The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nuts^_^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
China FL First Time Doing AJ, $40/60/1

Hi all.

I was given a number by Bro Adonis and I can't find a thread on her. So here I am to give a FR.

Meet her in 81xx and to the room we go. She shower on her own cuz i shower at home liao. Started off w a cat bath. Standard. Then go down to my 2IC. Did a short BBBJ before putting on condom saying she dun like the taste of pre-cum. Not really a problem w me. She can really suck. Enjoying myself so much I told her to suck me dry. Change to 69 and did a paint job on her while fingering her ass. After 15mins my little babies shoot out and got caught in the rubber.

She did a massage on me. Not bad. Quite strong. Shower and rest for a while and told her to go to next bro who booked her. Paid her $40 + $10 tips.

States as below :
NAme : Ah Peen
Looks: 6/10 (Not that bad lah)
Body: 7/10 (A little FATS)
Boobs: A (Not for boobs lover)
BBBJ : 6/10 (For me she did for a while)
Massage: 8/10 (Shiok)
AR: Never try
AJ: Never try
FJ: Never try
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, Chatty, Friendly)

As her contract was given to me by Bro Adonis, for those who wants her contract pls PM Bro Adonis as he found this budget gem. I jus post my FR as promised.

Cheers!

adonis
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China FL First Time Doing AJ, $40/60/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts^_^ View Post
Hi all.

I was given a number by Bro Adonis and I can't find a thread on her. So here I am to give a FR.

adonis
You were given the number by adonis and you sign off as adonis???

CLONE!!!!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-01-2009, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigbigbig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$40 is darn cheap!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

haha...very observant

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 13-01-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
samueltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a question for u... TS ... Do u know what is AJ...in your FR ,seem like u never mention that u did enter her AJ...???please explain... thanks...
Old 13-01-2009, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
haha...very observant
dat's y he's the BOSS

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 13-01-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Nuts^_^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First of all, i'm not clone lah. I dunno how to spell Bro Adonis's name so i type there first loh. Then pressed post liao forgotten to clear it.

Secondly, she told me she did AJ and tats y I look for her in the first place. Then when she was sucking me, I felt quite shiok so tell her to suck me dry. Tats y never did AJ.

Hope i clear eveybody's doubts.

And I need to ask Bro Adonis first b4 i can release the phone number cuz Bro Adonis found this gem not me.

Last but not least, Cheers and happy bonking!
Old 14-03-2009, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

FISTING AH PEEN
-----------------

Hi. Adonis didn't know about Ah Peen's 'bootleg thread' here. Don't worry threadstarter isn't my clone. Yes, Ah Peen does anal sex or AJ. I RTFed Ah Peen too. She's OK looking. A pity about one of her misaligned front tooth. But hey, I'm not a dentist. She's accommodating. Allows any 'pattern'. Doesn't cut short my time with her.

I fisted her dat time. Dat's right, I inserted my fist up to my wrist into her pussy. I lubricated my fist with KY first. My vagina felt tight for my fist. Ah Peen said it felt congested n discomfort. Not much feeling for me becos it was my fist. I watched too many blue films featuring fisting so I was influenced by them. I had FJ n AJ with her too. Have u ever fisted any girl before? Never? Then try Ah Peen. Contact me for her ctc. I don't receive any money from Ah Peen.

BJ, FJ n AJ with Ah Peen: $40 or $50 depending on length of time. Fisting- u reach a price with her. Hotel u pay.
Old 30-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi. I told Nuts^ ^ to post an FR about Ah Peen. Hope u enjoyed her Nuts^ ^. No offence taken, Nuts^ ^.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1