !!!... ) And they will guide U to get a handicap,then U are able to play on the course with your buddies !!!...

So go check it out if U are really interest ok !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk
Old 22-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very interesting reading this thread, Andyk. Was in BKK in Dec and tried Thong Lor 2. Good place actually.

So next time I do BKK, I would like to call on you just in case you happen to be going there. Cheers.
Old 22-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
Very interesting reading this thread, Andyk. Was in BKK in Dec and tried Thong Lor 2. Good place actually.

So next time I do BKK, I would like to call on you just in case you happen to be going there. Cheers.
=> Many thanks BRO for your compliments !!!

Guessed U must enjoyed the cooler weather last DEC there !!!...It was really humid & sometimes windy last week when we were golfing...so it was good that our Caddies...will hold the umbrella or fan us...and sometimes massage while waiting for tee offs !!!...

So did U do any interesting stuffs to share @ THONG LOR to share ???...
Old 22-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a good massage there. A lady named Rat. Quite friendly and does a good job. Though time was short and could have stayed longer.

The Golf caddies...they do massages too? These caddies are guys??? If lady caddies, this must be alot of work for them carrying your sticks, bags, and do extra-curricular works as well. Amazing....
Old 22-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Golf caddies...they do massages too? These caddies are guys??? If lady caddies, this must be alot of work for them carrying your sticks, bags, and do extra-curricular works as well. Amazing....
=> Wahahaha..BRO...Over there,it's ONLY Female Caddies combined with usage of Buggys...and i had really pretty ones...my gut feeling is they OK if U request them for "19th Hole" at our Hotel later !!!...Because a few of them were SYTs playfully flirting...But actually i prefer the "more experienced ones" because i really wanted to challenge my golf skills...In case of slow play,they will placed those handy stool...for U to rest & either fan U cool...or massage U !!!...Of course U need to tip them extra later if U really think their performance & service is really good !!!...Min: Bt 200 - 500...
Old 22-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Samster

Bro Andyk, I am going to keep this in mind for the next BKK Trip. Even though I do not know Golfing, shall play as best as possible.

Guess I better learn some lingo too. Can't look good to say "Fole!!!"...instead of "Fore!!!".

And thanks again.
Old 22-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Andyk, I am going to keep this in mind for the next BKK Trip. Even though I do not know Golfing, shall play as best as possible.

Guess I better learn some lingo too. Can't look good to say "Fole!!!"...instead of "Fore!!!".

And thanks again.
=> "Shall Play As Best As Possible".... So Bro Lweiss,if U dun play any Golf at all,then I suggest that U go for basic Golf lessons as I have suggested in the earlier to BRO Toilet....And then play regularly before U try playing Golf in BKK...because liked those Championship courses that we selected for our trip last week...are really challenging with large Bunkers guarding the green with several water hazards for several holes...So U may end up more "frustrated then enjoying yourself there !!!"....

In this case U can surf & check where are the "popular GOLF DRIVING RANGE" in BKK"...because U can juz go there to hit balls...and if U are lucky...there may be some very pretty Thai Babes...maybe Models or Beauty Queens practising their golf swing...or look attractive !!!...

In that case,U should surf the Net for Learn Thai Online...to pick up some useful words to increase your Scoring Chances for LUV HOLE & NOT 18 Holes game !!!....
Old 22-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Hi Andyk,

Guess I better be hinest here. Golf might be the kind of sports I like...and would only go there for Golf lessons given by beauties.

yes, BKK is one lovely place. Would definitely like to come there every 3 months.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1