The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Need bros recommendation for hotels in Pasir Panjang

Hi Bros,

I've got a bonk session scheduled with my FB next week. Looking for a good place in Pasir Panjang area. I know across vivo there got some hotels. Do they have transit booking? Won't be staying whole day. Not sure if there's still a thing as transit booking. Any ideas?

Appreciate bros help.
Old 06-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Need bros recommendation for hotels in Pasir Panjang

There are 2 Fragrance Hotels side by side at the end of Pasir panjang.... near to the Fong Seng Nasi Lemak.

There is also Pasir Panjang Inn.. near to Pasir Panjang Post Office.

If you are looking at the other side of Pasir Panjang near to Telok Blangah.. then there are 2 hotels at the foot of Mount Faber too.

Enjoy..
Old 06-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

if i not wrong, the hotels near fong seng nasi lemak don't have transit....must go the 2 fragrance at the foot of mt faber...enjoy...don't bonk your fb too loud until the neighbours can hear
Old 07-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
seiko_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the last time i went back in end 09, they still accept transit..

not too sure about now.. maybe can call them up and check?
Old 07-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy my fren~~
Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post
if i not wrong, the hotels near fong seng nasi lemak don't have transit....must go the 2 fragrance at the foot of mt faber...enjoy...don't bonk your fb too loud until the neighbours can hear
Bro u sure, have they changed the rules there too? I was there last about six months back and didn't have any problem except for the Pasir Panjang Inn. They used to have transit but has since stop..
Old 08-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They have Transit ... Same need 2 ICs...
Old 08-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to tongbang your thread as I don't want to be openning another thread and add to the mess.

My Bangkok friend plans to come to Singapore and she's looking for a cheap and good Hotel budget below $150/day but not in Geyland area. The hotel must have some standard as I don't want her to think Singapore standard is so low.

Any bros got good recomendations? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

Zac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZac Mistri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
There are 2 Fragrance Hotels side by side at the end of Pasir panjang.... near to the Fong Seng Nasi Lemak.

There is also Pasir Panjang Inn.. near to Pasir Panjang Post Office.

If you are looking at the other side of Pasir Panjang near to Telok Blangah.. then there are 2 hotels at the foot of Mount Faber too.

Enjoy..
Thanks bro. I think Fragrance have stopped transit as well. Will call and check with them as one of the posters suggested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Sorry to tongbang your thread as I don't want to be openning another thread and add to the mess.

My Bangkok friend plans to come to Singapore and she's looking for a cheap and good Hotel budget below $150/day but not in Geyland area. The hotel must have some standard as I don't want her to think Singapore standard is so low.

SG$150 is quite a decent budget. Any preference of which are she wants? She can try the hotels at Chinatown. Not too big the rooms but just enough.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most 3 star hotels should be ard that range. Try the hotels in Bugis area like Victoria Hotel, Santa Grand Bugis etc...
Old 09-05-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

u can try Hotel Re at outram
Old 09-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks all bros for your help.....will check out your recommendations.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Thanks bros who shared info. In the end we book into Fragrance across from Vivo. Paiseh to ask for transit so took whole day.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

bro zac, so did you have a good time with your fb, hope you did and the hotel room was up to your standard. happy bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1