The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
Non-speaking tourists got chopped all the time, I can't help it myself.
I do appreciate locals informing me how to get less chopping.
They tend to send me more than my shares of stinking pussies because they know I do not know how to speak and complain.
Indeed, though I would say spend some time researching online does help with the above (and prior to outright asking and expect to be spoonfed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
There used to be a member here that said: " people ask for hand out information, but they never contribute "
My answer to that was: " some people only have 1 week vacation per year, how are they suppose to have any infor to contribute ? "

.... You should just ignore those that are trying to start needless keyboard fights. .....
........Sometime clandestine tour guides use keyboard fights to keep good members away from this forum ......

There's always such people around, end of the day... try to keep the thread clean/helpful I guess.

If one is new, spend some time to read thru the thread before asking. I'm quite sure there's answers to most of the questions already asked before.

And of course, if one can share their review/report after their trip.. I guess that will help alot.

And to anyone that always talked about overtipping... do share your tips rather than slamming.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 07-02-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Classic

365k for 1 girl + 55k (2 x red bull)

Went around close to midnight, and still was quite packed. Quality of girls maybe 6-7/10, although a few better looking ones could be seen.
Old 07-02-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post

Classic

365k for 1 girl + 55k (2 x red bull)

Went around close to midnight, and still was quite packed. Quality of girls maybe 6-7/10, although a few better looking ones could be seen.
RAW?
Only took 1 girl?
Old 07-02-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
RAW?
Only took 1 girl?
i didnt ask for raw - yup, finding just one girl to my liking was already hard enough.

In Emporium now - have 1.2mn and 1.4mn but selection quite limited. Will revert back later, when more people arrive (hopefully).
Old 07-02-2024, 05:00 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
bb8bliiitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

recently visited jakarta central park area. Lots of massage options available on wechat nearby function. They will come to your room for massages which honestly some of the ones i had was quite decent. 12am 1am time didn’t seem to be an issue. They will offer you top ups half way through the massage to make sure you sleep happily.
Old 07-02-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i didnt ask for raw - yup, finding just one girl to my liking was already hard enough.

In Emporium now - have 1.2mn and 1.4mn but selection quite limited. Will revert back later, when more people arrive (hopefully).
Poor selection in Classic?
Old 07-02-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I mean we probably have different preferences, so feel free to go check it out.

Now at Malio, waiting for club to open at 8.
Old 07-02-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious. Is it ok for a foreigner to venture to local clubs like The H Club SCBD or Embassy Lounge Jakarta?

I dont speak bahasa as well.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I mean we probably have different preferences, so feel free to go check it out.

Now at Malio, waiting for club to open at 8.
Club area was pretty much empty at around 8-9 pm, so went to hang out at the Lounge.

Locals range from Silver, Gold & Platinum: ~1mn - 1.8mn.

According to mama, service wise, its the same. Just bit of diff in looks. For me, didnt notice too much diff between Gold vs Platinum. I guess it all depends on individual preferences.

There are also imports price at 2.3mn - 3.3mn. Vietnam, and some Central Asians.
Old 08-02-2024, 08:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Club area was pretty much empty at around 8-9 pm, so went to hang out at the Lounge.

Locals range from Silver, Gold & Platinum: ~1mn - 1.8mn.

According to mama, service wise, its the same. Just bit of diff in looks. For me, didnt notice too much diff between Gold vs Platinum. I guess it all depends on individual preferences.

There are also imports price at 2.3mn - 3.3mn. Vietnam, and some Central Asians.
How's the quality at Malio compared to Classic?
Old 09-02-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Dude?
PLEASE??

RTFF

Like, really
Old 09-02-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
Just curious. Is it ok for a foreigner to venture to local clubs like The H Club SCBD or Embassy Lounge Jakarta?

I dont speak bahasa as well.

Why not?...unless you have no game;
Dun even understand why u ask
Ive been all over world. Not all but a lot...127 countries last count.
I only speak 7 languages.
Do i stay in my room?
Nooooo
I go out n explore
Works out

Plus now hv language apps
Old 09-02-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
For me, Malio is better. But then again, your preferences might differ. Are you in Jakarta now?

Anyways, went to Malio lounge yesterday around 6 pm, as had some free time.

Uzbek girl + 1 sprite + 1 beer = 3.2mn.

Interestingly, girl initiated raw and didnt even ask for any tip afterwards. Neither did the papa san, nor any of the door guards.

Quite diff from the first day, when even the policeman standing at the traffic light asked for tip (didnt give obviously).
Old 09-02-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Message error
Old 09-02-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Why not?...unless you have no game;
Dun even understand why u ask
Ive been all over world. Not all but a lot...127 countries last count.
I only speak 7 languages.
Do i stay in my room?
Nooooo
I go out n explore
Works out

Plus now hv language apps
when you have been robbed at knife point before. it changes perspective.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1