The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wan wan under knife liao now sibay chio

which Linda huh
Wow under knife for face only? Think she needs lipo by now since it’s been easily 7-8 years

WH17 Linda who had mood swings from time to time.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow under knife for face only? Think she needs lipo by now since it’s been easily 7-8 years

WH17 Linda who had mood swings from time to time.
WW still slim

oh Linda customer passed away in 2033 one

Still recall her service damn awesome
Old 14-03-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
WW still slim

oh Linda customer passed away in 2033 one

Still recall her service damn awesome
Only dare to try 2x bluefin with WW; damn shiok. After that don’t dare rtf.

Linda was pretty, slim with awesome service. 1st time bonk her fuck her damn long session till she abit tulan although she cummed. 2nd time she wised up and suddenly rawed me and I surrendered v fast. After that din dare to rtf her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only dare to try 2x bluefin with WW; damn shiok. After that don’t dare rtf.

Linda was pretty, slim with awesome service. 1st time bonk her fuck her damn long session till she abit tulan although she cummed. 2nd time she wised up and suddenly rawed me and I surrendered v fast. After that din dare to rtf her.
WW buddy DD even yummier to serve bluefin on soapy mattress... cream of cream

Linda resembles the young Zoe Tay
Old 14-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
WW buddy DD even yummier to serve bluefin on soapy mattress... cream of cream

Linda resembles the young Zoe Tay
Alas she din offer me when I tried her for first time
She’s a pretty angkongsiao Ah lian
Old 14-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alas she din offer me when I tried her for first time
She’s a pretty angkongsiao Ah lian
yes no makeup little girl
Old 15-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Pre-milf gal from Shanxi- 2033 Ting Ting

Ventured back to 2033 for first time since 2021 preCovid.
Willy and Gwee friendly as usual; Willy esp still know my taste.
But was in a rush last week hence took Ting Ting without checking out other gals:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Shanxi, pre-milf look, considered pretty facial features, feminine 女人味 look type, snowy fair, 1.6ish m tall, tummy fleshy need to trim but not fat, natural C boobs with brown nips that I spent long time zhut zhut, no tattoos, bush below

Services: normal shower routine, some cat bath, no AR, capped bj per my request done with good enough suction, din request painting, light frenching allowed and slipped in the tongue on a few occasions when she was high

FJ: cowgal not bad but lacks stamina, pussy not loose not tight, but accommodating to multiple positions, light frenching, some moaning, climax while dfk and zhut zhut her yummy tits

Verdict : Quite green but she tried her best; advised she need to improve her services to build up sustainable customer base.
Old 15-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Pre-milf temptress from Hubei- 2033 Mei Mei

Saw Mei Mei in room about to walk out after tried TT last week; and had been looking forward to check out the hype about this supposed angpai in the house:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Hubei, pre-milf look, presentable, with smooth complexion, straight long hair to waist, 1.64m tall, slim, maybe 25in waist, vertical surgical scar at tummy, enhanced C boobs with brown nips that I spent long time zhut zhut

Services: services no horse run; after enter room she said she’s a bad gal and immed stripped me and hugged me tightly from the back while grinding her tits and pussy from behind, turned around to dfk her, then enter shower where she again continued her erotic actions, soaped hard rod from behind, dfk, once on bed, she launched erotic catbath and boobs rub, no AR cos told her I need to leave within 45mins, capped bj (my request) with power suction and awesome repertoire of hand strokes; not for faint hearted and have to control very hard not to premature ejaculate, passionate dfk though was quite put off by strong smoky breath

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy and very good rider and can easily finish me off if she continued, grinded herself to orgasm while riding, changed to lotus position and damn shiok zhut shut her tits, and pounding her from below, she grounded herself as well to better hit her sweet spots as she moaned louder, changed to missionary position where I continued dfk her, lick neck, shut shut tits, ramming down to her right lovehole in alternating long deep and fast shallow strokes while she screamed out more, next wanted to change to doggie that she declined cos she said my rod too hard for that position, never mind switched to spooning position to continue dfk, zhut zhut her yummy tits while ramming her till an explosive climax

Verdict : A thoroughly enjoyable steamy session with a nymphomanic babe, (though looks marginally above average) and she is well trained in KC skills, already asking when can bring her for dinner and drinks etc… No wonder she already have long list of regulars, some of whom booking her for half day sessions, and many bouquets of flowers decorating her room despite working for a few weeks only. Will rtf after trying her other colleague.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( Click to show/hide )
Pre-milf temptress from Hubei- 2033 Mei Mei

Saw Mei Mei in room about to walk out after tried TT last week; and had been looking forward to check out the hype about this supposed angpai in the house:

Gal: Late 20s babe (imo; din ask her) from Hubei, pre-milf look, presentable, with smooth complexion, straight long hair to waist, 1.64m tall, slim, maybe 25in waist, vertical surgical scar at tummy, enhanced C boobs with brown nips that I spent long time zhut zhut

Services: services no horse run; after enter room she said she’s a bad gal and immed stripped me and hugged me tightly from the back while grinding her tits and pussy from behind, turned around to dfk her, then enter shower where she again continued her erotic actions, soaped hard rod from behind, dfk, once on bed, she launched erotic catbath and boobs rub, no AR cos told her I need to leave within 45mins, capped bj (my request) with power suction and awesome repertoire of hand strokes; not for faint hearted and have to control very hard not to premature ejaculate, passionate dfk though was quite put off by strong smoky breath

FJ: awesome FJ, tight pussy and very good rider and can easily finish me off if she continued, grinded herself to orgasm while riding, changed to lotus position and damn shiok zhut shut her tits, and pounding her from below, she grounded herself as well to better hit her sweet spots as she moaned louder, changed to missionary position where I continued dfk her, lick neck, shut shut tits, ramming down to her right lovehole in alternating long deep and fast shallow strokes while she screamed out more, next wanted to change to doggie that she declined cos she said my rod too hard for that position, never mind switched to spooning position to continue dfk, zhut zhut her yummy tits while ramming her till an explosive climax

Verdict : A thoroughly enjoyable steamy session with a nymphomanic babe, (though looks marginally above average) and she is well trained in KC skills, already asking when can bring her for dinner and drinks etc… No wonder she already have long list of regulars, some of whom booking her for half day sessions, and many bouquets of flowers decorating her room despite working for a few weeks only. Will rtf after trying her other colleague.
She KTV trained back in tiong land before coming to our shore to upgrade her lust level.
Old 15-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
She KTV trained back in tiong land before coming to our shore to upgrade her lust level.
Wow nice!
No wonder loves drinking so much
Old 15-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow nice!
No wonder loves drinking so much
You never notice she got very high KC skill meh?
Old 15-03-2023, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes
Per my FR on her, her room already decorated with bouquets of flowers and she already asking me when can bring her out eat and drink

😅
Old 15-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
What a change. When I visited her first week she was green and shy.
Keep messaging asking me when come back. I thought she was bored or something. Lol Didn’t even know she’s angpai. Not very often WL message first unless RTF them several times. We had good chemistry but too many new WL to try.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes
Per my FR on her, her room already decorated with bouquets of flowers and she already asking me when can bring her out eat and drink

😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
What a change. When I visited her first week she was green and shy.
Keep messaging asking me when come back. I thought she was bored or something. Lol Didn’t even know she’s angpai. Not very often WL message first unless RTF them several times. We had good chemistry but too many new WL to try.
Had her on her first week and RTF her last week and can feel the big different. No doubt she the angpai with her body, look & KTV training back home give her advantage over other gals in the same house.
Old 15-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Willy shared that MeiMei is one of the two angpais in his house currently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1