The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jin3001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
VISA for Vietnam question

Hello,

This Viet girl I met, June 2015 is her first time come to Singapore and stayed for 2 months.
She is 100% clean no record.
She said the last time is her friend ask a guy to apply VISA for her.
I tried to apply for her this time, inside the e-form didn't have Vietnam Nationally so I put Myanmar as her Nationally but got put Remake Vietnam loh.

VISA was unsuccessful.

Today I called ICA, ICA told me Vietnam does not required a VISA to entry Singapore. Also Changi Airport might reject her entry to Singapore.
But I am afraid that she might get rejected at Changi Airport when arrival.

Should I go to ICA Building to see the officer or buy a 2-way ticket try luck?
Anyone can advise me please.

Confused & Lonely Jin.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 12
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VISA for Vietnam question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin3001 View Post
Hello,

This Viet girl I met, June 2015 is her first time come to Singapore and stayed for 2 months.
I tried to apply for her this time, inside the e-form didn't have Vietnam Nationally so I put Myanmar as her Nationally but got put Remake Vietnam loh.

VISA was unsuccessful.

Today I called ICA, ICA told me Vietnam does not required a VISA to entry Singapore. Also Changi Airport might reject her entry to Singapore.

Confused & Lonely Jin.
if your girlfriend has a clean record there no reason to be rejected from entering sg.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello,

U know her for a few weeks and maybe boom boom her a few times and u naively trust her every word? BTW Vnese dun have to apply for visa to go into SG for social visit or tour.

If she is clean and did nothing wrong, she should have no problem getting into SG but if she regularly visit SG n stays 30 days in a row then good luck.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You didn't even know there is no VISA requirement. What VISA is the girl talking about applying from another friend?
Old 12-12-2015, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese girl holds a social visit pass staying in Singapore for two months... this sounds fishy.
Old 12-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Confused & Lonely Jin.
Just ask her to buy a 2 way ticket to try lor......any visitor should be able to enter Singapore base on individual merits...

Why dun you fly to Vietnam to visit her...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stay for 2 months before. That not clean in ICA point of view. I am confidently say she will get refusal of entry when she touch down Singapore land.
Old 12-12-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello,

VISA was unsuccessful.

Confused & Lonely Jin.
Vb come here work only pay boss for address and be "friend" to verify when ica call up. Ica not stupid one. And also even if they call up, they still reserve right to deny entry on grounds that they might believe the gal is here to work not holiday.

She not really clean with u...u want to be hero to guarantor go ahead...is she here to work for tet? who was the one that extend her stay. Extension of social visit in Singapore. Can be done via ica website by any sg men ma...

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 13-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

He's CONFUSED & LONELY , that explains la
Old 13-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
He's CONFUSED & LONELY , that explains la
Vietnam sounds like a poor distant country to many of us......only 2 hours travel time and can reached HCM...

I prefer to go Vietnam to find best gal if I want a Viet gf/wife...why bother to let the gal come with all the risks and exposure...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Vietnam sounds like a poor distant country to many of us......only 2 hours travel time and can reached HCM...

I prefer to go Vietnam to find best gal if I want a Viet gf/wife...why bother to let the gal come with all the risks and exposure...
Gal want come sg work for $$$ for tet.

If come for rom, give gal rom appointment card and details Ica will let her in. My friend did that

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 14-12-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if im the ica officer at airport, first thing i ask is what she did in last visit staying in singapore for 2 months? they will first assume is work freelance.

2nd question, where did she stay and whose place is it? relative, friend?

if these questions are not answered correctly or are conflicting, no chance to come in.

the girl is not fully honest with you. probably trying to get you to pay for her airfare free. if can come in good. if not, lose nothing.
Old 25-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lailiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think got new rules for rom. Got to do pre rom check. They will let u know after marrige can get ltvp or not.
Old 25-12-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lailiao View Post
I think got new rules for rom. Got to do pre rom check. They will let u know after marrige can get ltvp or not.
That is option provided to expedite the process so that after Rom, can apply straight for ltvp. Like an approval in principle
Old 26-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello,

she meant VISA card?
No VISA, apply MASTER also can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1