The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Meet me at harbourbay, and see for yourself...I will reimburse you for what you have lost...don't be afraid, there are many people there....I am just an old man, my energy is just for fucking my virgins....I won't beat you...
Old 10-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Meet me at harbourbay, and see for yourself...I will reimburse you for what you have lost...don't be afraid, there are many people there....I am just an old man, my energy is just for fucking my virgins....I won't beat you...
Just old? Or delusional?
Why would I, or anybody else for that matter, would want to even be in the same hemisphere as you?
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Samster

You are afraid of me...but in cyber world, you seem to like to fight very much..
You made me angry because you said I am a conman....it is a great insult..you think I would let u see my car ? And reimburse you..haha!! You know what would happen if you meet me..?? Bye!!
Old 10-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Don Quixote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I read your write up on those leech on others while cheonging, or those KTVs, entertainment areas and jack up on their bills....
Obviously, you made a lot of enemies....
Yes, and I have nothing to be ashamed of.
And I'd like to take this opportunity to explain to those of you who may think - WRONGLY - that I'm just going around causing problems WITHOUT any good cause.

These enemies of mine are the crazies, the wannabe’s, the cyber hooligans AND especially the crooked stealth agents thick on SBF.

Crooks who not only pollute too many threads with their tempting but incomplete posts (to tempt the unsuspecting into contacting them), various nonsense TCSS (posted to "validate" their supposed good standing on SBF,) plaintive supposed newbie posts requesting for company/information (which traps REAL helpful guys who respond), but worse, these thieves are clogging-up so many threads that one can NOT even discern REAL information from all the "Traps" they've set.

All the above nonsense - plus MORE - that goes on right under our noses but which too many of us have no way of actually knowing for sure.
Nonsense!
Total nonsense which just totally debase the value and standing of SBF.

What kind of SBF do YOU want?
- The way it is right now where you don’t even know if ANY information is true or just a trap?
- Where when you post up your altruistic and true FR, these crooks and their cohorts/clones gang up against you AND mass zap you? Just because your report Pecah Lobang their thieving.
- Where newbies and even oldies are regularly zapped, derided and driven away for whatever nefarious agenda that they have.
- Where they resort to totally destroying threads by causing havoc anytime I or anybody else go against them?
OR… do you want a SBF where
- One can read and source out good reliable information.
- One can freely post FR’s without worrying about getting zapped instead.
- Where a TRUE spirit of camaraderie and helping each other out can flourish.

Yes, probably a Quixotic crusade on my part as many and as well entrenched and organized these crooks are – and facilitated by some of the plonkers thick on the ground here. And Yeah, I sometimes take it too far and I may have misjudged some of my target (and of course with my apologies!), but I still perceive of myself as just doing the right thing. Sorry – Collateral damage. Oops!

If anybody thinks differently, I certainly would welcome your thoughts/comments/suggestions etc - by PM or publicly, makes no difference to me. Just that I will NOT address ill-tempered, foul and nonsense retorts which these "enemies" of mine are ALWAYS resorting to.

And better still, if some of you will now join me to fight for what’s right.

Thank you
SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Don Quixote

And just as a postscript.

With all good will and fervent wishes, I would like to request YOU to first think properly before you respond to my above piece.

I am more than willing to let bygone be bygones as it's quite understandable if you had previously "engaged" me thinking that I was up to no good but I do hope you will first consider my explanation above.

If you come on strong, I will have no choice but to not only consider AND label you as being one of the various plonkers that I describe polluting SBF, you would be forcing me to be combative .... something which would be counter-productive to all and just cause more rancour for NO good reason/result.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Typical low class idiot.
Brainless and only knows how to resort to violence.
Or rather, threats of violence.

LOL – appropriate nick!
SEAJ
To all Bros in this thread, since we r low class, brainless idiot, then pls dun waste ur time with a fucking useless lady boy use him big mouth to suck some dirty bangla dick or hide behind the monitor typing some sarcastic remark, and no gut to face up to reality. This r the scumbag of this forum who go round this forum instigate other bros into believing he is a nice guy helping other. Pls leave this thread alone.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Dear SEAJ
Whilst i can see and understand your crusade, the truth of the matter is that teh newbies and regulars DONT want you to save them from the stealth agents..if anything your crusade further obscures any real FR that are written so in the end that leads guys into the awaiting arms of teh stealth agents. I suggest you let the laws of evolution take place the strong eat the weak.
my two dongs
Old 10-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Don Quixote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, and I have nothing to be ashamed of

SEAJ
Your mother is a whore in chang ping. Your father is a eunuch. You live off the earnings of your sister who streetwalks in geylang. best of all you fart all over these forums. and you have nothing to be ashamed of ???
Old 10-04-2015, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
To all Bros in this thread, since we r low class, brainless idiot, then pls dun waste ur time with a fucking useless lady boy use him big mouth to suck some dirty bangla dick or hide behind the monitor typing some sarcastic remark, and no gut to face up to reality. This r the scumbag of this forum who go round this forum instigate other bros into believing he is a nice guy helping other. Pls leave this thread alone.
Cannot agree more, but it's always funny to see an asshole spending all his time hunting after imaginary clones and stealth agent.

I wonder if he is not paid by the boss to entertain samsters with his stupid but funny posts.

Old 10-04-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mad dogs and Crook agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
To all Bros in this thread, ……. he is a nice guy helping other. Pls leave this thread alone.
Sigh…. I don’t know why I even bother!
Just looking at the size of lettering he uses to post should have already told me that this is just another small twerp with a life-long need to shout and do outrageous things just to get anybody to give him any attention.

Even the nick he chooses to use should have told me that he is just so much wasted effort and sure enough, just a cursory glance at some of his past postings confirms that this is just a feeble minded, foul mouthed plonker with a chip on his shoulders and nothing much more above them! LOL

A misogynist who not only continually rants against supposed slights he perceives from women, but also regularly rant against angmohs etc. So needy that he would actually take the trouble to put up a few threads to help out WG’s by promoting and acting like a pimp for them! Unless of course if he actually makes cash instead of just sucking up to a WG; who knows!!

So unless he can piece together more than one sentence without using foul invectives and come up with an in-topic reply/comment, best I just ignore this sad case altogether.

Same with the rest of the likes of Osamabinladin, snacky and the rest of these clones. Unlike clueless maddog, these crooks have an agenda to carry on their thievin on SBF but uses the same tactic of just barking out off-topic, senseless and foul mouthed invectives.

I and I think others here already know what kind of dumb characters we are dealing with.

And him telling others to “….Leave this thread alone…?” Sigh… and yet again, another delusional idiot!

SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Dear SEAJ
Whilst i can see and understand your crusade, the truth ….. let the laws of evolution take place the strong eat the weak.
my two dongs
Thanks MC – and whilst you are probably correct, you must also understand that I am not just going after these crooks to protect newbies, who as you say are not necessarily even interested in being “protected.”

I know that nobody can save anybody from themselves but my hope is to clear SBF up by making more here aware of the subterfuge and underhanded tactics these dogs use to pollute SBF. Expose them for what they are and keep on exposing them each time they rear their ugly head up.

With HH88 now basically corralling these crooks into this thread, it is going to make the task ahead simpler to accomplish. I apologize that I probably am affecting you but I think most here can differentiate between those who are OK and those who are crooks; you should not worry too much because it IS like what you say - the strong AND righteous will prevail.

SEAJ
Old 10-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

There is a ladyboy here too ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
Meet me at harbourbay,
Will you ride your ALI Davidson .
Old 10-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Samster

In the cyber world, he seems to be very brave..combative, he calls himself...he knows...there is no pains..no bleedings in the computer...
Dare not even look at my car in a public place, harbourbay, not geylang.
You can't even afford to buy a tyre of my car....poor little short man!!
Old 10-04-2015, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Pak Bambang

My friend Ali on his way to the hen house.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1