The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

it seems mandy stop working already
Old 21-08-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5206 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Min Wah style of PRC FL modus operandi kena picha lobang alr.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...uption-3713216

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Frozen account is a terrible thing to happen.

I think the remittance houses have option for bank transfer with a slightly lower rate, difference is only 10 to 15 cents, with zero risks. The WLs should know this when they go and send money, unless they want a higher rate with risks.

Recently I sent money to someone in China, the teller advised me to do the bank transfer method at the remittance.

Most go back may have other reasons.
The reason the money is always frozen is because the cb remittance company wants to earn more money and they don't actually send the SGD into China via proper channels. What they do is to seek out partners in China who wanna get their RMB in China out and then do an undertable swap. The RMB the remittance company gets via swaps is usually dirty money and that results in a bank account freeze when their customers get sent dirty money.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
The reason the money is always frozen is because the cb remittance company wants to earn more money and they don't actually send the SGD into China via proper channels. What they do is to seek out partners in China who wanna get their RMB in China out and then do an undertable swap. The RMB the remittance company gets via swaps is usually dirty money and that results in a bank account freeze when their customers get sent dirty money.
地下钱庄
Old 22-08-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa101666 View Post
Ya that usually the reasons why some WLs left singapore after few months here as money frozen. They unable to open bank account and no employment letter, not sure how they gonna explain

Should allow them to open bank account so can personally remit over.
Old 22-08-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
valiantpounder is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave188 View Post
Ya that usually the reasons why some WLs left singapore after few months here as money frozen. They unable to open bank account and no employment letter, not sure how they gonna explain

Should allow them to open bank account so can personally remit over.
What if they stored in cash? Lot safer right??
Old 22-08-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
This Ruyi is she pretty? Anybody seen her and can give a rating?

Looks like recently a lot of PRC girls rtc, not just in geylang but in other sectors. One of the most common reasons is bank account kena frozen need to go back and unfreeze.
Ruyi I seen her before, average looks and not SYT for sure, friendly OKT Botak

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 22-08-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Frozen account is a terrible thing to happen.

I think the remittance houses have option for bank transfer with a slightly lower rate, difference is only 10 to 15 cents, with zero risks. The WLs should know this when they go and send money, unless they want a higher rate with risks.

Recently I sent money to someone in China, the teller advised me to do the bank transfer method at the remittance.

Most go back may have other reasons.
Might be tested for hiv too
Old 22-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Might be tested for hiv too
this will be a serious case, and if i am not wrong, the OKTs got mention that such cases, the shop will be closed for two weeks to one month. so this is not likely what happened
Old 22-08-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
it seems mandy stop working already
Mandy cut card? can bros help double check? she is a real gem
Old 22-08-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jacky070 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Confirmed, RTC this week.
Old 23-08-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valiantpounder View Post
What if they stored in cash? Lot safer right??
LOL if those for ang pais how they gonna carry so much after their term
Old 23-08-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Bro please remove Mandy and Grace of 2058

Both ROD already surrender Medical Card please update

Thanks

Don't speculate on infection

Just purely not enough customer to tide over for the two of them
Old 23-08-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
yah, even the Ukrainians and East Europeans Freelancers are not cheap now. But according to my friends, if you are regular with a few of them, they are quite friendly with their rates.

But not my cup of tea. I feel weird. The hole also feel different.
Too loose? How is it diff never tried russians b4.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Just purely not enough customer to tide over for the two of them
thats strange
i tot they have many good FRs compared to their housemates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1