The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: Chio ML

nowadays phones also have inbuilt beautifying features… when I take selfie I wondering why i so fair… lol!
Old 08-05-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
nowadays phones also have inbuilt beautifying features… when I take selfie I wondering why i so fair… lol!
Ya lor, they wanted make their faces like very Snow White, very fairest of them all
Old 08-05-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

This r power of PRC even video can build in with filter 100% all come with PS 美颜
U can search " Filter Off " in youtube / tiktok many video showing their master skill easy as 123 .... Many men posted as pretty ladies too .... tats 照骗 ... u will be shock to see b4 n after

As for ML / FL pls see price n pic / vid if too good to be true pls skip
If met but too much tat cannot accept pls reject n never pay 1st
Expected at least 20% off from pic posted n age stated
Good luck to all

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 08-05-2023, 03:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 4160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, I kenna once at Harmony Spa. Never go back again.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-05-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kena few times with both FL and ML. Think I kena blacklisted a few times in Dome 2 for shunting the door and making U-turn upon seeing the real person.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

This type the ML will kena heaven beat lightning strike jialak jialak one
Hahahaha
Old 08-05-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
Kena few times with both FL and ML. Think I kena blacklisted a few times in Dome 2 for shunting the door and making U-turn upon seeing the real person.
I kana FLs n rejected too n she wrote bad comment on me in their data base
I walk thru with good reput from others FLs wo any issue

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Old 08-05-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
All my fellow cheongsters... i gurantee you all kenna before...

Dome2 alot!

Like... Hi, surprised? 😬
Old 08-05-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

I kena once at dome 2 and has scarred my life for the last 10 years. This ah ma looked like 50 plus with boobs saggy enough to touch her belly button and michelin tyres was advertised on 1 of the website as 27 years old.

She never even bother to use any meitu, she just take someone else photo to use. When I ask her if it's her because I saw someone use that photo and it's obviously not her. She argue with me and say it's her and someone stole her photo to use, I almost puke out my bf from previous day.

I was like nvm since I'm here, why not. just close my eyes and imagined I'm bitten by dog. Halfway through she showed me a photo and said it's her housemate that looked quite pretty. I thought suay once enough, second time won't suay liao. Her housemate came in. Wa lao eh, elephant and totally different from the photo. My first double fly with granny and elephant... until now I also cannot forget.
Old 08-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Aiya.. the McDonald's burger on TV and real life also different what....
Old 08-05-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
All my fellow cheongsters... i gurantee you all kenna before...

This kind is the Dome 2 level of bait and switch.. and occurred to me more than once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
I kena once at dome 2 and has scarred my life for the last 10 years. This ah ma looked like 50 plus with boobs saggy enough to touch her belly button and michelin tyres was advertised on 1 of the website as 27 years old.

She never even bother to use any meitu, she just take someone else photo to use. When I ask her if it's her because I saw someone use that photo and it's obviously not her. She argue with me and say it's her and someone stole her photo to use, I almost puke out my bf from previous day.

I was like nvm since I'm here, why not. just close my eyes and imagined I'm bitten by dog. Halfway through she showed me a photo and said it's her housemate that looked quite pretty. I thought suay once enough, second time won't suay liao. Her housemate came in. Wa lao eh, elephant and totally different from the photo. My first double fly with granny and elephant... until now I also cannot forget.
Bro, almost identical experience, except at one point one syt chio bu poke her head into my room, laugh at me and left. I ask the ah ma who's she, the ah ma just say she's her sister. In my mind i'm thinking you more like her mom or auntie. The ah ma also told me just close my eyes and imagine a hot girl I like.

Dome 2 too many such things liao..steering clear because don't know how to navigate this kind of tactic. In this case, the OKT knows because the OKT was there.

This kind of shady sh*t will scar you de. Advice to bros is be brave, if you see don't like, just reject, say you not feeling well and have to leave. smh.

Last edited by gamerguy; 08-05-2023 at 10:10 PM.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

think if someone made a poll here, dome 2 would top the list for bait n switch, or even plainly just fake pics. And yet we still see many pundek posting tokgong FR in Dome 2. What a world we lived in.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
think if someone made a poll here, dome 2 would top the list for bait n switch, or even plainly just fake pics. And yet we still see many pundek posting tokgong FR in Dome 2. What a world we lived in.
Hahaha. This is so true. Many FR cannot believe one. Not just dome 2. Other thread as well. Like what other bro say. Dun pay until see the real person.

Eg shop based that ask us pay upfront at counter. I will say no. I see the FL or ML 1st. Dun come out show face I just leave. Look different then on the spot decide if can still continue. If cannot eat then leave.

Eg condo based that hide behind door one. Just step in must decide if can eat or not. If cannot just leave lor.

I use prepaid card to make bookings. Its ok for them to blacklist my prepaid card. To me i just expose them lor. So mamy platform to expose them. Lol. Now business already not so good for them. If they still continue to use such methods to trick customers. Soon they will can just eat soil.

*the only thing we cannot tell at the 1st instance is the service level.

Btw our age and taste all different. A 50 yr old slutty FL/ML might be a gem to a 70 yr old uncle. But to a 18yrs old lad, she is a granny. Lol
Old 09-05-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzzen View Post
Hahaha. This is so true. Many FR cannot believe one. Not just dome 2. Other thread as well. Like what other bro say. Dun pay until see the real person.

Eg shop based that ask us pay upfront at counter. I will say no. I see the FL or ML 1st. Dun come out show face I just leave. Look different then on the spot decide if can still continue. If cannot eat then leave.

Eg condo based that hide behind door one. Just step in must decide if can eat or not. If cannot just leave lor.

I use prepaid card to make bookings. Its ok for them to blacklist my prepaid card. To me i just expose them lor. So mamy platform to expose them. Lol. Now business already not so good for them. If they still continue to use such methods to trick customers. Soon they will can just eat soil.

*the only thing we cannot tell at the 1st instance is the service level.

Btw our age and taste all different. A 50 yr old slutty FL/ML might be a gem to a 70 yr old uncle. But to a 18yrs old lad, she is a granny. Lol
Never never pay upfront. Tell counter you will pass money to the fl directly. If come in face like shit then you can just leave.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

kena from a few fake idiots and decided to stick to old reliable ML or explore myself 😅😅😅😅 some idiotic TS really paint the sky so blue until we go there kena blue black instead 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1