The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 28-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LordAvernus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

By the way, the worst racists, sad to say, are not the westerners, but the Asians who look down on their own race and own people and think they are high up there.

So don't blame the westerners for being racists when you yourself look down on your own people. No fucking pride.

You think you are white or Caucasian. Tough luck mate. You who discriminate against your own brethren ain't white and never will be. So wake you.

Fuck off from Singapore. You ain't welcome.
Old 29-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AUDITH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They afraid the local guys are plane cloths.
Old 30-10-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAvernus View Post
In my honest opinion, if these people don't wanna take Singaporean clients, then they got no business plying their trade here. So whats the big fucking deal? You got a cock and look hot, you can make your own terms?

I think the country and its citizens have been too damn fucking kind to these jokers who think they can come here, spit on Singaporeans and take locals for fucking fools.

Whoever is plying your trade here, let it be known you are allowed in at the good grace of this country and if you don't wanna take the local clients, I have one sentence for you all: Get the fuck out of this country and take your services somewhere else.

Singaporeans are kind but we ain't fools. You fuck with us, we unite to fuck you back.

Now, to all those who discriminate against locals, fuck off from this country. You aint welcome.
Hello Lord Avernus,

This message specifically goes out to you.

I read this thread and a fee other threads with great interest. I read & I observe & sometimes I participate in activities which interest me within SBF.

But listen up. Your criticism of these ladyboys is far too harsh. These people have feelings & they work there balls and their asses off to pay for their siblings education & to pay for their parents medical bills. Their lives do suck at times but they work hard, unlike others on this forum.

Are they racist? I do not think they are racist. I think some of them may prefer a westerner to a Asian person but the same may apply vice versa.

For the ladyboys, their main issue about rejecting Singaporeans is not about race, it's all about risk. Risk is the key word. There is a definitive clampdown by the local immigration authorities who are watching at hotels the activities of these ladyboys and their customers. Ladyboys would rather receive a respected hourly fee from a westerner who is not a undercover police officer. The risk for ladyboys could be a jail sentence or a 3 year ban from entering Singapore. For these ladyboys find the Singapore Dollar attractive as our a Dollars go very far in other SE countries.

Avoiding the wrath of the authorities is one issue for the ladyboys. But the other issue for them is the low income that they receive from Singapore based punters compared to what they can earn in China, UAE & Europe.

So based upon the risks above, would you come to Singapore as a ladyboy and earn a shitty $200 sgd an hour when you can be making $400 in London? These ladyboys are hard working and globally mobile & very ambitious.

So for you moaning punters out there, ask yourselves, why do you think that there are so few ladyboys coming to Singapore these days? Criticising them unjustifiably here ain't gonna do you, Lord Avernus, any favours.

As for the authorities, they are the ones who make the laws. However, like in most other countries, they can turn a blind eye to some forms of prostitution. The authorities have a job of managing risk with the number of ladyboys & working ladies who enter Singapore because there are a few individuals (not all) who have a higher probability of being linked to issues such as drug use.

On the other hand, if the authorities crack down on these ladyboys too much & force them out of Singapore, this will cause many frustration with those based in Singapore, especially the locals. Having too many sexually frustrated people on a small island can cause more harm than good. You may find the number of sex offenders, especially local , increase. The alternative is, there will be many of will travel overseas & spend their SGD in another welcoming economy.

B 'n' Y
Old 30-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

New record set? This one quoted $800
http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5290564069.html

Staying at studio m of course
Old 30-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
john911421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
In my honest opinion, if these people don't wanna take Singaporean clients, then they got no business plying their trade here. So whats the big fucking deal? You got a cock and look hot, you can make your own terms?

I think the country and its citizens have been too damn fucking kind to these jokers who think they can come here, spit on Singaporeans and take locals for fucking fools.

Whoever is plying your trade here, let it be known you are allowed in at the good grace of this country and if you don't wanna take the local clients, I have one sentence for you all: Get the fuck out of this country and take your services somewhere else.

Singaporeans are kind but we ain't fools. You fuck with us, we unite to fuck you back.

Now, to all those who discriminate against locals, fuck off from this country. You aint welcome.
Guys do a favour let us kniw where this fuck shit stay we can inform police and also inform the hotel so that they know police will be coming after them if they dont kick them out this LB is a Indo

John
Old 30-10-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
john911421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post

May be she forgot she is fucking ugly and looked like a man
Bro may be she ask 80$ typo put 800 cause may be 80 i will pay for her max

John
Old 30-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5287222711.html

anyone try this local lb before?
Old 30-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Richie Rich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie69 View Post
http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...me-now/3631320

take not guys, the ts above does not take singaporeans. sms her and she asked where i'm from, after replying im from singapore she does not reply.

i dun mind if u prefer caucasian but please have the courtesy to state it in your add or at least reply that you only take caucasian or non-singaporeans.
Ask this MF to get out of our country and FO...
Old 31-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blblbl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro maybe she mean she pay you 800 to f her ?
Old 31-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like theres no good stuff on our shores these days
Old 01-11-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
equin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
Seems like theres no good stuff on our shores these days
well lanie is in town.

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_32573...singapore.html
Old 01-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by equin0x69 View Post
She left last week, but yeah, she's the best of the recent batch.
Can't think of anyone to recommend at the moment
Old 01-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She left last week, but yeah, she's the best of the recent batch.
Can't think of anyone to recommend at the moment
what her dmg ?
Old 01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
equin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterequin0x69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
what her dmg ?
it depends on your negotiating skills. haha. but usual price is about 150 and up. based on the usual factors like age, body, etc etc.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 13
HKman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Attitude like that is the reason why locals get bad service and rejected by the girls...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1