The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
Can't be going out dinner and Jalan Jalan around. All that I cannot and will not do. Even driving a ML or FL in the car in the past makes me very jittery and uncomfortable. Fear of being spotted is the main concern but also don't wanna give them a feel that I am a Robert.

I need a few more visits to get this going for sure. Might be a few weeks project.
Why not just don't care about being spotted? When I bring my 30s ML out, time to time, I sometimes get stares in public, public transport or by PH drivers but I don't care lol. I'm alone most of the time and even outcasted by my family for the person I am. I'm ready to lose anyone around me. It felt good to have her with me to comfort me. I don't mind to PDA anywhere as and when, the feeling with her improves when I spent more time with her. So far, I haven't spent much on her. I pay for her transport to come and keep me company and still a small token sum to help with her out a little.

The point of me going for a ML is to develop the gfe feel that you can't really get from WLs. If you think too much and just wanna bed someone, you may not get the best feel and enjoyable time with her. Might as well just head to the legal places or FL for straightforward action.
Old 27-08-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread damn ons. have learnt a lot from reading bros share also. it's all good advice
Old 27-08-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
This ML I am targeting is kinda in her mid 30's or less than 40. Well maintained and well groomed type, has a caring persona and seems genuine. Whether she is smarter than she makes herself seem is a mystery. Besides I have no intention in doing anything more than getting her out (into bed)
like that just visit her and make you proposal (tactfully) for a bonking session. Offer your un-reject-able price or ask her to name a price.

If she accepts, you will not feel jittery and uncomfortable driving her to hotel
Old 27-08-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Why not just don't care about being spotted?
everyone different.
If single, nothing to loss. Married with family cannot afford.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

The mentality of many out here thinks this lady never spread leg so can slowly unlock her, actually a lot of ladies offer sex to customers, they are selective, they pick those they like and can afford to spent on them. Big players always got them on bed first. They are human just like us, 1 week need at least 1 intercourse so as to pleasure themselve.

Last edited by Newsasap; 27-08-2023 at 10:29 PM.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
BonkHard is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonkHard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
like that just visit her and make you proposal (tactfully) for a bonking session. Offer your un-reject-able price or ask her to name a price.

If she accepts, you will not feel jittery and uncomfortable driving her to hotel

Heading in this direction bro. Tactical move has been activated. Just need some in between greasing to get things in place. Problem is my COO is back soon from a overseas trip so things will come to a crawl until next window opens.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
The mentality of many out here thinks this lady never spread leg so can slowly unlock her, actually a lot of ladies offer sex to customers, they are selective, they pick those they like and can afford to spent on them. Big players always got them on bed first. They are human just like us, 1 week need at least 1 intercourse so as to pleasure themselve.
Women not like men lah. They can go without intercourse for a period of time.

Big player throw big amount of money to bed a ML. Heard stories of throwing $2K-$3K as a proposal to overnight the ML. Big player got big pool of ML to choose.

Small player will need build rapport, be the selected ones to make the ML comfortable to open leg. Thus bobian, need slowly unlock

Ever got ML tell me that if she want to anyhow spread leg, she will just go work in those FJ joint already. Why would she work in CAT 1 joint. The key work is "anyhow spread"
Old 27-08-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I believe this can also happen to any girl local or otherwise. So it makes no difference whether it is a ML or not. A ML is probably an easier target for bros to make their move since you can start intimate acts on her during the sessions. But there are plenty of MLs around and you can try picking those lone ML hoping that they are neglected and be the one (or few) to satisfy her needs.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Big player throw big amount of money to bed a ML. Heard stories of throwing $2K-$3K as a proposal to overnight the ML. Big player got big pool of ML to choose.

Small player will need build rapport, be the selected ones to make the ML comfortable to open leg. Thus bobian, need slowly unlock

Ever got ML tell me that if she want to anyhow spread leg, she will just go work in those FJ joint already. Why would she work in CAT 1 joint. The key work is "anyhow spread"
What I mean is they followed guys to hotel and not having intercourse at cat 1 spa. This is the only time to fetch good $ from big players.

I personally pay their clocking fees 买钟 countless time。Its expensive and less risk.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:

How long they can go without I don't know. Maybe some girls need it frequently. I won't spend $2K - 3K on a ML and those spending these kind of amount probably won't pick my ML. They have plenty of other targets to choose from. Neither myself would to spend this kind of money on her. I did spend quite some time treating her well, making my advances before she started to go back with me and now for overnights. Currently it is still semi "transactional" and she doesn't ask for more. I'm waiting for the day we can do without it.

My ML tells me she doesn't want to work as WL and wants return to a normal life after tiding through the mess she's in now. I shall see what happens towards that time.
Old 27-08-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I mean is they followed guys to hotel and not having intercourse at cat 1 spa. This is the only time to fetch good $ from big players.

I personally pay their clocking fees 买钟 countless time。Its expensive and less risk.
The point of me bringing her back at first is to remove the risk of being caught at the spa. Selecting a lone ML to work on will reduce the cost I need to spend on her and also with minimum other guys picking her. This is a benefit I want to achieve over heading to GL. I didn't see a point to put my effort on her if I need to spend more on her than the easier available options. Of course during this time with her, some kind of things may develop.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The point of me bringing her back at first is to remove the risk of being caught at the spa. Selecting a lone ML to work on will reduce the cost I need to spend on her and also with minimum other guys picking her. This is a benefit I want to achieve over heading to GL. I didn't see a point to put my effort on her if I need to spend more on her than the easier available options. Of course during this time with her, some kind of things may develop.
You are the best person to judge bro. Unless you willing to share the person with another bro who is her customer then you collect more data.

Most MLs will do so for extra cash so its just sizing you up see you can spend or not. Whoever has money gets the hole. This type you just offer no need to second guess.

On the other hand, a handful of them are willing to bed you out of loneliness. For this to happen she must click with you and you will be the best person to judge. What kind of topics your all talk about? Real personal, sharing daily activities or fake fake sharing KPKB sob stories?
Old 28-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
You are the best person to judge bro. Unless you willing to share the person with another bro who is her customer then you collect more data.

Most MLs will do so for extra cash so its just sizing you up see you can spend or not. Whoever has money gets the hole. This type you just offer no need to second guess.

On the other hand, a handful of them are willing to bed you out of loneliness. For this to happen she must click with you and you will be the best person to judge. What kind of topics your all talk about? Real personal, sharing daily activities or fake fake sharing KPKB sob stories?
Definitely difficult to know. But can see from the sign in book, don't have much customers in the shop. Only know that she is currently available at anytime for me outside work hours.

So far no sharing of sob stories. Sometimes we have some snacks and drinks. Just chat about some daily activities and recently how is it in China cuz I planning a trip there. Cuz after she off work already quite late, so sometimes after sex we tired already, just go wash up, cuddle and sleep till morning.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not just don't care about being spotted? When I bring my 30s ML out, time to time, I sometimes get stares in public, public transport or by PH drivers but I don't care lol. I'm alone most of the time and even outcasted by my family for the person I am. I'm ready to lose anyone around me. It felt good to have her with me to comfort me. I don't mind to PDA anywhere as and when, the feeling with her improves when I spent more time with her. So far, I haven't spent much on her. I pay for her transport to come and keep me company and still a small token sum to help with her out a little.

The point of me going for a ML is to develop the gfe feel that you can't really get from WLs. If you think too much and just wanna bed someone, you may not get the best feel and enjoyable time with her. Might as well just head to the legal places or FL for straightforward action.
Bro, I personally agree with your sentiments. But unfortunately most men in SG won't be in our positions materially or emotionally where we can just don't give a fuck anymore about how others view us or judge us for basically doing what all single men do (meet girls, go out with girls, fuck around with girls). It's either we have to have enough money to basically 有钱压死人 or we have to have gone through so much shit in life that we basically 看破红尘.

And even so, there will always be the little voice in the back of our heads that worry that we'll end up being seen by MLs to be convenient carrot heads. No man likes to feel that they're at the risk of being taken advantage of, no matter how altruistic. And the unfortunate reality is 99% of MLs will be out to chop carrot and use men for their own benefit (transportation, shopping, money etc).

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 28-08-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 22
amox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to allamox is a name known to all

very interesting replies and experiences shared by all the bros here. i thought I'd chime in with my own experiences too, and this has been what works for me multiple times over the last 15 or so years.

i go to a MP, meet a ML that I kinda enjoy being with and who also enjoys being with me. maybe we can do FJ in the MP, maybe not, depending on the joint. sometimes the familiarity triumphs over the particular service.

then if i feel there's some chemistry going on, I ask for her number. i never text them for chit chat or share whatsapp forwarded messages, mostly opening with whether she's working or not, and eventually asking very openly if she wants to meet outside (even during the working hours). many times the ML will tell me to book her out, pay for 2 hours of her time, and we go to a nearby hotel. sure, it may not be the most cost efficient, but a lot more relaxed and fun than being in the MP. never had a bad session (by then you already know her and she already knows what you want/like). I always insist on paying (market rate), even if/when she insist to not receive payment.

but i guess my motive and objective is purely transactional. i'm not looking for a relationship or a gf. depends on what the goal is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1