The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-05-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc5526 View Post
Only Family type ktvs are open now in CP. People seeking both clubbing and ktv atmosphere can go for those ktv rooms in Cali Red or 18.

Latest updates, Dalang Royal Garden KTV opens yesterday. Maybe someone can verify the above?
Some Ktv do open, but after I verify with some friends, they said there ar not many MM to choose, & less quality + some not wanting to go out! Tis leave tat, if we go, we ar to pay for e expensive ktv, w/o e enjoyment...

I rather wait for a mummy or a known MM to ask..b4 going..at least e MM is a knwn one (gurantee quality)..even able to pick a gal in e ktv.. At least stil with some enjoyment
Old 26-05-2014, 07:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Most of the time it is the Singkies that spoilt the MM market.

They will like to say, I come here to enjoy so I am willingly to pay more thus a chain reaction is created.

To me, is a Selfish Act but for the MM they think that is a Generous Heroic Act

This is how my feel for some

Was in CP and CA from 9 May to 18 May

regards
Glad to hear tat, some of us guys have same thinking. I rem 2 yrs back posting similar comments abt "Don't spoil e market in CP"... Some guys defended & said its their money to spend, money to decide..money to pay...
Some are just too selfish, and that's Y, we are regarded to e MM as 大菜头..the MM.. ar there to 砍我们菜头..
Old 26-05-2014, 08:14 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL!

And as we venture forth to find replacement destinations, it is probably worth it for us to remember that newbie mistakes/bad habits happens quite regularly - even with hardened veterans! And WITHOUT regards to which country you're from, what nationality, whatever your socio-economic status maybe etc etc!!

Just that when I go to new destinations, I do make it a point to try to stick to the "established conventions" of the regulars there; bad mistake to spoil the market by acting like a BSD!

And besides which, to most WG's ANYWHERE, we are just one of a string of a large number of customers that they make their money from -and instead of being appreciative when anybody is particularly generous to them, they many times just think him to be a sucker. One must remember the nature of the beast when dealing with WG's!

Just IMHO of course - no offense meant to ANYBODY

SEAJ
Ya, truth..actually everywhere is e same..if some of our guys going to behave 大富豪..go any place keep paying more than e market rate.. E place sooner or later will raise in price..with less fun

FOR most bro here, I shld say whether CP b back or not is very much depended on us, other than e raid...
U see tis days..gals can get a 2k jobs in most places of China (except e home town)..most joint share with friends. They need work long hr, no rest (min rest days)...if after deducting their living expenses, they can't really save 10k in 10months.

The reasons behind, e RISE of CP is mostly because of craving for more from those gals..they wan make more ¥ but don't wan to work long hour. They wan be able to afford to buy Beauty stuff/clothing/HP.. Tis is e main drive of e RISE..but there are also, (I consider minority) where, family have issues, they need make more ¥ to support them.

The FALL of CP, is over openly display e trade...FS..HD..all tis ar to e extreme, & it jus a matter of time e authority look into it.

Now with e FALL, most of e MM oledy used e lifestyle, they jus cannot walk back to normal job to work as a Sales Gal, Waitress..or learn skill to work as Footie Massager ..etc

Tis period is because of Risk... Tat's Y Gal commanded more ¥ for their service. If later there's ktv really opens...I suggest we guys shld support e Low Price Ktv..even they ar smaller...REASONs...they are more appreciative.. It also put pressure back to those BIG KTVs, to look at their price & package...same goes to e MM's Fee..most are decide by e ktvs
Old 26-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!

Crying over spilt milk!

SEAJ
Old 26-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

You all forget that CP is a very special and unique place...

Like all places, its make up of 3 different elememts...

Customers.
Gals.
Owners of KTV, which include managers, mummy and etc...

Why Customers come here...

its not because there are gals here.. everywhere in China also have gals... even the most ulu town also got BBS.

Nor it because here got the most pretty gals... places like Beijing, Shanhai got must pretty gals. (to me at least)

Why Customer come here is because here its been simplify for all of us.

I know if i want action tonight.. i will able to get it. I don't need to bargain for it... or do i need to work my ass out for it... I just pay the prices stated and i got it.

I pay and I got an instant girlfriend, for the night at least... see, simply.

Then why do gals come here to work?

They can work anywhere in China, so why CP, Simply because here customers are easily to talk to. they are more reasonable. treat the gals more gentle and more human.

And those two factors bring in the last factor into play... which is the Owners...

Simply, here got money earn... Thus they are here to enforce the rule.

All 3 of them are as important... imagine if any of them is missing...

If gals start to be like those in BJ and SH, you need to neg price and etc... you think you will still come to CP? you will not... or there are no set rule for the games to carry on... you will be working your ass to get something.. you think you want to come? I believe no. simple.

Now, if customers start to behave like local customer and treat them like dirt.. you think the gals are looking forward to work here? Then again no...

Now... If the owner decided that there no money to be earn here.. you think they will still open KTV and Hotel and such? and more importantly... you think they will work to enforce the rule of the game? If the rule of the game is not there... you think who will come here? No one...

So you can see... CP is a very unique place in China...
Old 26-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post

Customers.
Gals.

Not just the above three factors .

The good strategic location. Apprioximate and Easily assessable by expressways, trains and 3 airports.

But the other most important factor is it is a secured and yet No disturb gov interference. Safe and yet an "open cowboy" fun town.

Now the last and most important factor is GONE in CP. Without this all the factors cannot function and are TOTALLY USELESS.

Goodbye CP !!!
Old 26-05-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post

Customers.
Gals.

Why Customers come here...
totally agreed, but i think the most important CP is much cheaper. Shanghai ktv also fixed price (from old days 300/1000/1500 vs during CP's 258 to now 800/3000/4000, (almost 3x inflation??haha) , rules also set by mummy/boss etc . MM also like sg/msian vs taiwan/hk etc ; but we all like to compare to CP everytime we go SH ktv. not worth blah blah, better go CP etc. nowaday i only go sh ktv sitting/momo but seldom overnite coz too expensive. those day i almost 100% bring back to my hotel/apartment
anyway, i still hope chine can find a place like CP - cheap, fun, convenient, safe.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 21
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Not just the above three factors .

The good strategic location. Apprioximate and Easily assessable by expressways, trains and 3 airports.

But the other most important factor is it is a secured and yet No disturb gov interference. Safe and yet an "open cowboy" fun town.

Now the last and most important factor is GONE in CP. Without this all the factors cannot function and are TOTALLY USELESS.

Goodbye CP !!!
Totally agree with you bro though I would love to see it back to its good old days

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 26-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 19
sing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersing169 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Alot of the DG gals are moving overseas to continue to earn their "easy $$". I got 2 gals from CP just wechat me last week saying they are coming SG in June. I tell them life will not be the same here. You cannot work 2 days off 3 days ect.. And expenses are higher, place you stay is not very spacious and competition is high especially in those higher end KTVs like TAM and LV. Tons of pretty MMs. Yes in SG you no need go back with customer if you don't want to but if you are not pretty enough it is hard to make $$ unless you go to lower end KTVs but you got to butterfly like mad.
Actually it depends on the girls: how are their looks, body, etc, etc. I know this CP gal from Chengdu, tall, pretty, long-haired (till her waist), extremely well-endowed (natural C+ cups), makes love naturally (ie very high GFE that makes you addicted). When I first knew her 2 years ago, she was working in Ouya. Then she moved to HMTL end of last year. Then came the crash/yanda...

2 months ago, she came to Singapore and started work in Tiananmen. She contacted me when she first came, but I didn't manage to catch up with her due to my busy schedule etc etc... To cut the long story short, I finally caught up with her last week over dinner. Guess what?

She told me she can earn much much more in Singapore!!! Her sitting fee in Tiananmen is $200 before 9.30pm, and $300 after 9.30pm (ie 2 sessions in 1 day!). Also, her ST rate is $600 (!!!!). I am amazed there are Singaporeans willing to pay such cost when her rate in CP was just RMB1500 for O/N!!! She told me most of the clients who frequent TAM and book her are from the shipping/marine industry. I guess this industry is booming and money comes easy...

Needless to say, after dinner I just sent her back and didn't suggest anything: I can't afford to pay that kind of rates!

So, moral of the story: some of these gals (especially the better model-quality) may find the crackdown in CP as a blessing in disguise as they are now forced (and able) to find alternatives, like coming directly to Singapore...!

Sigh; if more of them find the direct route to Singapore, CP will definitely lose its future.
Old 27-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing169 View Post
Actually it depends on the girls: how are their looks, body, etc, etc. I know this CP gal from Chengdu, tall, pretty, long-haired (till her waist), extremely well-endowed (natural C+ cups), makes love naturally (ie very high GFE that makes you addicted). When I first knew her 2 years ago, she was working in Ouya. Then she moved to HMTL end of last year. Then came the crash/yanda...

2 months ago, she came to Singapore and started work in Tiananmen. She contacted me when she first came, but I didn't manage to catch up with her due to my busy schedule etc etc... To cut the long story short, I finally caught up with her last week over dinner. Guess what?

She told me she can earn much much more in Singapore!!! Her sitting fee in Tiananmen is $200 before 9.30pm, and $300 after 9.30pm (ie 2 sessions in 1 day!). Also, her ST rate is $600 (!!!!). I am amazed there are Singaporeans willing to pay such cost when her rate in CP was just RMB1500 for O/N!!! She told me most of the clients who frequent TAM and book her are from the shipping/marine industry. I guess this industry is booming and money comes easy...

Needless to say, after dinner I just sent her back and didn't suggest anything: I can't afford to pay that kind of rates!

So, moral of the story: some of these gals (especially the better model-quality) may find the crackdown in CP as a blessing in disguise as they are now forced (and able) to find alternatives, like coming directly to Singapore...!

Sigh; if more of them find the direct route to Singapore, CP will definitely lose its future.
hahahaa if the cp gals start coming to sg then biggest irony liao ...

we want to find cp but dont have liao .... cp come to find us but we cant afford....
Old 27-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hmmm....I guess it is pretty much down the magic of exchange rate.
If you convert all those numbers to RMB...it is nothing.
We say go CP cheong is cheaper...thats because we take advantage of the exchange rate.

I would think if more of them come....wont it better for us?
More choices means lower prices. LOL.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-05-2014, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
senilespikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sad truth is there are many CP gals coming to SG, bumped into a few of them at Selegie Peace Ctr, and all commented that they are able to earn more here w/o having to go out with customers. And I'm sure the number off CP Gals here will keep increasing......
Old 27-05-2014, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

That's very true. In Cp everything is made simple for customer. But again, those were the days....
Old 27-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But I also came across gals from CP came here and cannot survive because not pretty enough. I mean generally they are considered not bad but in TAM and LV, the gals are just too hot! All these MMs came from different parts of China with a common intention. They don't wanna go out with customer. So bedskills aside, what is left to compare will be pure looks. Those prettier gals will earn more while those less pretty will lose out. I'm definitely 1 of those who don't bother to go ktv in spore. Spend $300-$500 a night for nothing. So I rather go overseas to party.
Old 27-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 23
sgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to beholdsgmjplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She told me she can earn much much more in Singapore!!! Her sitting fee in Tiananmen is $200 before 9.30pm, and $300 after 9.30pm (ie 2 sessions in 1 day!). Also, her ST rate is $600 (!!!!). .
You are talking abt mkt rates. For those who really can make it,
They gets lots of unbelievable offers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread