The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

I used to go to kalijodo before it closes
Is there another similar place these days at the same price?
Old 20-02-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by abra View Post
Here is my first FR about myspace spa.

The rooms are good and clean. I choose the executive room + massage (1,35m total) which has sauna, shower and jacuzzi. I did not use the sauna bc it was not pre-heated. You can save some money on it.

Mamasan didn't show any girls. But still expensive.
Are you referring to myplace spa at at Golden Boutique hotel?

Agreed that facilities is good but pricey. U can request to choose from phone or request for a slim syt. 2hrs Javanese style with pluck mango balls Massage aka petik mangga was surprisingly good and teasing. HJ was explosive as HDLY was performed at highest standard

Last edited by addict999; 20-02-2023 at 09:50 AM.
Old 20-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How is Golden Boutique hotel?

Is it something similar to Ciputra Hotel?
Old 21-02-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Mamasan didn't show any girls. She only ask the massage strength and body type. I got annoyed little bit but said ok anyways bc I want a massage badly and already put that bracelet on which costs money. Bc my health&safety reasons I don't ask for FJ and I don't think they allow it like Delta Spa. But I guess it can change if you are a frequent visitor.
There's no mamasan at myplace/delta. Those are the GROs who basically note ur preference for massage strength, pick a suitable therapist for you (tipping them usually helps to get a prettier one) and bring you to the room. Even if you are a frequent visitor, FJ is still considered rare.

Quote:
This massage place is safe, clean and provides good massage service with HJ but it is expensive. Total damage was 1.5m (executive room + massage + HJ + 1 soda + tip) which is not worth it. I was ok with it bc I did not had too much time and it was close to my hotel.

I feel that if you are a local or you have anybody can speak local language with you, situation can be different. But still expensive.
In any case, if your purpose is just simple massage + HJ then get out... myplace is not really suitable for you. Most of those who go myplace tend to spend quite a few hours there using the facilities and decently proper massage, thus 1.5m still make sense.

Go to those smaller joints you have researched, which are cheaper and usually you are able to screen the girls.

My 2 cents for chionging in Jkt:

myplace/delta SPAs - just go once to experience unless you like to enjoy sauna/ hot & cold pool etc or when you have quite a few hours to burn before your next appointment.

classic hotel - quantity over quality (still have quality ones from time to time), take ur time to pick.

1001/malio/empo SPAs - always try their local girls first, lotsa gems and cheaper than imports (take your time to view all categories)

Be more adventurous to try out different places (always do your research first before going), smaller joints doesn't mean they are bad/low quality.

Speaking bahasa indo is a big bonus when interacting with the girls/build rapport.

TRY not to over tip the girls. I know of people who suddenly feel rich when they go to Jakarta, and regardless good/bad service... they tip the same.

Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 21-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to ask but just wanted to be sure
when people talk about FJ in a spa/masssage it means full sex right? is it BB or not?
Old 23-02-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heading to JKT for the first time tomorrow. Staying at PIK area for a week. Any recommendations for syt chinese-indos for FS or sensual massage places in PIK area? I have 2 weekdays that I am free between 12-4pm.

I keep seeing Tematik and Vantasy. If any bros have the address can pm me? Not sure if google gave the right places.

Transport just using grab is ok or do I need to download gojek?

Thanks in advance bros
Old 23-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
There's no mamasan at myplace/delta. Those are the GROs who basically note ur preference for massage strength, pick a suitable therapist for you (tipping them usually helps to get a prettier one) and bring you to the room. Even if you are a frequent visitor, FJ is still considered rare.

In any case, if your purpose is just simple massage + HJ then get out... myplace is not really suitable for you. Most of those who go myplace tend to spend quite a few hours there using the facilities and decently proper massage, thus 1.5m still make sense.

Go to those smaller joints you have researched, which are cheaper and usually you are able to screen the girls.

My 2 cents for chionging in Jkt:

myplace/delta SPAs - just go once to experience unless you like to enjoy sauna/ hot & cold pool etc or when you have quite a few hours to burn before your next appointment.

classic hotel - quantity over quality (still have quality ones from time to time), take ur time to pick.

1001/malio/empo SPAs - always try their local girls first, lotsa gems and cheaper than imports (take your time to view all categories)

Be more adventurous to try out different places (always do your research first before going), smaller joints doesn't mean they are bad/low quality.

Speaking bahasa indo is a big bonus when interacting with the girls/build rapport.

TRY not to over tip the girls. I know of people who suddenly feel rich when they go to Jakarta, and regardless good/bad service... they tip the same.

Cheers
can I ask which level of classic hotel?
Old 25-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Been to Jakarta recently and tried delta spa.
it cost me 120 SGD+ 10 SGD TIp, massage for 2 hours and a HJ.

Feel nothing to wow about.
Old 27-02-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post

Cheers
Fully agreed except I personally think malio foreign export quality is better than local as I spot decent Russian and central Asian there last week and slightly cheaper than 1001.

I would tip mama san if they recommend the Ang pai with decent service otherwise usually no need to tip as I notice they like to ask for tips at end of every session which add up the overall cost
Old 27-02-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Fully agreed except I personally think malio foreign export quality is better than local as I spot decent Russian and central Asian there last week and slightly cheaper than 1001.

I would tip mama san if they recommend the Ang pai with decent service otherwise usually no need to tip as I notice they like to ask for tips at end of every session which add up the overall cost
can ask how much is the Russians and Central Asian at malio? heading to jkt next Sunday
Old 28-02-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 14
kananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkananasai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan6636 View Post
First time back for 3 days in Jakarta. Stayed at the Mercure in Chinatown Kota Area for a change. Looks like its university holidays now.

Got to know a pretty, cute fair Indo lass from Sukabumi at the nearby warungs along the road during lunch. She worked at the nearby bank.

Smooth white skin, shoulder length hair, dark black hair. Spent 3 full days happily unloading all my naughty soldiers inside her 2 times a day.

Pleasurably let you come in the evening after a good meal and give you a satisfying full emptying breakfast before you go to office in the morning. Forget about breakfast downstairs!

Surprised that gals from this town likes to entice you in bed and can really last for up 20 minutes riding you well then letting you finish her with her legs up high pounding her in deep missionary.

They don't scream or shout but give you lovely soft moans beside your ears as you drive her wild till it cums.

Really unforgettable and highly recommended to try these fair gals from Sukabumi!
Mind sharing her contacts bro?
Old 28-02-2023, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mike1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Classic open during Ramadan?
Old 28-02-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for good massage and hj. Where to go for some quality girls?

Prefer those wear sexy so not those family massage place type of girls.

The spas don't suit me as I don't use the facilities.
Old 28-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokokrunch View Post
Looking for good massage and hj. Where to go for some quality girls?

Prefer those wear sexy so not those family massage place type of girls.

The spas don't suit me as I don't use the facilities.
The usual suspects are Delta Spa and MyPlace
Old 02-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
RajaBetawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
can I ask which level of classic hotel?