The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
last time Garrick damn arrogant one

ah yap still friendly like last time

Peter still sibay big cannon as usual
Garrick face still dao la.. but ok leh.. talk very nicely sometimes can still joke.. the other laojiaos.. some really damn problematic..
Old 16-04-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Garrick face still dao la.. but ok leh.. talk very nicely sometimes can still joke.. the other laojiaos.. some really damn problematic..
cant blame them lah...lives off earnings of prostitute
Old 16-04-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cant blame them lah...lives off earnings of prostitute
hahahaha i thought because of that they should all the more be pleasant and happy.. no stress sia..
Old 17-04-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
hahahaha i thought because of that they should all the more be pleasant and happy.. no stress sia..
not everyone can be a pro pimp

unless you can perform like Mark Lee in Geylang
Old 19-04-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jellylemon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgvisit2 View Post
New here. Will be visiting SG this summer, and would like to experience GL scene. I don't have plan to rent a car, and will be relying on taxi. I assume a cab can take me directly to whichever house I plan to go.

When it's time to leave, what is the best way to get a cab? Can I call a cab to the house to pick me up, or do I have to walk to a main street to hail a cab?

Thanks!
When are you coming to Singapore? Wanna hit the scene together?
Old 25-04-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4497 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi bro unfit. A newbie here. Mark Lee from which house? TQ.
Old 25-04-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi bro unfit. A newbie here. Mark Lee from which house? TQ.
Geylang Movie Pimp
Old 25-04-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4497 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Geylang Movie Pimp
Snr bro, TQ for the prompt reply.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I always wondered if the OKTs and/or their assistants sometimes "dip into their own supplies" or not.

I always had this thought when I was in 0672 house where I the OKT had this assistant guy who's very skinny and I suppose had some disabilities. I wonder if that assistant guy gets "rewarded" by getting services from the girls also. I remember that assistant guy despite his conditions, he worked super hard in bringing tea to the guests, and running errands in the house and all that

I also wondered about one of the houses with mother and son as the OKTs. I wonder if the son also dips into the supply lol

Quote:
last time Garrick damn arrogant one

ah yap still friendly like last time

Peter still sibay big cannon as usual
Is Garrick the "kinda handsome" faced one with phone on his belt? But yea, I remember in 1654a in mid 2016, when I was sitting down on the sofa waiting for my turn to have Chu Chu (around 1-2 hours wait), throughout this I saw bros coming in and out with various girls in the house,

I kept asking him "what's the name of that black dressed one?" "what name arh that blue dress one?" he kindly answered my question each time. One time even he clarified "which one? big neh one? that's YoYo" for instance.

But I remember getting arrogant treatment from this house also back in 2010. Ironically, when I tried to get Chu Chu (the 1st iteration) one afternoon.

That afternoon I remember was kinda messy around 1230 afternoon. I asked for Chu Chu and he pointed "that's Chu Chu lorh" and there was very sexy girl standing near the counter online on the phone, but she seemed to be fighting with someone on the phone, shouting various things loudly and angrily. I felt the vibe is off, and furthermore, that was one of those trips when I sneaked out from a family gathering and i kept getting phone calls from family also.

So I asked to be given time and I wanted to have Chu Chu later. We "agreed" to have me "book" CHu CHu for 2 hours later, so I left the house and took care of my family, and even have some time to spare so i waited at the bus stop nearby until nearing the "appointed" time at 14:30 and go up the house.

I said "i am here for Chu CHu" and the OKTs turned to each other and said something in dialects and I heard it is "Bo Kong erh" or something, and just with dao face saying "if u want Chu Chu have to wait until 6pm arh! and I was extremely disappointed and left with the tail between my legs. It was so humiliating

I can't wait that long as I had to return back to the family gathering from sneaking, but heng that time I managed to go to another house and had a very memorable bonk also

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 26-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)

your unforgettable are all my favourite too..nice cream of crops
Old 27-04-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

your unforgettable are all my favourite too..nice cream of crops
3 of them made me lose my mind enough such that I licked and sucked the hell out of their pussays. Maybe at least one of the sessions was after yours bro?

Anyways really really regret didn't really RTF them back then because back then I had this obsession to "rack up the count" and was obsessed to reach "100 bodies" as fast as possible.

Should have just focused on quality instead of quantities...

Wonder how those fine ladies are doing now in 2023....

Unforgettable Bonks:

Last edited by WhiteMilk; 27-04-2023 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Regrets
Old 27-04-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

JiaYi two kids already
Old 27-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
JiaYi two kids already
Time flies eh? Hope she has managed to establish a good and comfortable life for herself I guess. I know some bonks in the past who didn't delete me from social media and they have since posted pics of themselves with kids and husband and all that.

While it's kinda heartwarming seeing and knowing that, but sometimes u feel kinda uneasy like u told me about JiaYi and I wonder if the guy she's with knows she sucked the cock, licked the ass of and getting railed by pretty much half of Singapore in the past

How about Rong Rong, Chu Chu, Paris and Moon bro?

Unforgettable Bonks:

Old 27-04-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

The rest of them deleted already
Old 05-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Luuls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting to PM
Advert Space Available